Chapter 19

"I really can't believe Ashton" I cried as Giselle and Kiara listened to my story. "Yeah me either. I forever thought he was team you" Giselle shrugged. "Not to say it like that but Jaidell everybody knows girls love Ashton and if he's all the way on the East how do you expect him to turn down some head?" Kiara said. I sucked my teeth and wiped my tears. "You are so right! But the shit he fed me you would think no bitch is worth cheating on me for!!" I cried then wiped my tears. I'm tired of crying this is like the third day of me crying. My mom won't say anything to me because Ashton and I weren't even supposed to be a couple. But I don't care I don't need her in my face telling she told me so. "Whatever can ya get out?" I sniffled wiping my rears again. "Eww don't act like that" Kiara said mugging me. "Jai come on its not us treating you fucked up" Giselle said. "Yes you are right but I just want to be alone. Is that bad?" I asked looking at them. "No not at all come on Selly!" Kiara said then walked out of my room. I really didn't care about their attitude right now, I have my own problems as you can see. Tying my hair up I laid back on my bed. Then I got tagged by Mars on Instagram.

"Marsbby : @lilswaggy where you go ? I had fun that night !! Come baaaaack!". I started smiling, I did have so much fun that day. Tuh I wish I could go back !! I DM her my number telling her to text me. And she didn't waste no time with texting me. Ayeeee iPhone 6 gang lol !

Pretty (Mars) : Heyyyy lil one !

Me : Hey Mars

Pretty : We had so much fun that night. Why you and bae don't come back ?

Me : We are fighting right now.... But I'll stop by Friday just for you but I'm only 18 lol so you got to get me a hook up with getting in

Pretty : I got you lol ! You should come Saturday and Sunday too pweeeese ☝☝☝

Me : Hmm I gotta think about it. I'm not in my state of mind right now

Pretty : Aw why ?

Me : I just found my bf cheated on me

Pretty : Oh nooo LilSwaggy !!

I laughed at her calling me by my Instagram name.

Me : I'll be good.... Matter of fact I'll be in that club Friday to Sunday lol I need that Birthday cake vodka in my life !!

Pretty : Yaaay lol & I hope you feel better !!

Me : Thanks boo

Seeing Ashton trying to call me again I finally picked up the phone. I guess its time to actually have a talk with him.

"Hello?"

"You actually answered?"

"What do you want Ashton?"

"Damn its funny how you can treat me so fucked up when you was just saying you love me"

"Ashton do you really fucking here yourself?!! Yeah because you took me to dinner and to the movies so what ? You can fuck another bitch?!"

"You heard me kicking her out so please"

"Please? Yeah just like you was letting Diamond suck your dick all this time. And I swear I was trying to figure out why is she acting funny towards me"

"Whatever Jaidell. I called to make up with you not bring up shit"

"Can I ask you just this one question?"

"What?"

"Do you love me like you say you do?"

"Jaidell I been loved you so cut that out"

"So what the fuck happened to no girl is better than you so why would I cheat or whatever the fuck you said?!"

"I'm hanging up Jaidell"