C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - N I N E.

GHAD!!!! The drama that is coming is unreal 😩😬 also, 100 comments 😏

Gigi Pov. 

Gigi: "Fuck, just like that!" I moaned digging my nails into her back.

She sucked on my sweet spot and nibbled down on the skin as her thrusts became harder and faster. I bit my lip and dug my head into the pillow for the hundredth time tonight.

Y/n: "You feel so good," She moaned ghosting her lips over mines, balling the sheets in her hands.

Gigi: "I'm s-so close!" I whimpered feeling like I was going to pass out any minute. She lifted my leg and placed it on her shoulder, thrusting into me with a much slower pace.

Y/n: "Come for me..." She tugged on my bottom lip, hitting a spongy spot inside me.

I felt my legs start to shake and soon my entire body after, as she kept hitting that spongy spot. She dropped my leg back down and brought me into a kiss, I dug my nails deeper into her back, most probably leaving marks.

Gigi: "..ah yes! Y/n!" I moaned biting down on her shoulders. She groaned and gave me one final thrust before collapsing on top of me.

Y/n: "I'm spent," I ran my fingers through my hair and tried catching my breath. She pulled away and looked down at me with a proud smirk. "You okay?" I slapped her head and sighed.

Gigi: "I'm fine...I'm just-" I huffed and took a deep breath. "You kind of made me forget how to breathe." She chuckled and rolled off of me, "I'm so sore..." I grumbled seeing her run her hands through her hair.

Y/n: "Well, I'm sure you would be. We haven't stopped since we came back to your room." She looked over at me and smiled, "Not that I mind." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone.

Gigi: "It's six in the morning!" I gasped looking at the time. "Oh God," I groaned grabbing a pillow, that was torn. "Great, we also wrecked the room," I said looking around my now destroyed room.

Y/n: "I also wrecked you." I gasped and used the same pillow to slap her which was a fail.

Gigi: "Ow," I grumbled feeling my arms ache when I moved them. Y/n laughed and leaned over to kiss my lips.

Y/n: "Stay here," She mumbled getting up from the bed and looking for her boxers. I bit my lip and stared at her ass with a smile.

Gigi: "What are you doing?" She slipped on her boxers and walked to the bathroom not answering me. "It's not like I'm going to run after you! I think you broke my legs!" She laughed in response and I joined in, shaking my head.

I stared at the ceiling a while longer and heard the bathroom door open again with Y/n smiling down at me. She removed the covers off me and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom. She placed me down on the counter and grinned at me.

Y/n: "So, since you're all sore and whiny," I flicked her head earning a chuckle from her. "I thought it was a good idea to run us a bath and yes, I know you're tired but a bath will make you less sore, and after, we can sleep." She offered with a shrug.

Gigi: "That sounds perfect," I said taking her back with my sudden sweetness."But I need help," She chuckled and nodded.

Y/n: "Of course," She picked me up and placed me in the tub with a smile. "Alright you big baby, anything else?" She asked.

Gigi: "Yeah, get in," I tugged on her shirt. She laughed and stripped, getting in behind me. I heard her hiss and tense up. "What? What's wrong?" I asked turning around abruptly making some water escape the tub.