Chapter 39

"You did what?!!" Kiara and Giselle yelled at me. "Awh stop girls, let's not make this sleep over about me" I said wanting to change the subject. I just finished telling them that I gave Ashton another chance and its obvious they weren't happy. "No let's ! Why would you.... Matter of fact Jaidell I'll wish you two the best" Giselle said calming herself down. "Are you being funny about it?" I asked her. "No. Not at all. I get it, I really understand you two relationship. Its like yes its a lot of attractive people in this works waiting on us but nobody could do it like you. Am I right?" Giselle asked me. "Yeah I guess.... But now that I kissed Malachi that's all I think about. Help me girls please?" I whined falling back on Kiara's bed. "So you are over Ashton but just feel bad for him so that's why you made up with him?!" Kiara asked sounding happy. "No Ki. I love Ashton with all my heart but Malachi is Malachi. Oh Malachi" I sighed and started blushing. "Sisters don't judge sisters but get it together sister!" Kiara laughed pushing me. "That's why I'm asking for your help Kiara Sade Rumpers!" I yelled shaking her. And we all started laughing at me. "Well personally I would do both just because Ashton broke my heart if I was you" Giselle shrugged. And we laughed at her. "When did you become such a ? Hmmm thot?!" Kiara said laughing at Giselle answer still. "I always been one just low key. I just know my boundaries with people niggas like ya don't have to worry. That's something I would never will do. But rather than that I don't own loyalty to these other bitches" Giselle shrugged. Kiara and I looked at her then at each other and went back to laughing. "Let me guess that's why you and Cassie fought?" I laughed real hard. "Yeah she's still salty but they are both still coming. This should be fun!" Giselle smiled and stuck out her tongue. I threw my arms around the both of them and squeezed tight. "I'm going to miss ya". They hugged me back and said together "I'm going to miss you more!". Saving ourselves from tears Cassie and Tiffany walked in with their duffle bags. "Hey girlies!" I jumped up to hug them. Giselle flipped her hair then left the room. "Heyyy Jaidell! We missed you!" They both said hugging me back. "Lies! Ya don't call for Amira and I any more" I said and sat back down on the bed. "Sorry! Where's my girlfriend at anyways?" Tiffany asked me. "Home with her dad" I smiled. "So what ya was up to before we came?" Cassie asked us sitting on Kiara bed. "Two seconds away from crying" Kiara laughed. "Hmm let's get the party started and we can cry Sunday all day!" Tiffany cheered grabbing our hands and dragging us to the kitchen. "Yaaaaay fun drinks time!" Giselle said randomly popping up. "What hole you came out of?" Cassie rolled her eyes at Giselle. "Your mans room. That little shit!" Giselle laughed. "Stop ya!! I'm trying to get drunk not be a referee" Kiara said pulling out three big bottles of Birthday Cake Vodka. "I'm so with you on that its not even funny" I said grabbing the blender and slushi maker. "Okay fine! And look I brought the sour gummy worms" Cassie said putting them on the island. "We about to get wasteddd!" Tiffany cheered while twerking. Giselle ran to turn the music on while we started making all types of fun drinks. Giselle came back and helped us while we listened to the blasting music. Finishing up with the fun drinks we all started drinking and making jokes. I missed feeling free and happy without any worries. "Let's invite some boys!" Giselle cheered making us laugh at her. The only ones that were actually single was her and Tiffany. "So let's go to the lounge" Giselle said to us. "No that's too calm right now and we are way too turnt! Let's hit up club Ransom" Cassie shrugged. All of their eyes landed on me but Giselle faced Cassie and rolled her eyes. "And that's why I stole your nigga!". "Nooo don't say that! Its cool we can go. I mean its not like Ashton and Taylor are at the club still" I shrugged. Everyone just ignored me especially Cassie you can see steam coming out of her ears. "Mention that again and bitch you're going to get it" Cassie yelled at Giselle. Not being intimidated at all Giselle stood up and flipped her hair. "And that's why I stole your nigga" she said slowly so we all can hear her clearly. Cassie hopped up and snatched Giselle down but we pulled them apart. "No that slut needs her ass whooped!!" Cassie yelled trying to break free from me and Kiara. "Haaaa your mad!" Giselle teased. "Stop what the hell?! We are supposed to be celebrating our last time together and you two are too busy wanting to rip each other heads off!!" Tiffany yelled at them both. We let Cassie go and she fixed her hair up then sipped on her cup. "I just want to fight her fair and square then we can end all this bullshit" She shrugged. "Bitch come get it then!" Giselle laughed throwing her head back. "It sounds dumb but we should let them fight for a minute and from then on who ever won. Won. Just leave