C H A P T E R F I F T Y.

What's life with a little drama, you know? 🥰 100 comments or more if y'all want double updates 🤭

Y/n Pov.

Abel: "You managed to get all of this in one day?" He looked at my laptop in my office with wide eyes. 

Y/n: "I did, I told y'all I would take care of this." I smirked feeling confident in the information I got.

Anwar: "I don't even know what to think at this point..." He said reading everything on the screen, "All I know is that this family is fucked up." I nodded in confirmation.

Y/n: "If they want to play dirty, they can but I'll always be prepared." I sat back in my chair and sighed.

Abel: "The way you reacted when they came, I could tell you were feeling a lot." I scratched my head and took a deep breath.

Y/n: "When they walked into my house and started demanding things from me and Gigi, my mind went crazy and I wasn't paying attention enough to know how to handle myself. I was blinded by rage and when I had some time to think about everything, I calmed down because I know James has a lot of things I can expose. Damon as well," I pointed to the laptop.

Anwar: "Did you find out how he knew about everything?" I nodded.

Y/n: "He hired a private investigator and got all the information he needed but without any proof so it won't stick. I hired my own little team and had them dig up what they could and as you can tell, it's juicy." I chuckled.

Abel: "It's also sick," I hummed.

Y/n: "It is but it works to my advantage," I shrugged when I got a text. "And my secret weapon just arrived and is on his way to his hotel," Anwar and Abel shook their heads.

Anwar: "Another thing I learned about you is not to fuck with you." I chuckled.

Y/n: "I wouldn't care if it was me, but they brought Gigi into this along with all of you and it isn't fair. Damon and James think they're some big deal in the world but they're little and I'm about to show them how little they are." I dragged whatever information I had onto a flash drive and put it in my pocket.

We were busy talking about what would happen tomorrow when we all met with Damon and James when I heard a knock on the door. I looked up and saw Gigi peep in with a smile on her face.

Y/n: "Hi baby, finished work early?" I questioned when she walked inside.

Gigi: "I did and I'm starting to enjoy them not giving me as much work anymore." I snickered with Anwar and Abel.

Y/n: "That's good," She sat on my lap and leaned back in my arms. "You should've told me you'd be back early, I could've cooked." She hummed.

Gigi: "It's fine, maybe we can order out today?" She suggested with her eyes closed.

Y/n: "Okay," I mumbled. I saw Anwar and Abel stand up from their seats and smile.

Abel: "We will see you tomorrow, get some rest because tomorrow is going to be interesting." I nodded and said goodbye to them leaving Gigi and me alone in my office at home.

I decided on working from home a bit more so I could get more comfortable and adjust because once Gigi had the baby, I'd have to be around to help but I still had to get work done.

Gigi: "Are you still not going to tell me about anything that you discovered?" I shook my head.

Y/n: "Nope because your only concern should be you and the baby. I'm perfectly fine and tomorrow will go well, I know it will." I rubbed her belly softly and smiled, "How's my baby doing?" I asked.