Chapter 30

Five Months....
"Aren't you excited to find out what you're having?!" I asked Ashton while sitting up in the chair. "Yeah I'm secretly hoping for a boy" he smirked. I laughed lightly then rested my head back on the chair. Here came Doctor Sue with her forever warm welcoming smile. "Hi Jaidell and dad" she smiled. "Hi Doctor Sue" we both smiled and I squeezed his hand softly. "Okay let's start" she smiled putting on her gloves then put that cold gel on my growing belly. Its waaaay bigger then before ! I wasn't even embarrassed when I actually started showing in school. Everybody stared as usual so I just brushed it off. And Jamyra is two months now that's my baby ! I'm obsessed with her and everything she does. But today I'm really going to miss her because I have to go talk to my uncles which I know is going to take all day. "Jaidell I see a.... Girl. Its a girl" she smiled. "Awww" I cried. I covered my fave and really started crying. "Baby what's wrong?" Ashton asked holding me close to him. "We are having a girl, Ashton. My first child is a girl which is the best thing ever" I smiled with tears of joy. I always been secretly wanting my baby to turn out to be a girl and look I got a baby girl !! "I know now you can go shopping like you wanted" Ashton teased me. And I started laughing. "Yeah that's for tomorrow. Today my uncles want to have a talk with us so we are going to Olive Garden" I said a little scared. I know they're going to come down on me but I know they are going to stress Ashton more. "Am I ready for that?" He asked scratching his hair. And we started laughing. "Are you?" I giggled and changed back to my clothes. "Come on. I'll live" he smiled. "Thank you Doctor Sue and see you next month" I waved. "Take care" Doctor Sue smiled. We left the doctors office and got in Ashton's car. He forever complains when I'm driving like I'm not even that big yet. But just to keep the peace I let him drive us everywhere.
Getting to Olive Garden, Ashton held my hand as we looked for my uncles who were all the way in the back. "I think they're going to kill us" I whispered to Ashton. "Me too" he whispered back. And we started laughing. "Hi Uncle Gregory and Uncle George" I smiled and hugged them both. "What's up Jaidell?" Uncle Gregory said. "Hi Jaidell" Uncle George said quickly. And they both just stared at Ashton. "What's up Uncle George and Gregory" Ashton said and pulled out my chair so I can sit. "Thanks Ash" I smiled and held his hand as he took a seat. "So what made you decided that you two was ready to have a baby?" Uncle George asked us. "It wasn't planned so I mean when the time came I stood up to my place and was there for Jaidell and the baby" Ashton shrugged. "And you?" They both asked me. "Yeah like Ashton said it wasn't planned but when I found out I was pregnant I didn't want to kill the baby. Like it didn't even cross my mind" I said and scooped up my Chicken Alfredo noodles. "Okay so where's the income coming from?" Uncle Gregory asked us. "Its coming from Ashton" I said and Ashton looked at me with his eye brows furrowed. "Its okay tell em". They both looked at him waiting for a answer. "I trap" he said. "Really Jaidell? I was better off with a lie!!" Uncle Gregory scolded me. And I just continued eating my food. "I'm through with this conversation Jaidell you know you're my favorite niece out of this while wide world, but I'm disappointed as in right now" Uncle Gregory said throwing money down then walked away from us. I couldn't even finished my food how quick I started crying. "I'm sorry. It wasn't to disappoint any of you" I continued to cry. Uncle George pulled my hands from my face and said "Jaidell he's just a little upset. Stop crying and PS told you I was always your favorite uncle". And I started smiling while wiping my tears. "Thanks Uncle George but I have to get going" I said and sipped on my water then stood up. "Okay I guess we all leaving then" he shrugged and left money at the table. I grabbed Ashton's hand and he put his arm around me. "You okay?" He whispered to me. "We'll talk in the car" I said and we left out of the restaurant. "Take care Jaidell. I'll come visit when you have the baby" Uncle George said hugging me. "Okay" I said as I got in Ashton's car. "Take care too Ashton. And be the greatest father to my grand niece or nephew" He said to Ashton. "Good looking and of course the best dad ever" Ashton said then got in the car. Ashton started the car up and drove away. "I miss Jamyra" I pouted. "You are stuck to that baby. I hope I will be able to hold my child" Ashton chuckled. "Of course at two three in the morning!" I laughed making him laugh as well. "I hope she looks just like me" Ashton smiled. I looked his way and playfully mugged him. "Why? I look better". Ashton started laughing and shook his head no. "I'm the better looking parent and you know that shawty or you would have you some light skin air head" He bragged. "Ewww!" I laughed playfully hitting his arm. Sadly I was already over my uncles being upset with me.
