Chapter 26

"Jaidell" Ciara said shaking me awake. "Yeah Ciara?" I asked ready to kill her for waking me up this early. "Can you pretty please help me go shopping?" She asked. "For?" I asked not really wanting to get out of my bed. "For Christmas. I didn't buy nobody anything yet because I knew you was coming and it would be fun shopping with you" she whispered. "Okay I'll go with you" I smiled and got out of my bed. "Yaaay and hurry up I don't want them to wake up" Ciara said rushing me. "I'll try" I laughed then grabbed my towel then hurried and showered. I just put on my hot pink Nike sweat suit and my black timbs then combed my hair down. "Alright come on" Ciara said closing up her make up bag. I grabbed my phone before we left and it was a car outside already waiting on us. "Owww which one of the girls got a car?" I asked Ciara. "That's not the girls. This is one of my thotlers" she giggled and climbed in the car. "She's outta control" I mumbled and started laughing. Climbing in the back of the car, there was already like five boys in inside. "That's my little sister Jaidell and no she's not single so leave her alone. And Jai boo this Drizzy" Ciara said looking at the boy in the driver's seat. "Like Drake?" I laughed. "Yeah" he said. I smirked and put my Dre beats on and looked out of the window. And got a text from Daniel.

Danny : Why you rolling with Drizzy and them ?

Me : Why are you watching me ? And I'm not its my sister

Danny : Nobody not watching you I'm playing ball big head and oh yeah she fuck with Drizzy ?

Me : Shouldn't you know that already ?

Danny : *Seen*

I started laughing and just continued listening to my music. Until one of the boys leaned on my shoulder. I snatched my headphones off and looked at him. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm sleepy this dickhead Drizzy want to go shopping wild early like if he going to miss out on something" he whined. I started laughing. "You could've asked me though" I said. "And shut the fuck up Jace nigga you act like you don't want new feet's" Drizzy said. "What's feet's?" I asked him. And they all started laughing at me even Ciara. "That's new sneakers ma. Where you been at?" Jace asked looking up at me. "Around" I said. And they all started laughing again. "She's from Cali" Ciara said. "Mhmm West side piece huh?" Sosa asked me. And I sucked my teeth. He was very ugly like scary ugly !! I put my head phones back in and went back to looking out of the window. When we got to the mall I hopped out of that car so fast I almost fell. "You good ma?" Jace asked me. "Perfectly fine" I said and fixed my boots. "Daaaaamn smokey voice" the boys said. "I told ya she's single she don't want ya!" Ciara laughed and held my hand. "Baby I want you" Drizzy fake whined. "Well tell your boys get off my sister dick" she said. "Cici you know its not even that type of party" Sosa laughed. "Obviously it is" I said and rolled my eyes. "Chill ya. She been told me Brooklyn niggas not her style" Jace smiled and I started laughing. "Aren't you from Brooklyn?" I asked him. "Nah I'm from Harlem and that's why you want me" he smirked. I started laughing some more. "Can we leave them behind already?" I asked Ciara. "Yeah come on. Darell you better not leave me or I'm going to kick your ass" Ciara said then they kissed. We walked in another direction from them and started shopping. "Can I just ask you this?" Ciara asked me. "What?" I asked her. "If you was single would you talk to Jace?" She goofily smiled. "Well I'm taken so you'll never get a answer" I laughed. "Hmm I think you like him" she smirked. "And why do think that?" I asked her. "Well you're taken so you'll never get a answer" she laughed and started paying for the gifts she got Evelyn, Sharad, Benjamin and our dad. "Heyyyy where's my gift?" I asked her. "I been went shopping for you so shut up but let's go get this ps4" she said walking into Best Buy. "For who?" I asked her. "Drizzy" she blushed. "Yeah you all like "your thotlers" that's your boyfriend. I never seen aboy make you blush" I teased. And she started laughing. "That's not my niggaaaaa" she laughed but picked up the phone and showed me different. "Don't tell them where we at" I whispered but then my phone started ringing form Ashton.