Chapter 32

Eight Months
"Welcome the graduating class of 2015!" Mrs. Cooper cheered. Everyone just finished getting their diplomas. So we turned our tassels and snatched our caps off tossing them into the air. I hugged the two people right next to me, which was Cassie and Angelo. "Congrats guys" I teared a little. I'm going to miss this crazy, funny, annoying, energy drainer school ! "Awww don't cry Jai" Cassie smiled wiping the both of our tears. And we laughed. "Class you are now dismissed" Mrs. Cooper spoke again. "Ayeeee" I heard Kiara cheer clapping as well. I started laughed as I walked out while parents snapped all the pictures they can. Meeting up with my mom, dad, Evelyn, Michael, Korey and of course Jamyra. "Congrats baby!" My mom cried. "Thanks mommy" I smiled hugging her. "Congrats Jaidell" my dad smiled and kissed my forehead. "Thanks dad and I'm glad you and Evelyn made it" I smiled. "Yessss sister we made it!!" Kiara cheered running to me with Giselle. I hugged them both as we all cried for at least five minutes. "Alright now where we eating at?" Kiara said breaking the hug. "Let's see what Ashton and them want to do besides go to a strip club" I said making them laugh. And here Ashton and his boys come, but Kendrick and them went to go speak to their parents. "Congratulations baby" I smiled hugging Ashton. "Congratulations fat fat. We did it baby girl" Ashton smiled then pecked my lips. "Awww ya cute but let me go speak to my moms" Kiara said walking off with Giselle. My parents both told Ashton congratulations. "So are we taking you out or what?" My dad asked me. I was about to shrug my shoulders but my mom already spoken up. "Yes now if they want to come on then let's go!" She said. "Where we going to eat so Ashton and I can text our friends?" I asked seeing Rose and Diamond finally find us. "Congratulations cousin!" Rose teared squeezing Ashton real tight. "Good looking Rose" he chuckled trying to break free. "Congrats Ashton" Diamond smiled. "Thank you" he nodded finally getting free of Rose. "You know I couldn't forget about my bae Jai. Congrats soon to be mommy you made it baby girl" Rose smiled then hugged me. "Thank you Rose bae" I giggled hugging her back. "Congrats Jaidell, belly and all you finished" Diamond smiled. "Awww thanks Diamond" I smiled. "We all ready?" My mom asked us. "Yeah I just texted Ki and Selly" I said grabbing Ashton's hand. Walking to the family van my phone started ringing. So I picked it up and it was Mikel.
"Congratulations Jai. You did it baby girl"
"Awww thanks Mikel but you could've came. I was able to get as much tickets"
"I'm sorry. But I'll make it up to you"
"Its cool you don't have to"
"Shut up spoiled brat. I'll make it up to you"
"Okaaaay. But how's college?"
"Cool. I keep on seeing crazy but she don't say much"
"Hmm you got a new girlfriend?"
"Nah I mean someone got my eye but you know how that goes"
"Bye Mikel"
"Haha its true but my phone dying I'll call you back later"
"Okay". Hanging up the phone as we were all in the car Ashton randomly kissed me. "Awww. I love you" I blushed and leaned on him. "I love you more fats" he smiled. I started blushing then wanted to be silly. So I licked his cheek and he started laughing. "You don't want to have a licking contest" he chuckled. "Hey! What's going on back there?!" My mom and yelled at us. And laughed at them. "Nothing" I laughed then Ashton licked my forehead. "Eww Ash!" I laughed wiping my forehead then hit him. "I told you" he smirked. We continued to laugh. "So ma where we going?" Korey asked my mom. "To Sinclairs" she said all excited. But no that place is delicious they serve everything from seafood to ice cream and melted chocolate fountain cookies. My baby started moving from how hard I was thinking about Sinclairs. "Ash look" I said placing his hand on my belly. "Yo she's really moving non stop" he smiled then kissed my belly. "Did you text Kendrick and Darrell the restaurant?" I asked playing in his soft curly hair now. "Yes fats you texted your friends?" He asked me. "Yeah they are on their way". I started posting all the pictures I took before the graduation started. And it was non stop likes, Jace was my number one liker. But thank god all he did was just like the pictures. I wanted to enjoy my night with Ashton. No fighting or fussing. My mom parked the car and we all got with Giselle and Kiara pulling up in a cab. "Just in time" I danced. "Awww you hungry prego?" Rose giggled holding my belly. "Yes ever since my mom mentioned where we are going" I giggled. "Alright come on let me get us a table of a thousand" my mom joked making everybody laugh. "Ma that was corny!" I laughed as we all walked inside of the restaurant. But my phone started ringing again so I answered it again.
"Hello?"