Sitting around in the lunch room with my girls we were all just talking and making jokes. I don't know where Ashton and his friends were but I did see all of them in school today. "So when is your baby shower?" Kiara asked me rubbing my belly. I started laughing and stuffed my mouth with French fries. "Why you laughed?" Cassie asked me. "I don't want a baby shower. Its not cute that I'm a teenaged mother" I shrugged. "So! You're graduating. Hell you come to school more than any of us and you're the pregnant one!" Tiffany laughed slapping them fives. "You should have one Jai" Giselle smiled. "And let me decorate it!" Kiara said. "Thanks girls but no I'm not having one" I said and went back to eating my fries. With the bell ringing we all walked to class and sat close with each other. "Who study for the test?" Kiara whispered to us. I raised my hand and so did Giselle. "I'm sitting next to ya so let's switch Cassie" Kiara laughed and stood up out of her chair. "Jaidell and squad separate now" Ms. Jamie said making the while class laugh. "Later girls" I smiled waving my hand. I wasn't moving especially not with my belly. Haha the perks of being pregnant. "Look at me" Kiara whispered then sat behind Kim. I laughed and pulled out my pen. But my phone started buzzing so I peeked at the screen but it was unknown so I put my phone on silent. Here came Ms. Jaime passing me a test packet so I started jotting down all the answers. Kiara didn't call for me when I looked up or anything so I just handed my sheet in and sat back down. "Ms. Jamie may I go use the bathroom?" I asked bored out of my mind. "Yeah go ahead make sure you grab the hallway pass" she said. I grabbed the hallway pass then walked into the hallway then tried calling back the number that called me but it went straight to voicemail. I bet they're going to call me when I go back to class. "Jaidell!" Angelo yelled my name. I turned around smiling. This has been the first time he started speaking to me again ever since he found out that I'm pregnant. "Somebody changed their mind?" I smiled with my hands on my hips. "You know I can't stay mad at your cute ass" Angelo smiled and pulled me into a hug. "I guess not" I giggled. "So what are you having?" He asked looking at my stomach. "A girl!" I cooed and did a little happy dance. Angelo started laughing at me and shook his head. "Congratulations though and when you give birth?" He asked. "In July" I smiled. "Ayeee she's my favorite already. A Leo are the best people you can ever meet" Angelo bragged. I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes. "But let me get back to class before the bell rings and you should be headed that way too". "I was until I seen you" Angelo winked at me. I laughed then walked back to class. He's sick who flirts with a pregnant girl ? Anyways as soon as I sat down the bell rang.
"Boy what you doing for your birthday?" Kendrick asked Ashton. I came to his house after school since nobody was home and my girls went to work. "My nigga I'm partying all week from Friday to Sunday" Ashton smiled. "But your birthday is only Friday" Darell laughed at him. "So what my nigga I'm trying to be faded for the whole week like come home stumbling" Ashton laughed. "Wow" I said and moved out of his arms. "Wow what?" Ashton asked me. "So you don't plan on spending at least one day with me? Damn liquor is that serious?" I snapped. They all started laughing but there was no smile on my face. "What is funny? Matter of fact don't answer I'm leaving!" I said grabbing my bag and keys. "Yo chill what you leaving for?" Ashton asked snatching my stiff away from me. "I want to" I said. "Not good enough and you know that shawty" Ashton smirked. "Who's laughing?!" I yelled at him. "Jaidell calm down its not serious. All you had to say was you got plans for us" He said. I sucked my teeth and started pouting a little. "Well I don't now go enjoy your weekend now can I get my shit?" I asked holding my hand out. "Nooo" Ashton sang then kissed my hand. "I should slap the shit out of you but whatever I'm going to bed" I said then walked away from him. "Good girl now go behave for daddy!" Ashton laughed. I stuck up my middle finger then went to laid down in his bed. But my phone started ringing; it was the unknown number again
"Hello?"
"Jaidell?"
"Yes who's this?"
"Its Uncle Gregory and I'm sorry I got that upset with you but you're like my daughter and you being a mom yourself really didn't sit right with me"
"Its cool"
"Okay good. Now what are you doing this weekend?"
