Chapter 24

"Um repeat what you just said" I coughed looking at the emergency room nurse. "Yes Jaidell you're five weeks pregnant" she smiled. My heart started beating so fast I had to sit up and calm myself down. So now I guess I'm just having to leave my mothers house. Ughh she's going to hate me for the rest of my life. I didn't even notice I was crying until she passed me three napkins. "Thank you" I mumbled and wiped my tears. "Can I go?" I asked grabbing my phone and my MCM book bag. "Yes sure but make sure you come back for your appointment next week" Nurse Allen smiled handing me over twenty pamphlets about pregnancy. I nodded my head and sped walk out of the hospital not looking back at all. I got in my car and drove straight to Giselle and Kiara's house. I knew one of them were at each others houses. "What's wrong Jai?" They both asked me. I wiped my tears and sat on Kiara's bed then started crying all over again. They both rushed to my side and hugged me. "Please tell us what's wrong Jai" Giselle whined. I tried to keep my face dry but I couldn't stop myself from crying. "I....I ... I'm pregnant!" I cried real loud and they hugged me with excitement. "Why are ya happy? My life is over" I cried. "No its not. First of all she got the greatest god parents in the world, the best parents and she's born into shmoneyyyy" Kiara cheered. I started laughing. You can never be serious around Kiara goofy ass. "You annoying but no serious not to long ago my mom was just scaring me with this" I said looking at them both. "But Jaidell school is almost over. Christmas is what? A week away and then next thing you know we'll be graduating! And your momma really don't want you to go away anyways so bam! You good" Giselle said trying to make me feel better. "But what do you think Ashton is going to think? Or my mom and dad?" I asked. "To be real Jaidell I know your mom and dad is going to be on your ass but Ashton is going to be real geeked and if he don't then we'll just kick his ass!" Kiara said. "Yeah and do you even want her?" Giselle asked me. "She don't have no choice so don't ask her that shit!!" Kiara yelled at Giselle. I started laughing real hard at Kiara. She's been dying to be a god mom for the longest, so I do know she's really happy. "I haven't even thought about it. I just rushed out of the hospital and came to ya" I said and looked at my phone seeing that Ashton is calling.

"Hello?"

"Jai whats wrong baby?"

"We have to talk"

"Um that don't sound good"

"It isn't"

"So when we meeting up?"

"Now if you're not busy"

"Never too busy for my baby"

"Okay I'm coming to your house now"

"Okay". "Call us Jai" Giselle said hugging me. "Okay. Thanks ya" I said hugging her then Kiara. "We here if you need us" Kiara said.

Getting to Ashton's house, I was glad that he was the only one there. "What's up Jai?" He asked. And I just hugged him while closing my eyes. He rubbed my hair and kissed my forehead. "Let's go sit" I sighed holding his hand. We sat on the couch and Ashton was watching me real hard. "Um I'm five weeks pregnant" I mumbled. "For real?!" Ashton asked surprised. I nodded my head and didn't look him in his eyes. "Why are you sad?" He asked pulling me close. And I started crying again telling him about my mom and what she been saying. "Wow that's crazy, but you got me. This is my house, I have a good job and that's all you need is me. Don't worry" he said hugging me. "Do you really mean it? I don't need to be fooled into some bullshit and have me struggling looking like the ass whole" I snapped. Ashton started smiling and tried holding back his laugh. "Look my baby mood swings are kicking in already" he said proudly. I sat up and looked at him. "Ashton I'm so serious" I said. "Jaidell I understand. And believe me you got my word and when do you plan on telling your family?" He asked holding my hand. "I'm scared" I mumbled and leaned back on him. "But I'll be right there Jaidell, I promise" he said. "I know but I'm just not ready at all. My mom is going to hate me" I said then broke down crying. This really can't be life right now. And I don't even know when to tell them because for Christmas I'm going to New York and when I get back my mom is vacationing to Jamaica. "Aren't you going to Ny for the break?" Ashton asked me. "Yes! But good thing I don't have morning sickness or any of that or I would get caught" I said. "Yeah I haven't seen you throw up or eat random foods together, but don't speak so soon" he said. I started smiling and rubbed my stomach. I know this is going to be a wild ride but its anything for my little me.

SORRY IT'S SHORT BUT I HAD TO LET IT BE KNOWN !! YUP ASHTON AND JAIDELL IS HAVING A LITTLE THEM AWWWWW LOL