C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - F I V E.

So...Some Good Content Before I Make Y'all Cry...🤗 SPAM ME!!

Gigi Pov.

Gigi: "I'd like to leave and go for a walk," I said staring at the girl who was working on her laptop. "Y/n! Pay attention to me!" I whined.

Y/n: "Jelena," She sighed. I pouted and straddled her lap, she looks at me. "Yes, how can I help you?" I leaned down and kissed her lips.

Gigi: "Stop doing work and take a walk with me." I smiled.

It's been two days here so far and we haven't left the villa, not that I was complaining because I couldn't talk or do anything at that moment.

Y/n: "It's just-"

Gigi: "Please?" I begged to make her huff.

Y/n: "Fine, let me put this all away." I  grinned and got off her lap, watching her put her work things away.

Gigi: "What was it for?" She rolled her eyes.

Y/n: "Something happened and Damon couldn't fix it, no surprise there." She looked back at me and smiled. "But I should pay more attention to you and less to them. After all, they aren't giving me head." I gasped and slapped her hands away from me.

Gigi: "Don't be disgusting." She laughed and packed everything away.

Y/n: "Okay, so where do you want to go?" She asked grabbing her things.

Gigi: "Y/n, this estate is massive and it's on the beach, there is a lot of places we can go." She laughed and nodded.

We left our villa and started walking down the path from our place. I looked over at her hand and bit my lip, contemplating if I should hold her hand or not. I sighed and decided against it when I felt her hand slip in mines, intertwining our fingers.

I stared at her surprised and kept walking, Y/n stared ahead completely oblivious to how she made me feel by doing such simple things. Her thumb rubbed small circles on my hand making me blush and move my gaze away from her.

Y/n: "Do you want to go to the beach?" She asked looking at me.

Gigi: "Why not? I'm wearing a bikini under my clothes anyways." I shrugged.

Y/n: "Okay, there's a small path coming up, we can take that and we'll be on the beach in no time." I nodded.

Gigi: "Sooo..." I glanced at her. She chuckled and looked at me. "Why did you build a resort so far away from everyone? I mean, you could've chosen a place your family loves to visit but you chose here, why?" I asked curiously.

Y/n: "Well, before my mom passed away, we came to stay here for a week and spend some time together. She loved it here, the atmosphere, the people, everything about this place brought her peace and she wanted to visit again." She smiled sadly, "She never got the chance though," I nodded.

Gigi: "So, you built this for her in some way?" She nodded.

Y/n: "I did. This is like my own little bubble that I share with my mom and the funny thing, is that I told her I would build her something here. I kept my promise and here we are..." She smiled looking around, "I had some of her friends pitch in with the design and whatever, everything here is what she would have liked." I smiled and leaned in kissing her on her cheek.

Gigi: "It's cute to see what a mommy's girl you were," She rolled her eyes and smiled.

Y/n: "What can I say? She spent nine months protecting me in her stomach and kept on doing it. I'm just trying to make her happy," I smiled.