"Congratulations baby!! I'm so proud of you and I hate that I couldn't make my mini me graduation but I'm coming up next week with Ciara"
"Awww thanks Bella. And its okay but yaaaay I got company!"
"Yes have you spoken to your sister?"
"Yeah she even started crying"
And we started laughing.
"Her emotional ass but I'm going to let you go enjoy your day. I love you sister!"
"I love you too and thanks for calling"
"You welcome love". Hanging up I rushed into the restaurant so I can find my family. But my phone started ringing again as I sat in between Rose and Ashton. "Who was that?" He asked me. I should do what he did to me on my baby shower, but no fighting. I'm just going to behave and be nice. "Bella" I smiled picking up the menu. And my phone started ringing again.
"Hello?"
"Congrats my god baby mommy!"
"Awww thanks Riley!"
"How was it? Did you shed a few tears?"
"You know I did"
And we starred laughing.
"Awww Jaidell just not too long ago you was in the strip club celebrating your birthday but now you about to be the greatest mom god can ever give and saying goodbye to high school. I'm so proud of you Jaidell"
"Awww thank you so much Riley that meant so much to me. But guess what I'm doing right now?"
"Crying! I hear it in your voice but I am too"
"No that really touched my heart Riley. I love you Miggity Mars"
"Haha why do you still remember that?!! But I love you more sugar foot. Now let me take my ass to sleep"
"Haha rest up". "Good you hung up we was waiting on you to order" Kiara said. "Oh really? Sorry. Can I get mixed Alfredo with the chicken, shrimp and broccoli with extra Alfredo sauce and the side order fries and biscuits" I smiled. "And what to drink?" The waitress asked me. "Um-- but Ashton cut me off. "She'll have orange juice" he said. I sucked my teeth and pouted. "Fats what about the baby?" He asked holding my hand. "Okay fineee" I whined. "That's all?" The waitress asked again. "Yes that's all thank you" my dad smiled. "Our food is going to take forever" Korey laughed. "Right? We ordered like a football team" Giselle laughed. Korey laughed and looked the other way. I see somebody is still heart broken. Poor Korey, I thought he was over her by now. Like its a whole new year but I guessed wrong. My mom and the adults were all talking and joking around. "Soooo who's going to miss that school?" I asked to start up a conversation with us. "Meeee it was too fun! From being shy to talking to boys to breaking niggas hearts from left to right" Giselle laughed. "That's right!!" Kiara agreed slapping her a five. "Y'all not right but I know I am. Even though I'm about to be on my mommy duties but it was fun having every boy drooling over me and beating up the girls from left to right" I laughed making the girls laugh only. Lame ass boys lol. "You know what we going to miss" Kendrick bragged giving Ashton and Darrell a five. "We want to know" Kiara said and winked at me. Kiara and I started laughing real hard. "Seems like ya had the best times. Especially you my prego. Why not have boys drool and winning all of your fights" Rose said. I laughed at her. "I knooow but all that's packed up right baby?" I faced Ashton. "Yup" he said and we pecked each other lips. "Ya are really the definition of high school sweet hearts" Diamond smiled. "Thank you" I smiled real hard. I love when people tell us that. "I wish I had ya love story" "ya the real power couples" and all that. Even though we aren't really perfect and it was some struggles to get here; but that's my baby. And its good for them not to know what's going on in the inside. When all of our food came I danced in my seat. Haha I was too happy so was my baby she started moving as well. The table really was quiet after we got our food, everybody was too busy stuffing their faces. I love moments like this and I want to plan this again. Just including Ciara, Benjamin, Sharad, Bella and Riley. I would say Mikel but Ashton haven't been feeling his and my friendship lately.
Waking up in my bed, I checked the time. It had said 10 : 30 which means everybody was out partying. I sighed out loud and slipped my flip flops on my feet. I don't know where I was going but I didn't want to stay in the house. I grabbed my keys and left to my car. "Where you going?" Luis asked me with some girl in his lap. "To get something to eat" I said opening my car. "Can I come?" He smiled. I just shrugged my shoulders. "Your girlfriend coming too?" I asked ready to go. Now I wanted a chopped cheese on a hero with ranch dressing. "Can I?" She asked shyly. "Yeah I'm bored anyways. Everybody else turning up while I'm home" I laughed. "Who left my baby all alone?" Luis asked as we got in my car. "Bye Luis!" I laughed. "Right! Don't fucking play with me!" The girl snapped slapping Luis right in the face. I continued to laugh. "Domestic violence?" I smirked at Luis. "Nah Tajai is just crazy" he said rubbing his stinging cheek. "No he's too disrespectful but I got a trick for him" Tajai said. And I kept on laughing. She was just shy about two minutes ago. I started driving to the only store that was open right now. "Ya want anything?" I asked them. "No thank you" Tajai said. And I looked at Luis who had the biggest smile on his face. "What do you want?" I asked. "A sandwich" he smirked. "Okay order it and can you order a chopped cheese on a hero?" I asked him. I wanted to grab more junk food. "Yeah go ahead. Anything else?" He asked me. "A mango pineapple smoothie" I laughed and walked away. With my phone ringing, I answered it.
