Chapter 37

"So you agree?" Ashton asked me as I fixed my hair. Amira had a doctors appointment today so we were getting ready. "Don't start with me Ashton" I said then put Amira sweater on then put her in the car seat. "Watch you mean don't start with you? Just few days ago I was able to hold you until you fell asleep in my arms" Ashton bragged. Putting on my jacket I said "you wouldn't let me go". Ashton started laughing as he picked Amira car seat up. "What?" I asked grabbing her baby bag. "If you wanted to you could've pulled away from me" he smiled. And I just put my shades on then kept on walking. I opened the door for him and Amira then sat in my car waiting for him to sit in the passenger seat. And my phone buzzed from a unknown text message.
Unknown : What's up Mean Ass ?
Me : Lol hey. I don't remember giving you my number tho.
Unknown : Your sister gave it to me. She said that you love being chased but I'm too cute to even run
Me : My cousin ?
Me : That's not my cousin Lmaooo !! That's my best friend Kiara or Giselle. How she looked ?
Unknown : She was with the girls from last time. Its the light skin short one with the blonde tips I think and she have nice eyes
Me : Kiara! My best friend smh ! When did ya see each other ?
Unknown : Yesterday but I didn't want to creep you out with texting you randomly
Me : Lol it's cool but I never got your name
"Yo! We ready to go" Ashton said waving his hand in front of my face. "Oh okay" I said then put my phone down and started driving to the doctors. "Who was that Kiara?" Ashton asked me. "Why you worried?" I smirked just to bother him. "I mean if it's your nigga I told you what to tell him but I'm not worried" Ashton shrugged. "Yeah whatever" I mumbled then played my music so I can tune him out. Parking my car I got out then grabbed the baby bag while Ashton got Amira. And I took out her stroller so I can attach the car seat. We walked into the doctors office which was empty; thank god ! That means we won't be here all day. I signed my name and Amira's name then sat down next to Ashton. "Here you go your phone" Ashton smirked. I just took it thinking he actually held it for me until my phone buzzed so I went to check my text. First of all Ashton went off on the boy when I don't even know him.
Unknown : I didn't know you was cheating on your mans ma.
Unknown :That's some reckless shit
Unknown : To keep it real with you. I think you're too pretty for all that thot shit.
Unknown : If you don't want boy let him go
I pushed the power button to my phone and looked at Ashton and his goofy ass smile. "Really Ashton?" I said to him and he act like he didn't even hear me. "Now you don't hear me? Okay watch this" I said. I mean he didn't really mess anything up because the boy still didn't say he want to stop talking to me. "Brown, Amira?" The nurse called for us. We walked through the back door and sat in one of the rooms. They checked her height and weight then here came our doctor. "Look how adorable she is!! Good job you two!" She cheered us on. And we both started laughing. "More like me" I laughed. "Yeah right" Ashton mumbled. Doctor Sue started explaing to us what needles that Amira was going to get today and I already started tearing. She had to get three shots today and I had to sit through all three of them. Once they was done I snatched my baby up and softly rocked her. "Mommy is here princess" I said wiping my tears. "You a punk" Ashton laughed at me. "Whatever Ashton. Im back to being mean to you" I said not looking up at him. "Why? 'Cus I got you and your nigga arguing?" Ashton asked me. Thank god Doctor Sue went to go print out the papers of the shots Amira got today. "Its not even that, its just I don't comment on anything you and Taylor have going on" I said looking at him now. "So you my shawty. Just how I can't call Taylor my shawty no nigga can't claim they talked to you or even had you after me and that's on my daughter right now as we speak" Ashton said with all seriousness. I was about to say something but Doctor Sue walked in with the biggest smile on her face. "Here you go and take care. I'll see you in six weeks right Amira? She's too adorable" Doctor Sue smiled down at Amira. "Thank you and okay" I smiled still holding Amira. I made the appointment before leaving out of the hospital. We walked back to my car and now Amira didn't want to be put down. So I sat in the back with her as Ashton drove my car back to my house.