"Its Ashton's birthday but nothing"
"Okay so I'll take you and the baby shopping. Come spend the weekend with your uncle"
"Yaaaay okay! And let me save your number because I was like who is this?!"
"Haha yeah save my number"
"Okay. Later Uncle Gregory"
"Later Jai. Be good"
"You too". I smiled then cuddled up in the blankets then here came Ashton. "Jaidell you sleep?" He asked me. But I ignored him, he really got on my nerves just within two seconds. "Alright since you sleep let me go to my other baby house" Ashton said. "Yeah she is probably waiting for you anyways" I said and he started laughing. He came over to me and laid in the bed then held me. "I wish you stop acting so damn mean shawty. Its getting played out" Ashton said. "Okay so I can go home like you steady saying slick shit Ashton. Then you want me to be nice?" I asked him pushing him off of me. "See? I'm out of here" he mumbled then put on his sneakers. "Where are you going Ashton? Don't play with me" I said getting out of his bed to block the door. I don't know what's up with him but he better stop. "No continue acting mad" Ashton said trying to move me out of the way. "But where are you going?" I asked him. "You don't need to know" he mumbled. "Really?" I started to cry. "What are you crying for?" Ashton asked sounding annoyed. "Nothing just forget it go. Go get the fuck out!!" I yelled wiping my tears. "You see?" Ashton said pointing out my attitude. "So what just leave go ahead Ashton. I don't care if you leave" I shrugged snatching my phone off his bed and putting on my Tens's. "Oh I meant to tell you how hood that short suit looks on you Jai" Ashton smiled. "Thank you" I faked a smile. I was going home to cry my eyes out, I swear something is up with Ashton. And if its another girl then he can kiss me goodbye. "No for real I even took a off guard of you" he said. "That's cute but see you later. I'm going home" I said then kissed him but now he was holding my waist. "I don't want you to go" Ashton whined. "But weren't you going some where?" I asked him. "Nah not any more I want my baby and to fall asleep with my baby wrapped in my arms" he said. "I'll stay but for real Ashton you really didn't want to spend at least a day with me?" I asked him taking my sneakers off. "To be real Jaidell. No I was thinking g oh Jai probably get me some stuff and then I can turn up" Ashton said sitting next to me. "Very well understood" I nodded leaving it alone right there.
"Happy birthday!!" I cheered waking Ashton up out of his sleep. He turned over and smiled looking up at me. "Thank you baby" he smiled and kissed my belly then my lips. "Here you go baby" I smiled passing him balloons and four gift bags and a envelope. "What's in there?" He smirked. "Just a little something but dig in the bags first" I smiled opening up the bags for him. I had got him four different pairs of sneakers, Nike sweat suits and have him four hundred dollars. Where I get all that money from ? I've been saving it knowing that my mom won't give me all that money to trick on a boy; as she would say. "Thank you baby. I love you so much" Ashton smiled pulling me onto his lap. "And I got you your favorite cake" I smiled rubbing his hair. "Red velvet?!" He asked sounding super happy. "Yes honeyyyy" I smiled. "Nah you deserve the world ma" Ashton smiled and kissed me again, but made the kiss deeper. "Heyyy we have to get ready for school Ash. Now go get dressed!" I giggled breaking the kiss. "Hmm that's not fair but after school you getting it" Ashton said gripping my butt. "Just because its your birthday!" I giggled and sat back on his bed. Waiting for him to get ready I laid down and watched the news. Ashton walked in the room looking real cute and smelling real good too. "It's not Monday but boy am I crushing on you" I smiled as Ashton help me sit up. "That was cute give me a kiss fat fat" he said and wrapped his arms around me. "Baby let me take a picture of you" I said then kissed him. "Okay" he smiled already posing. I love my conceited baby ! And I took three pictures of him then we left to school. Soooo many girls was saying happy birthday and hgiving him gifts I couldn't stop laughing. Ashton said thank you and accepted the gifts only because I made him, I guess he thought I was going to get mad. But no its your birthday and besides we both so do they know who he's coming home to tonight. "See you later fat fat" Ashton said then kissed me. "Okay see you later birthday boy and enjoy most of your day" I smiled then walked into class. "My favorite pregooooo!!" Kiara yelled making the teacher grill her. And I started laughing. "Hi Ki" and I took a seat right next to her. "Where's Giselle at?" I asked her. "She running late" Kiara shrugged. The teacher started discussing what was on the board as we copied it down.
