C H A P T E R F I V E.

Gigi Pov. 

Gigi: "W-What?" I choked out.

Y/n: "You heard me," She smirked rubbing small circles on my hips." So, what would you do?" She pressed her body more into mine causing me to shiver slightly.

Gigi: "N-nothing," I mentally cursed myself for sounding like a fool in front of her.

Y/n: "You're killing me Jelena, truly." She groaned pressing her forehead against mines." Why can't you just let me please you," She mumbled looking at me.

Oh God, please make her stop talking.

Gigi: "Y-Y/n, we should go, we still have things to get and-"

Y/n: "Your so stubborn." She sighed moving a strand of hair away from my face." I can feel your body giving into me, Jelena. The way your breathing, the way your eyes are switching from my eyes to my lips...you want me, why won't you just admit?" She asked brushing her lips against mine.

Gigi: "I-I-We can't. Y/n, you know we can't..." I said hoping she would understand and back off because if she continues doing this, I would do something stupid.

Y/n: "Because of our parents? You need to come up with a better excuse than that," I pushed her away and huffed.

Gigi: "Firstly, it is about our parents and secondly, I said this many times and it looks like I have to keep on saying it! I'm not going to date you! I'm not going to sleep with you! And I'm not going to fall for your smile and that look you give girls...I'm not giving into you, Y/n!" She tilted her head to the side and hummed.

Y/n: "We'll see about that." I rolled my eyes in annoyance and pulled out my phone.

Gigi: "Can we just go and get the groceries?" I asked looking at her.

Y/n: "Sure." She placed the blueprints on her desk and extended her hand out, "Let's go." I pushed her hand away and exited her room. 

We made our way out of the house and to the car, getting inside. The rest of the drive was silent which I was grateful for since I didn't trust myself to talk to her when we were alone. We arrived at the store and went our separate ways making me sigh in relief.

I grabbed all the things we needed and walked down the aisles looking for anything else we could need. I was busy pushing the cart when I bumped into someone, I looked up and saw Y/n standing there with the usual smirk on her face.

Y/n: "They say you could potentially bump into your future wife at grocery stores. Do you think it's true?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

Gigi:  "Did you get the cake?" I asked ignoring her question.

Y/n: "I did, looks good. Now, answer my question." I rolled my eyes and shoved the cart forward making her groan and hold her lower region.

Gigi: "I think it's bullshit," I smiled moving past her. She let out a painful laugh and sighed looking at me.

Y/n:  "You looked good pushing a cart into my balls....seriously, even when abusing me, you still manage to make me want you more." I shook my head and walked towards the cashier.

I smiled and started unpacking the cart, taking all the things out when I felt someone stand behind me and help me. I sighed and tried to keep my cool since I didn't want to look and sound like a bitch in front of the young cashier. 

Gigi: "Move any closer and I will cut your dick off," I turned around and faced her. 

Y/n:  "I knew you were the freaky kind, but contain yourself Jelena, we're in public." I bit my tongue and turned around to face the cashier who looked at us in slight amusement.