As soon as I got in the house I fed Amira because she was already having a fit. We were sitting on the couch watching whatever Korey was watching with Quincy and some girls. "That's your niece Korey? She's soooo adorable" this girl smiled. "Thank you" I smiled and started putting Amira back so she can burp. "Jaidell" Ashton said standing in front of the living room. "What?" I asked still mad at him. "Let's go talk" he said. And I just got up and walked with him. The same girl whispered to Korey "he beat on your sister?". I didn't even let Korey answer that I spoke too soon. "Hell no!" I said and they all started laughing even Ashton laughed. We got in my room then sat down as he took Amira. "You heard her right?" I said taking off my sneakers. "Word she got it wrong. I'm the one who get abused" Ashton said then started talking to Amira. So I left the room to go call the boy who name I still don't KNOW.
"Hello?"
"Don't listen to anything he says. That's my baby father and he really thought I was bluffing about something"
"You honest ma? Because I'm not up for the love triangle. I mean you cute but I'm not about the drama love"
"No its not anything like that. He has a girlfriend already he just think that you're my man already so he's salty"
"I'm not even going to comment but you have a daughter or son?"
"A daughter"
"Jaidell come on my nigga" Ashton basically whined. "Alright hold on. Let me call you back but what's your name? I've been dying to know it." I smiled blushing a little.
"Oh its Malachi"
"Oh that's cute but let me call you back Malachi"
"Alright Jaidell". He says my name the cutest lol. I put my phone in my back pocket then walked into my room. "Ashton what are we talking for? I'm nice to you now" I said taking a seat on my bed. "I don't like you having a nigga" he shrugged. And I started laughing at him. "Ashton please tell me you hear yourself!". He sucked his teeth and started rubbing his eyes; which means he's trying to hold back his tears. "Ashton save them because you don't even know what I had to go through with knowing that you cheated on me weeks before my baby was born" I said not wanting to be a sucker for his tears. "I know I fucked up but I can't stop thinking about you! Like even when I'm with Taylor I be wishing that was you. I can't believe that I'm super attached to you so I got scared to actually love you. Knowing that your own parents didn't even care for you, what the hell is a girlfriend or baby mother?!!" He yelled at me with tears rolling down his face. Ashton never really mentioned how he felt about them, so I guess him actually saying something makes me feel bad for him. But I just won't be that sucker just that quick. "That's sad to know and yes you have a point but that's a weak excuse Ashton. You and I both know that because you loved me as a best friend. So just let me know how many girls you used that on?" I asked looking at him. "Say you serious right now" Ashton said wiping his tears. I just stared at him like why wouldn't I be serious ? "No say you serious right now and I'll just hide my feelings. I love you yeah I cheated but if I didn't get caught I would still be wishing that never happened and that I could've just stayed home with you watching Clueless" Ashton said almost yelling. "Ashton so if I slept around on you twice after telling you that you're too pretty or too good to get cheated on. What would you do? And don't just say take me back just to save yourself" I said. Ashton shook his head then laid on my bed. "Huh what would you do?" I asked again. "I would put you through hell first thats if I didn't find anybody yet or see that you are really happy with the person you with, who I would also be putting through hell" he sighed. "So Ashton are you happy?" I asked him. And he started smiling then his face frowned up a bit. "How can I be when the girl I want doesn't even love me no more". I laid Amira in between us and laid down as well. "Why you trying to fall asleep? We talking" Ashton said tugging at my shirt. "I'm not I'm just thinking" I shrugged. "About?" He questioned. "Us" I said and looked over at him. I laid Amira down in her crib then laid back down. "Yo" Ashton said. "Yes Ashton?" I asked him. "You really feeling dude?" He asked. Awww he's jealous how cute ! But oh well I'm about to mess with his heart like he did mine. "I mean we got it going on but I'm not trying to get hurt again" I said trying not laugh. Only if he knew I'm just finding out his name. "You dead ass? I'm ready to leave Taylor for your ass and you already falling for him" Ashton said getting mad. And I started