C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - F O U R.

Vacations Are Good, But The Question is, Will The Sex Be Better? 🥵 Vanilla People Be Warned 😬

Gigi Pov.

It's been a week since I saw Zayn and I've slowly been trying to get back to my normal self. The conversation we had messed with my head and brought up things I tried to bury in my past, for good.

Y/n stayed over for a few days and then she had to leave or a business trip to New York which made me anxious. I also ended up telling my mother what happened and she wasn't happy at all and I couldn't blame her. She had to pick up the pieces Zayn left with help from Bella and Kendall.

Abel: "So, how are you doing today?" He asked eating his dinner. Bella asked me to stay with her for a few days so she could keep an eye on me and cheer me up while Y/n was away.

Gigi: "I'm feeling better, work has been keeping me busy so I try not to think about it much." I answered taking a bite of my chicken.

Anwar: "I could kill him you know," He offered with a smile. "And I can ask Y/n to help because well, she helps me with everything." I smiled at the mention of her name.

Gigi: "It's okay, Anwar. I just have to deal with it." I mumbled going back to eating.

Kendall: "Is he still trying to call?" I rolled my eyes.

Gigi: "He is. I'm having my number changed and if he doesn't get the hint this time, I'll get a restraining order against him because it's honestly getting too much." I admitted feeling uncomfortable whenever Zayn was mentioned and around me.

I never used to feel that.

Bella: "I think that would be a better option because he can't take a hint to save his life," She shook her head. "Listen, do you want to have a girl's night or something? I know you've been feeling down and when the girls and I are free, we can do something." She suggested.

Gigi: "I wouldn't mind. I need my girls right now," I admitted smiling. 

We had dinner and made small talk before everyone left. I stood in the kitchen and did the dishes when I felt someone next to me. I looked up and saw Bella offer me a glass of wine. I finished up the dishes and accepted the glass.

Gigi: "Thanks," I mumbled looking at my phone.

Still no text from Y/n.

Bella: "Missing Y/n?" She asked slightly amused.

Gigi: "I would usually lie, but I do," I sighed running my fingers through my hair. "The day I saw Zayn, I felt like a complete mess and she made me feel better. Do you know how long it's been since I had someone be there for me? Who wasn't my family." She nodded.

Bella: "I know. She looked after you which is a big deal since she said that she hated babying people, but she's perfectly fine when it comes to you." I rolled my eyes at her teasing.

Gigi: "She just did it because I looked after her," Bella hummed.

Bella: "True, but she didn't have to. She could have easily left when you asked her too," She pointed out. "Jelena, when will you realize that you're in love with her?" I choked on my wine.

Gigi: "You throw that around so casually!" I looked around and found Abel nowhere near us. "I'm not in love with Y/n. She's just nice..." She laughed and shook her head finishing up her wine.

Bella: "That's like saying I just 'like' Abel," I huffed and finished my wine. "You love her, you need to accept it." I leaned against the counter and bit my lip.

I can talk to Bella, I always can.

I mean, I'd rather get honest answers from her, right?

Right.