each other alone" Kiara said looking at Tiffany and I. "No that's my sister at the end of the say so how do I look letting her lose a fight" Tiffany snapped. "Then you can get it too mommaaas its no problem. Leaving Cali with a bang that's what bad bitches do" Giselle said while clapping her hands. And I actuality started laughing because Giselle can fight but she wasn't messing with Tiffany with fighting. Tiffany is way worst than Riley and myself so I wouldn't let Giselle fight her. "Nobody isn't fighting anyone we are all just going to get dressed and go tip the strippers for the night" I said and walked upstairs. I don't know if they wanted to party anymore but I know I sure did. Especially now that they mentioned it. Changing out of my pajamas to my jelly beans leatrad, plastic flair skirt and my light pink pumps. They all walked in together still looking upset besides Kiara. "Yes Jai! You about to leave us?!" Kiara cheered then started laughing. "Ya playing wanting to fight and shit" I shrugged then put on my silver hoops and my silver bracelet. "No wait for us we all going still. Right Cassie and Giselle?" Kiara said stripping out of her clothes. "Yes and why are you wearing thongs?" Cassie said getting undress now too. "Jibril likes them" Kiara laughed dancing a little. "Eww but I guess I can change too" Giselle said. Ya all like eww them shits fire! That's why ya be fighting for your relationships now!!" Tiffany laughed stripping out of her clothes. "Basically!" Kiara laughed slapping Tiffany a five. "Ya annoying but let me go check on my baby" I laughed and called Ashton's phone.
"I see you miss me already"
"I called to check on Amira, what's she doing?"
"Right here sitting shirtless with her dad"
"Put a shirt on my baby and you put a shirt on as well. I don't need either of you sick"
Okay mommy. But you having fun?"
"We about to"
"You was drinking?"
"Cups boy"
"No driving. Amira and I need our mommy to be safe"
"Okay. I love you and Amira, give her some of my mommy kisses"
"I got you. Not too much twerking either. I love you more shawty"
"I hear you"
"You better".
Getting to the club which was super packed tonight, all the best strippers were out for the night. "Yesss I want herrr!" Tiffany pointed at one of the strippers in the thinnest body suit ever. I started laughing and started taking pictures. "Ohhh let me in!" Cassie slide over to me. So we took a couple of pictures until like four boys surrounded our table. "Party over here or nah?" The shortest one asked us. "How was you allowed in the strip club?" I laughed making my girls laugh with me. "Sorry but we are all taller than you over here even Jai is taller than you papi. Maybe next year when you grow" Kiara laughed making us laugh with her now. "Nah all jokes aside though you cute but what you trying to do? Hump my leg?" Giselle laughed. Everything is sex with her. When he looked down at her leg we all started laugjng uncontrollably. "Ignore them. Ya dumb that's the Facebook and Instagram famous boy Young Wash" Tiffany said with the biggest smile on her face. "How many likes you get a day?" I asked him while I sipped on my cup. "A thousand the least" he shrugged. "Ohtaaay so if you take a picture with us how many will you get then?" Cassie smiled at him. He shrugged his shoulders. "Your friends was clowning a young nigga. Why should I take a flick with them?" He smirked making his boys laugh. "That will be your loss my bitches are cute that's why you and your friends are over here!" Kiara said and we slapped fives. She couldn't have said it better. "Go Ki!" I cheered. "I'll take a picture but after give me your IGs so I can shout ya out" he smiled. We let him sit in between us then took two pictures. One just with him then the other with his friends. And we actually let them sit with us after we took the pictures. "Who's single?" Young Wash asked us. Only Tiffany and Giselle raised their hands. "That's it?" James, one of his friends asked us. And we all started laughing at him. "Yes nigga that's it!" Cassie laughed making Giselle roll her eyes. They better not start I'm way too drunk to stop a fight in heels. "Anyway. Is that a problem?" Giselle asked James tilting her head to the side. "Nah I actually want you but what about my boys?" He smiled. And I started laughing. "They better get they feels on a stripper that's walking around". Young Wash wouldn't take his eyes off of me and when I looked at him, he smiled at me. "Who got your heart?" He smiled at me. "My boyfriend, he's my kids dad" I smiled even more knowing boys hate that. "You're a mother?! You lying! Let me see your baby" he said. And I proudly pulled out my phone and showed him my lock screen which was Amira and I. "Wow she look just like you" he said sounding surprised. "Thanks that's my princess" I smiled. "Can we go slap asses again?" Kiara asked us. "Girl ain't that's what we came here for?!" Tiffany yelled. We all started laughing at her. So went making it rain in the club and enjoyed ourselves for the night.