laughing. "I'm just playing ugly" I giggled and kept on laughing even when he pushed me. "You are so easy to mess with but all seriousness Ashton why shouldn't I move on? You got you a whole new girlfriend" I said not even mad anymore. Its pointless to get upset, Amira is about to be two months which makes the situation old. "Because you're mine. Tell that nigga to find somebody new" Ashton snapped and I started laughing again. "Yeah everything so fucking funny now" he said and I was still laughing. "Exactly you're a joke. Lame ass" I said and started texting Kiara and Giselle. " You talkin', you talkin' like you did find somebody else. Stop that, stop that. Girl don't you know that it's mine. I might just need to remind. Slide up in there from behind" Ashton sang in my ear. "Bye Ashton!" I laughed and moved away from him. But he pulled me back close to him and wrapped me in his arms. "You know you like my singing girl stop playing". "The way you sweat me is crazy" I laughed trying to move away. "Where you going? Nah for real Jaidell. You wouldn't take me back?" Ashton asked getting serious again. "I'm not sure Ashton, like from the bullshit you fed me to the cheating all that shit was just corny and if you didn't feel that way you should've never said it." I said to him. "Said what? Because everything I say to you is true besides with Taylor" Ashton said. So I sat up snatching away from his arms. "Exactly and that's what makes everything you said to me was a lie!" I yelled at him. "What did I say to you ?! Like you're making me confused" Ashton yelled back at me. I tied my hair back up and just left the room. I'm tired of repeating myself. But here came Ashton running right behind me blocking off the stairs. "Jaidell stop running and tell me what I said? Huh what did I say?" He said. "Just forget it if you don't remember then its not important and we can leave it at that" I said trying to make my way down the stairs. "No its not that it wasn't important but I always tell you things to make you feel happy" he pleaded. Hearing my mom door slowly crack open, I just put my finger over my mouth and waited for my mom or Michael to walk out the room. "What's going on?" My mom asked walking towards us. "Nothing" I said so she can go back to her room. "You sure? Because I heard enough and plus Korey helped me out with some stories too" my mom said crossing her arms and staring us both down. "Positive we just been having our differences, but um mommy can you look after Amira real fast?" I asked changing the subject. "Yeah. Where you two going?" She asked us. "Downstairs real quick and Amira just fell asleep" I said then walked downstairs with Ashton. "You know how to lie huh?" He mumbled to me. "Whatever don't act like you're off the hook" I snapped walking through the door. "Well I've been trying to get what I said out of you but you want to play the stubborn game" Ashton said sitting on the steps. "Stubborn? Like I don't have my reasons but Ashton let's leave it at you doing you while I'll do the same. And we can both love Amira unconditionally together" I said not really wanting that. Ashton started smiling then just looked up at me. "What?" I asked mugging him. Ashton stood up and licked his lips. "I love you too ma". I stepped back because he was way too close. "What? Who said I love you to you?" I asked really confused. "You didn't have to, if you really wanted to be left alone you would've brought boy around, Giselle and them would know about him annnnd you wouldn't care about me calling Taylor your nickname now am I right or what?" Ashton smiled like if he just solved the longest math problem ever ! I sucked my teeth then rolled my eyes at him. Ashton opened his arms still smiling hard as ever. "I wish you would stop smiling" I said and tried to walk away but he wrapped me in his arms. "Stop acting like that" he whined. "So how am I supposed to act Karon? Like I would be the only ass whole to date you again just so you can go do the same shit to me? Tuh you're going to ruin my sleep" I said still being held by him. I just learned not to pull away. "First of all how am I going to ruin your sleep ? Two I'm not going to do any of that shit its over I really got a daughter with you. You're my forever lady even with you curving me but I'm serious and truly sorry about hurting you" Ashton said. "I hear you Ashton but how can I trust that when you're cheating on your girlfriend as we speak" I said then looked up at him. Ashton shook his head then let me go and walked back into the house. So I just shrugged my shoulders, easily letting go just like he did.