"Behave and enjoy your weekend Ashton" I said grabbing one of his towels. "I think I'm staying in now" he chuckled. "I'm tired too but I'm going to spend the week with Uncle Gregory" I said watching Ashton slowly doze off. I laughed and went to go take a shower. Turning on the radio I hopped in the shower and started washing myself. And I finally felt the baby move and she wouldn't stay still. I wrapped the towel around my body and rushed to Ashton's room. "Ash!! Look the baby is finally moving!!" I cheered. He hopped up and placed his hand on my stomach. Amira was moving all around showing off. "Thank you baby girl that's my best birthday gift" Ashton spoke to my belly. "Awww I'm so excited!" I squealed and rubbed my stomach. "Nah she's the best baby ever" Ashton smiled rubbing my stomach. I started getting dressed putting on a denim button up, white joggers and my ones. Then I tied the top of my hair into a pony tail then curled the bottom. "You have to be the cutest pregnant girl ever" Ashton smiled. "Thank you" I blushed and put on my lip gloss. "Nah for real because they be letting themselves go over a little baby fat. But you fat fat just got thicker and that ass... Come here let me bite your butt ma" Ashton said pulling me to him. "Stop! You so goofy!!" I giggled falling into his lap. "Stay there" he whispered in my ear. "Bye nasty!" I laughed and stood up. "Come give me kiss and have a good weekend at your uncle place" Ashton said pulling me back to him. "Okay and you do the same for your birthday but you just have to behave because I don't have a problem beating somebody ass or yours either" I smiled then kissed him and this boy going to bite my lip. "That was cute but I know shawty and besides who looks better than my fat fat. Let me get dress so I can walk you downstairs" Ashton said grabbing a quick outfit. He got dressed and walked me downstairs, Rose and Blair was out fromt with Diamond and her new boyfriend. "Hey little nasties!" Rose laughed. "Hey bae" I giggled and hugged her. "Oh Rose guess what" Ashton smiled. "Its about the baby because you all cheesy and shit. What my baby do?" She asked rubbing my stomach. "She moved for like ten minutes" Ashton bragged. "Un uhhhh check her out she better move for me next time" Rose laughed. "That's what's up. I see ya being some good ass parents" Blair said. "Thank you" I smiled and Ashton slapped him a five. "Jai where you going?" Diamond asked me. "To my uncle house and are ya partying with Ashton tonight?" I asked her. "Yeah why?" She laughed. "Be TMZ and look baby there he goes. See you later I love you birthday boy. Happy birthday nugget" I said then kissed him. "Have fun fat fat" Ashton smiled. I waved at everybody else and climbed into my uncle car. "Heyyy Uncle Gregory!" I cheered and hugged him. "What's up Jaidell? How's the baby?" He asked me while driving away. "Good, she actually moved around today" I said. "That's good. Are you hungry? And I want to introduce you to my lady" he smiled. And I started laughing. My uncle has been a ho forever even waaay before I was born, my mom always told me stories about him. "No for real Jai she's a keeper. And she's niceeee" Uncle Gregory bragged. "This is going to be a fun weekend and oh yeah I'm hungry" I said and we started laughing together.
