C H A P T E R O N E.

Gigi Pov.

Bella: "So, are you ready to meet Mom's, new man?" She asked sliding on her heels.

Gigi: "I've heard good things about him. I mean, nothing award winning but he seems like a decent guy." I shrugged applying my red lipstick.

Bella: "I never thought mom would consider dating again after David..."I took a seat on my bed and sighed.

Gigi: "We all thought the same. Perhaps she got tired of being alone, you know? Not everyone enjoys being alone." Anwar, our younger brother walked into the room and scratched his neck.

Anwar: "I hate wearing suits, please tell me why I have to wear this stupid thing that makes me feel like my body is choking?" We laughed at his agitated state.

Bella: "Because it's for mom and she doesn't ask for much," She stood up and adjusted his tie."It must mean a lot to her if she wants to do this. Normally, she doesn't involve us if it isn't serious." He groaned and nodded his head.

Gigi: "Anyways, let's get going. We're already late." I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs. 

My siblings all stayed over at my house last night so it would be easier for us to get ready for today. I grabbed the keys to my Rolls Royce and started the engine once Bella and Anwar got in.

Anwar: "Hey, How's Abel? I haven't seen him in days!" He exclaimed going through his phone.

Bella: "He's in Chicago for a business deal, he'll be back by the end of the week for the barbeque." She added typing away on her phone with a grin plastered on her face.

Gigi: "How's Kendall?" I asked Anwar with a smirk evident on my face.

I wasn't happy about my best friend dating my brother, but who was I to stop their happiness?

Anwar: "Perfect, as always." He smiled at us. Bella and I exchanged looks and teased him for a while causing him to roll his eyes in response.

Bella: "So, uh, how's Zayn?" She asked nervously. I rolled my eyes as his name left her mouth.

Gigi: "Good I guess, he hasn't tried calling me this week. So I'm guessing it's progress." I took a left turn, nearing the restaurant.

Anwar: "That's because of me, I may have called him and told him to stop being a stalker and let you the fuck go." I hit the breaks and looked back at Anwar shocked.

Bella: "Anwar!" She scolded.

Anwar: "What?! It's not like I did anything wrong!" He defended himself. We heard a loud honk from behind us, I sighed and started driving again as Anwar spoke. "He cheated on her, he ruined the relationship so he should stop being a desperate fucker and let her go. She's moved on and I know it still hurts for her...but she's doing better than before." He said looking at me," I'm not going to sit back and allow someone to hurt my sister..."I smiled and parked my car.

Gigi: "I know. Thanks, Anwar." I smiled kissing his cheek.

Bella: "He's right though, you need to get laid." I gave her a look whilst Anwar gagged.

Anwar: "That's not what I was saying!" He cringed.

Bella: "Well, it's what I'm saying." We got out of the car and started walking to the restaurant, "All I'm saying is that it's been a year and I'm pretty sure you need some sexual relief." Anwar stopped and shook his head.

Anwar: "I'm just going to walk ahead of the two of you." He hurried in front of us to the restaurant. I laughed and shook my head and listened to Bella talk.