C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - S E V E N.

I Owe Y'all BIG TIME!!! Spam Me If You Missed Me 🥺🤍 100 or more votes? 😇

Gigi Pov.

Bella: "You know, I thought you were dead." I rolled my eyes and adjusted Y/n's shirt on my body.

Gigi: "I wasn't dead, I was just...busy," She smirked at me.

Bella: "Busy fucking," I blushed and smiled looking away from the phone. "I'm glad you're getting your back broken though because you're much more relaxed and less bitchy." I gasped.

Gigi: "I was not that bitchy!" She hummed.

Bella: "Yes you were, I just didn't say anything cause I love you." I shook my head, "But how have things been with you and Y/n?" She asked rolling around her bed.

She had the day off so I could finally talk to her.

Gigi: "It's been good. If you were here Bella, you would love it. The atmosphere is so peaceful and the people are so sweet." I said in complete awe of the place. 

We spent an hour or two just talking and catching up with each other which was the best. I knew I could always talk to Bella about everything and anything and I was grateful she was there for me and could give me advice on things without judging me. 

Bella: "Mom has been asking about you a lot more recently..." I sighed and remembered the call I had with her.

Gigi: "I know, I feel like lying to her is only making things worse and I hate lying to mom," Bella sighed.

Bella: "I know, but hopefully things will get easier." She gave me an encouraging smile. I looked up and saw Y/n come into the room and smiled.

Gigi: "Looks like someone came to interrupt our phone call," Y/n laid down on the bed next to me and smiled at the phone.

Y/n: "Hey there Belly," Bella rolled her eyes and smiled.

Bella: "Hey Y/l/n, I heard you've been treating my sister well," She teased. Y/n chuckled and shrugged her shoulders kissing my cheek.

Y/n: "I'm trying my best." She admitted whilst I sat there shocked.

She never showed any affection to me whatsoever when Bella was around.

Bella: "I'm glad. How do you feel about your last day in paradise?" Y/n made a face.

Y/n: "I"m honestly sad about it because it means that we're back to the real world and I don't want to go back." I looked at her.

Gigi: "Oh, I thought you were tired of me?" Y/n rolled her eyes and gazed at me.

Y/n: "You know I'd never get tired of you," She smiled softly, I gulped and turned to the phone. Bella looked between us and held in her laugh whilst making kissy faces.

Gigi: "Okay! I think Bella has to go now." Bella pouted.

Bella: "Not really, I can just stay." I gave her a look making her laugh and nod, "But you are right, I'll check in later." Y/n took the phone from me.

Gigi: "Uh I was still talking to her," I grumbled.

Y/n: "I'll message you, Bella. It looks like your sister just wants me all to herself." I gasped and grabbed the phone.

Gigi: "And when did I say this?" She smirked and opened her mouth when I covered it with my hand. "Never mind, bye Bella. I'll message you later," I said looking at my sister who had full amusement dancing in her eyes.

Bella: "Okay, don't kill each other." I hummed.

Gigi: "No promises," She laughed and mumbled a quick 'bye' to Y/n and cut the call.