Chapter 13

Packing my bag for the weekend, Ashton wouldn't stop pouting. "Ashton can you please stop pouting? Bri needs my help since Corey is acting out, her mom don't plan on helping her and Kaitlyn is spending the week out" I said zipping up my duffle bag. "Heard you" he mumbled. And I put my bag down then walked over to him and sat on his lap. "What mommy spoiled baby wants?" I teased while pinching his cheek. Ashton wanted to hide his laugh but that was a epic fail. "I want you to stay" he said. "Ashton my cousin needs help with Kapri and sorry baby I'm not going to deny her. I'll face time you all day if you like" I said then kissed his chin. Ashton smiled then lifted up my chin and we started kissing. "Deal. Go enjoy your weekend" he smiled then slapped my butt. "My ass is going deflate fucking with you" I said then got up grabbing my bag. "If that's air then applause your doctor!" Ashton smirked. I laughed and grabbed his hand as we walked downstairs. "Jaidell I thought I told you there's no sleeping over his house?" My mom said. "I'm going to Auntie June's but if you want Ashton to stay then be my guess" I said grabbing my keys. "Your smart ass mouth is going to get you fucked up!" She snapped. I laughed at her pregnant behind. "Sure you're right ma!" I laughed then left out the door. "See told you that she wants me" Ashton joked and we laughed. "Whatever before I tell Michael crazy ass on you" I laughed. "Later Jai. Have fun" he said then kissed my forehead. "Thanks and see you later. You better behave" I said squinting at him. "I got you shawty now get in that car" Ashton said then slapped my butt. I stuck up my middle finger then got in my car. "I'm waiting on you" Ashton smirked. I laughed then pulled off. Walking in Auntie June's house, it was super quiet. "Bri! Where you at?" I called out for her. "In the kitchen. I just put Kapri to sleep" she said so I put my bag down then walked in the kitchen. "Hey boobie" I smiled hugging her. She looked stressed out, like if she haven't had a break yet. "What's up Jai boo?" She halfway smiled. "Whats wrong Bri?" I asked grabbing a bottle of water and sitting down. "I never thought I would want a break this early. My mom won't help me for shit, hell she barely holds Kapri and Kaitlyn is always at practice so when she do come home now she be tired" Brianna complained. "That's why I'm here you can relax all you want. You could even go to a party if you want" "I'm warning you Kapri is bad". I laughed at Kapri innocent tiny self. She's only a week, I wonder how bad is that ? "What my tink do?" I laughed then sipped on my water. "She don't sleep. At all and that dickhead father of hers can choke on something" She snapped. "What he do?" "No what he don't do? Um never wakes up for her, once in a blue he holds her and that's for likes on Instagram and you know that mother fucker didn't even take me all the way home. He made my mom drop him off and told us to keep going". "You lying!" I said surprised as hell. First of all Corey is the one who wanted the baby and now he's acting iffy towards helping her ? Wait until I see play boy. "If I'm lying I'm flying and I don't see no damn wings girl" Brianna laughed. So I joined her with laughs. "That's crazy well you know to call me anytime you need me. So all that no help is about to change" I said then hugged her again. "Thank you so much Jaidell" she sighed. "No problem you know I got you and my tink" I said. Hearing Kapri soft cries I washed my hands then went to Brianna's room. It looked just a like a nursery room. "Hi stinka" I smiled picking her up with her blanket. The smell of new borns are the best ! I changed her pamper then fed her a bottle and laid her on my chest. "She's good?" Brianna asked walking in her room. "Yeah she's sweating Jai already" I smiled and rested my hand on her little booty. "Okay thanks again Jai and can I go take a shower?" Brianna asked. "Bye Brianna" I laughed. "Okay I'll be fast if anything" Brianna said grabbing her clothes and towel. "Brianna take your time, I got her she's good right here with me" I said watching Kapri fall asleep. "Okay" Brianna laughed then left out of the room. Leaving Kapri on my chest I put a thick blanket over her then turned on the TV.

Waking up to Kapri little cries around like four in the morning, I walked over to her and picked her up. "You got her? Because I can do her if you're sleepy" Brianna mumbled. "Bri can you stop? I promised to take her for the weekend and I'm keeping my promise. Now take your butt to sleep" I said and warmed up Kapri bottle. Changing her again and then feeding her; Ms. Kapri fell asleep in like two seconds. I laid her back down then laid in the bed. But Kapri kept on waking up every two hours looking to be changed and fed. I didn't mind though, that's bae ! Finally sleeping longer than I did at night, I woke up and Kapri was still sleeping. "Good girl" I whispered and went to shower. I got dressed then rushed back to Kapri side. She was up now but wasn't crying. "Hi baby tink" I smiled at her and she started pouting. I laughed at her then picked her up. "You know me already?" I smiled and kissed her tiny fingers. Brianna walked in looking super happy. "We see who slept well" I smiled her way. "Yes. I thought I was about to explode" Brianna laughed then tied her hair up. "You want me to change her clothes?" Brianna asked. "No I'll do it. She's mine" I smiled. "Okay but told you she don't sleep" Brianna said while picking out her clothes. "Its okay I'm a light sleeper and awww look at her little outfit" I said then took off her clothes. Little miss Kapri put up a fight with her little fusses. Laughing at her little attitude I got her dressed then put her pink hat on. "Sorry Little miss Kapri" I said picking her up and she stopped crying. "That's crazy how spoiled she is already" Brianna laughed and picked up her phone. Speaking of phones Ashton haven't called me yet. So I grabbed my phone as well then called him.