C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - T W O.

I Hope Everyone Is Staying Safe During These Uncertain Times And Remember, If You Need To Talk, I'm Here 💕 Spam Me?

Gigi Pov.

Bella: "So, she's doing okay?" She asked bringing me a bag of new and clean clothes.

It's been three days since Y/n's...sudden flood of emotions and she seems to be doing much better. She's been talking to me a lot and opened up more which surprised me because I didn't have to force her to do it.

Gigi: "She is. She's talking about the way she's feeling and I think it helps that I don't avoid the subject of her mother, you know?" Bella nodded and thanked me for the cup of coffee I gave her.

Bella: "Where is she anyway?" She asked looking around the house.

Gigi: "She's in the shower. She worked out a little and then went to shower," I sighed running my fingers through my hair. "Has mom asked about me?" Bella placed the cup down.

Bella: "Of course she did. I told her that you went to Paris for a fashion emergency and she believed me so when you text her, pretend to be stressed out." I laughed and sat on the counter next to her, "What's wrong?" She asked noticing my mood.

Gigi: "Y/n...I-I'm allowing her to take over my mind." I admitted knowing I couldn't keep it in much longer, well, at least some of it. "Who drops everything to comfort someone they're casually fucking?" I questioned looking at her.

Bella: "G, I think you knew from the time you first kissed Y/n, the first time you slept with her that it would never be casual. Y/n has a way with words and if she has a way with words, imagine her in bed." She smirked.

Gigi: "Shut up," I laughed pushing her away playfully. "Am I making a mistake with this? Should I just leave today and tell her that I have to get back to work?" I asked needing some answers from someone who wasn't myself or imaginary.

Bella: "You could..." She trailed off drinking her coffee, "If you want to. Do you want to leave her alone in this house?" She asked.

Gigi: "Of course I don't want to." I sighed dropping my shoulders, "I look at her and I feel like it's my job to look after her, make sure she's eating, breathing-"

Bella: "To make sure she's loved?" She finished, putting the cup in the sink and turning around to face me. "When will you admit it to yourself and me that you're in love with Y/n Y/l/n, Jelena?" She sighed crossing her arms.

Never. Because it would make it real.

Real emotions.

Real feelings.

Real...love.

Reality would hit me faster than a truck.

Gigi: "I'm not in love with her, Bella. I just care about her health." She hummed sarcastically.

Bella: "Oh okay, do you mind if I start caring about her health like you?" I rolled my eyes at her.

Gigi: "Not like that," I jumped off the counter and stood up, checking to see if she was coming down. "Y/n is just complicated," I said trying to come up with something to say that made sense to me.

Bella: "No she isn't," She grabbed her bag and walked to the door with me following. "You and her are making it complicated. She knows what she wants and so do you." I felt her words sink and gulped.

There's no way Y/n would....like me, right?

Right. Bella is just being optimistic.

Gigi: "Being optimistic can be a bad thing." She laughed lowly and shook her head.