Chapter 7

"Stop y'all" I stomped while Kiara, Giselle, Brianna and Kaitlyn wiped their tears. I cried a little too but I wanted to act like this wasn't bothering me. "Okay fine we love you" they all said in a unison. "Love ya way more and if this be y'all best summer... I'm killing all of y'all and Bri take care of my daughter" I said then hugged them while I grabbed my two suitcases. "Yo no bye to me?" Ashton asked looking tired as ever. But still cute as fuck !! I know going away for the summer is only going to bring him and Destiny closer. "You know you're getting a bye" I smiled then hugged him real tight. "I love you best friend and please don't let Destiny take my spot?" I pouted. Ashton started smiling then brought me to the corner hidden from everyone. "I swear I'm not even if I do get attached to her, I'm going to call you everyday" he said then started kissing me. "Ashton you love starting right?" I blushed and kissed him back. "You're so wrong for making me do this" I laughed then hugged him again. "I told you that my lips are irresistible" Ashton bragged. "Oh whatever! You caught me off guard!" I laughed then we walked back over to them. "Have a safe trip and behave" my mom said kissing my forehead. "Mhmm" I said rolling my eyes. I dragged my two suitcases then went through the metal detector. Next thing you know I was on the plane halfway alseep but Sharad kept on bothering me. I still haven't even really spoken to them yet but he found his way to fuck with me. "Benjamin please can we switch seats before I beat the shit out of Sharad?!" I asked ready to kill him. Benjamin was older than me but Sharad annoying ass was younger. Acting just like Kendrick annoying ass who I miss already ! Benjamin sucked his teeth and put his headphones in. "Well fuck you too!!" I yelled making some people look back at us. I sucked my teeth then tried going back to sleep. "We here!" Sharad said tapping me. I sucked my teeth then punched him right in his damn mouth. "Like cut it out !! What the fuck ?!! Don't you know stop?!!" I yelled ready to beat his ass. Sharad sucked his lip and I seen his nose flared. I don't care ! Leave me alone nigga I barely know you. "Don't put your hands on him" Benjamin snapped. "So do something "big brother" I been told you let's switch seats. So fuck off unless you want to fight?" I said looking at him. "He don't hit girls sister. That nigga will let a girl spank his boots" Sharad laughed still sucking on his lip. "I'm guessing that's getting beat up?" I laughed. "Yeah" Sharad said. Finally landing in New York, I was dying to get away from Benjamin and Sharad !! But that will only leave me having to deal with my dad. We all went to baggage claim and there was my dad standing with some girl. "Sister!!" She yelled jumping on me. I laughed and stumbled a little. I guess we are going to be the closest. "Hey" I faked a smile. "I'm Ciara but everybody calls me LA" she said then helped me with my suit case. "My name is Jaidell and everybody calls me Jai. And thanks for the help" I smiled as we walked. "I know them two pin heads got on your last nerve!" Ciara laughed as I agreed with her. "You have no idea but I guess I have to deal with them" I sighed then met up with my dad. "How was your trip?" He smiled. I put my headphones in and followed them to his car. And Kiara called me.

"Girl I just left"

"Shut up Jai! I'm calling to tell you how lame your nigga is!! This nigga is playing family with his baby mother and you haven't even been gone for two weeks!!"

"He can't go shopping with his baby mother?"

"Well of course he can but all this neck kissing seems a bit too much for me don't you think?!"

"Yeah" I laughed and I guess all boys are the same. I could hear Kiara arguing with Xavier and Carmen.

"Kiara!! Just leave it. Thanks baby I'm good though"

"No problem. But I hate lame ass niggas like my bitch look waaay better than the bitch you love!"

"Calm down Kiki. I'm not sweating it love but I'll call when I get to the house I'm staying at"

"Okay boobie and quick question?"

"Yes Ki?"

"Can I beat this bitch ass?!"