"Hello?"
"Oh I thought you would be sleeping still but Jai can I crash at your house? My mom will kick my ass from how drunk I am"
"Kiara you know you didn't even have to ask but okay I'll stay up for you then. Where's Giselle?"
"Right here trying to get a dance with this boy that been watching her for the longest"
"Check her ouuuut!"
"Cas and Tiff right here too they yelling hey to you"
"I hear them tell them I said heyyy!"
"Girl I wish you was here to be drunk with us"
"Me too. Ya sound like ya having fun"
"Ashton left you?"
"Yeah I thought he left with ya?"
"No he said he was going to stay with you"
"Bullshit but let me call you back and pay for my food"
"Okay Jai but don't go off on Ashton"
"I'm not". I wonder why he told them he was staying but left ? "Thanks Jai. You got everything you want?" Luis asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah come on" I said trying to stay in deep thought. "I'm so dumb. I didn't even realize your baby bump, awww how far are you?" Tajai asked smiling at me. "I'm eight months" I smiled. "Awww what are you having? Or you wanted it to be a surprise?" She asked as we got back in my car. "I'm having a girl" I said pulling off and started driving. "Awww that's so cute! I want my first baby to be a girl too. So I can spoil her and have the cutest hair bows for her" Tajai cooed. "Somebody got baby fever" I giggled. And Luis started coughing then opened his window. "Shut up Luis with your faking ass" Tajai said to him. And we started laughing at her. She goes 0-100 too quick ! Parking my car we all got out. "Come sit with us Jai" Luis said. "No I'm going to be fat and lay on my bed watching re runs of Ugly Betty" I said. "Ugly Betty?! How long have that show haven't aired? Where did you even find out that, that show still comes on?" Luis asked laughing at me. "Shut up! I got the seasons on DVD" I laughed hitting him. Walking into my house I sat on my couch and started watching Ugly Betty while eating my food. After like the tenth episode here came Korey with his friends. I'm surprise my mom don't be saying anything to him. That boy could come in anytime he want with who ever. But me ? Its two or three the latest. I'm guessing because I'm a girl. "Hey prego" he said and hugged me. "What's up Korey?" I asked watching Quincy and the other boys walk by. "You good? You ate and stuff?" Korey asked me. "Yeah I just finished eating but I can't go back to sleep" I said. "Oh okay" he nodded then walked away. Feeling my phone buzz from the text messages I was getting I sat up to check my phone. Lol I was laying on it so it tickled my belly. Kiara and Riley had texted me.
Kiara : Jai please tell me you up
Me : I'm up. You coming still ?
Kiara : Its not even that call me bitch !
Me : okay give me a sec
And I went to check Riley messages because Kiara and I could stay on the phone for hours !
Riley : Prego you up ?
Me : Yeah what's up bae ? You want me to come pick you up?
Riley : Lol no. Can I crash at your house I'm down the street with some lame ass nigga !
Me : Yeaaaah come over lol
Riley : Okay I'm going to call you when I'm by the door cuss mommy be blacking !
Me : Lol okay but I might be on the phone so I'm just going to wait outside for you
Riley : okay thanks bae
I walked upstairs and put on my Tommy Hilfiger cardigan and my flip flops. Then went outside and called Kiara.
"What's up Ki?"
"ASHTON OVER KISSING ON SOME FUCKING WAAAAACK BITCH AND I JUST WANT YOUR APPROVAL CAN I SPANK SHAWTY OUT OF HER FUCKING BOOTS!!"
"Where ya at?"