Getting to my uncle house with McDonalds, his girlfriend was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Yvette this is my niece Jaidell. Jai this is my lady Yvette" he said as I sat down. "Hi" I smiled. "Hello and Gregory can we go speak in the room" She smiled and he nodded his head. "The remote is right there Jai and if you get thirsty there's all types of juice in the fridge" Uncle Gregory said then followed Yvette into the room. Looking around the house as I ate my food, Uncle Gregory had one of the nicest house around his neighborhood and the inside looked like it was fresh out of a magazine front page. Finishing my food I threw the garbage away and relaxed on the couch watching TV. "So that's not your side bitch out there?!" Yvette yelled. Oh no she didn't ! I started laughing then tied my hair up and walked into the room. "Repeat what you said" I said holding my balled fist. Yvette looked at me then turned back to my uncle. "I wouldn't do that if I was you" I said ready to pound on her. "Gregory what the hell?! Answer me is she your side bitch? And is that your side bitch--- and I just snatched her from the back and started punching her in the face. She was screaming at my uncle to get me off of her but I wouldn't let go of her hair. "Jaidell let go!" He yelled at me. "Nope" I said and stomped her head in. "No this is getting out of hand" Uncle Gregory said and picked me up. "I'm leaving!! Hope you have fun with her and that damn baby!!" Yvette yelled then left the house. My uncle finally put me down and shook his head then sat on his bed. "Now I believe you're crazier than your mom. You beat up a grown lady when you're five months pregnant" he laughed and shook his head again. "No at first I was going to let her talk until she thought she was cute enough to talk shit right in front of me" I said trying to catch my breath. "Here take a seat" Uncle Gregory patted right next to him. I sat down and my baby started moving again. "I guess she knows that her mom is crazy" he laughed staring at my belly. I smiled and started rubbing my belly. "Mommy sorry pooda, she just had to get it but your dad is going to kill me". "No he won't. He not crazy enough" Uncle Gregory said. I started laughing at him. "It was a home but he is going to be upset when I tell him this story" I giggled. Uncle Gregory shrugged his shoulders and picked up his phone. "You getting your shawty back? Tell her come see me when I'm no longer pregnant" I said then left to go to bed. I found one of the bedrooms and went to sleep. This has to be one of the funniest days ever, how ghetto of me ? Lol
"Come on Jai. Time to go shopping" Uncle Gregory said shaking me awake. "Okay um give me sometime though" I yawned and pulled the covers back over my head. "I already brought breakfast" he said. I hopped up so fast I almost fell off the bed. "Can I shower first?" I asked him. "Go ahead. I'll be on my balcony on the phone" he said. "Yvette is still mad?" I laughed and took out my clothes. "Yes she's still furious" he chuckled. I laughed then took a shower and washed my hair. When I got out of the shower I put on my gray shirt, Nike turquoise shorts with my Lebrons to match and my Nike headband. I put my hair in a loose bun and sprayed my body with perfume. "Unc! I'm ready!!" I yelled out to him. "Alright your food is in the kitchen" he yelled back. So I went to go eat my food but my phone started buzzing.
"Riley baby!"
"Heeey prego!"
"What's up?"
"Nothing I was planning to kidnap you for the day, but you weren't home so I wanted to see if you was at Ashton's place"
"No that boy is too busy partying for his birthday"
"So where are you?"
"At my uncles house. We about to go shopping for the baby"
"Awww I wanted to do that. So fine I'll shop by myself and surprise you"
"Okay so I'll call you back when I get back in"
"Okay and Sunday can you come over?"
"Of course! As soon as I leave my uncle house"
"Yaaaay I'm twerking for my Nunu"
"Speaking of the baby. Guess what I did"
"What?"
"Beat my uncle girlfriend up"
"With the baby?! Noooo Jaidell what is wrong with you bitch?!"
"She thought I was my uncle side chick. Like eww he's old and besides I can never put myself in that position"
"Jaidell no more fighting! I don't care if she calls my god baby ugly!! I'll fight for you because that bitvh will be straight up lying but no more fighting! And behave Jai!!"
"Okay Riley I'm sorry!"
"You are really crazy but okay boo. Talk to you later love"
"Later Riley". I put my phone in my pockets then went to go look for my uncle. "Hey uncle you ready?" I asked him. "Yeah come on" he smiled. We left the house and went straight to the mall. "I'm kinda confused though Unc" I said sitting in the passenger's seat of my uncle's all white Escalade. "About?" He asked me. "How fast you can change your mind about not being mad at me any more. And now you're taking me on a shopping spree for the baby" I said looking at him. "I'm still upset but what am I supposed to do? Hate my favorite niece forever? Nope. I just wish the best for you and the shopping spree is so my niece could be fly as hell!?" He bragged. And I started laughing. "So many people are wishing that. But I don't care about name brands for her. She's just a baby" I whined. And he started laughing. "I'm sorry but ask about me with fly babies" he chuckled. My uncle is a bird, I have to speak with Uncle George though. "So you cool with that?" He asked me. I shrugged and started laughing. "One thing though" he said parking his car. "What's that?" I asked taking off my seat belt. "You have to apologize to Yvette" he said. "I'll think about it. When is she coming around?" I asked getting out of the car. "Yeah she's actually in this store" he pointed ahead of him. It was the Gucci store. "Really?" I asked surprised. "Yeah come in. Its uncle Gregory not Aunt Layla and them cheap old farts" he laughed. I laughs at his comment and we walked into the store together.