"That new fucking strip club sista"
"Okay". And I just hung up on her then changed to my timbs. Here came Riley just in time getting dropped off by the boy. "No excuse can you drop us off at the strip club real quick please?" I asked him holding the door open. "Yeah come in ma. Even though Marie is acting funny" he smirked at Riley. And I started laughing but I'll deal with her later. "What's up Jai? Who we picking up from there?" Riley asked me tying her hair up. "Just wait Marie" I said and we both started laughing. The strip club was kind of far but when home boy parked in front of it, I hopped out and rushed in the club. Where was the security guard ? Who knows but I know he's getting fired ! But I don't give a fuck a right now !! Looking around for Ashton I couldn't find him until I made it to the back. Riley was right on my heels behind me. And Kiara wasn't even lying the random bitch was in his lap giving him tongue action. Kendrick tried to warn him but I was too close. I snatched the bitch right off his lap and Riley started kicking her in the head; that's what I like. Hit first and ask questions later. I started beating on Ashton and he was tried grabbing me but I scratched his hands up. "Yo what the fuck you doing?" He yelled getting a grip on my hands. "Fuck you!" I yelled trying to break free. "Yo help me!!" Ashton yelled at his friends. "Don't fucking touch me!! Ashton caused this on his self!" I yelled hearing the girl screaming for help. So here came the security guards rushing all of us. But Riley let them know that I was pregnant so they just walked me out slowly. "Jaidell!!" Kiara yelled my name. So I stopped and told them to come with me. Getting outside of the club I slapped the shit out of the girl. "Who are you shawty?!" She yelled at me. "Ashton's baby mother bitch!! I'm pretty sure you was all on his Instagram seeing that he have a baby" I said calmly. "I mean I did but he said ya wasn't together that ya broke up on New Years" she said throwing her hands up in the air. "Yo Taylor stop running your fucking mouth!!" Ashton yelled at the girl. "I want to fight! Fuck all that talking bitch you should've known he was lying!!" Riley yelled but was still getting restrained by the security guards. I love my Riley ! "But who are you?!" Taylor yelled at Riley. "Bitch who you raising your voice at?!" Riley yelled and broke free then started beating the girl up again so I attacked Ashton and he grabbed my hands up again. "Its fucking over! I hate you!! You make me sick!! Yo I should've fucking cheated on you knowing that you was doing me wrong!!" I yelled trying to break free. "I'm going to call you Jaidell. Just calm down. Its not good for the baby remember?" Ashton said trying to change my mind. "Ashton I really don't want to talk to you. Especially not now, I'm going to be too busy talking to all my niggas tonight" I laughed. "You not dead ass?" He said staring at me in the eyes. "Come on Jaidell I don't want to hear that shit" Kiara said. "Excuse me Ashton" I said wanting to go home. "So can we talk about this right now?" He pleaded. "Okay but me first. Ashton you wanted me, you got me then got me pregnant and now cheating so yaaaay good for you! Now I'm done speaking" I said then wiped my tears. I really didn't want to cry in front of him but he really hurt me !! Ashton isn't the same Ashton he was before. "No let me speak. You act like I'm not drunk right now and this isn't a mistake" he said. And I started laughing. "You're a fucking joke and its funny because I really believed oh Ashton been my best friend so he do actually care about me and my feelings. This nigga isn't going to treat me like these other bitches or hurt me. But guess what? Ashton changed and I swear I don't know who you are anymore. But tell Taylor having fun keeping you and getting cheated on.... But no the funniest is thing is you cheating on me with bitches that isn't even on my level. Diamond nor this Taylor bitch got two cars, as much or clothes as me and they both wear twenty funky ass dollar dresses. You really fucked up!!" I yelled and punched him then walked away with Kiara, Giselle, Cassie, Tiffany and Riley. "You good?" Riley asked me. "Thanks for caring but nah I'm bugging right now" I said wiping my tears again. I'm surprised I'm not all over the place screaming crying. Just a few tears keep on falling but I easily wipe them away. "Sister I'm right here with you. I know you love that nigga but its obvious he not giving a fuck. But Jai you know what's getting to me?" Riley said. "What's up?" I asked. "Where are we walking to?" Tiffany whined. "Oh. Well I'm going to Jai's crib" Kiara shrugged. "Oh I'm going home let's help each other flag a cab down" Tiffany said walking into the street. "I like how none of ya did anything to that bitch" I said shaking my leg. "Jai calm down you're upset over Ashton not us" Cassie said. "Nah fuck that! I'm mad with ya too. I'm fucking pregnant and ya couldn't get at that bitch for me?! I would've did that shit for ya with no questioning" I snapped. And they all just looked at me with the dumb look. "Okay that's cool" I shrugged. "Jai I'm the one who put you on. I could've been a grimey bitch and let Ashton rock out" Kiara said. "You right but I was saying anything to you because you did do me a favor" I said. "And Riley had that bitch under control so what was we supposed to do?" Giselle asked me. "Say no more please don't come on Ki and Riley" I said walking away. "Just calm down Jaidell" Riley said. "Not to come at you Riley because you know I fucks with you hardddd like harder than the bitches I've been fuckimg with since kids besides Kiara. But I really can't calm down like I really wish you would've seen Ashton and I as best friends first. He was nothing like this he was in loooove with me. I can't lie and didn't say I didn't randomly sweat him or have our little kisses but he wanted me more than I wanted him. Yeah he had his little bitches entertaining him but so did I but we forever came back to each other. Only if you was there I hate him right now" I cried and they both hugged me close. "We right here Jai and you know that" Kiara said. "Thanks ya but can we find a cab my feet is throbbing" I laughed making them laugh at me.