Chapter 9

Pulling up to my house with my mom. We haven't said one word to each other. Yes I already know the whole story about my dad, but why would she short herself like that ? I always looked up to my mom thinking she's not the reason that she's a single mother. But knowing my mom so well, we are going to talk about this sooner or later. Opening the door my mom side of family yelled "Welcome home Jaidell!!". I was surprised as hell !! "Heyyyy" I cheered hugging the ones that were in the front. And then looked back at my mom. "We'll talk later. Enjoy your day back home" she smiled then went in the kitchen. Hugging my way through the house I went and dropped my stuff off then came back downstairs. Music was blasting and food was cooking while the babies ran around the house. I sat on the couch with Brianna and Kaitlynn, Aunt June was in the kitchen as well. "Look at your belly!" I squealed and rubbed her belly. "Big right?" Brianna laughed. "Yes! She's ready to meet her favorite cousin that's why" I laughed. "How was it meeting our phony ass family?" Kaitlyn asked me. "I got stories" I said. "We listening" they both said. But here came Ashton and the squad ! I hopped up and jumped in Ashton arms. "Best friend!! I missed you!!" I said squeazing him. Ashton laughed. "I missed you way more!" He said hugging me back. "Hi Jaidell" Giselle said and I got down squeazing Kiara and Giselle. "Of course I missed ya!!" I cheered as they laughed hugging me back. I hugged the boys then we went to the backyard. It was too many people in the house. "But what's up?! I missed ya. How was ya summer?" I asked them while leaning on Ashton. I missed the hell out of that boy. Yes I had Daniel and Omari distracting me but Ashton was forever on my mind. They were all telling the about the fun live parties and crazy drunk stories. "Oh nah I'm jealous" I laughed. "Here's your plate Bri. Everybody else come get a plate" my mom said and we all followed her. Waiting for our plates my cousin bumped me with her hips. "Hey stranger! I believed we loved each other. What you believing in?" Nia smied. "Of course!! I didn't even see you!! And hey you're the one who never took my number down" I said hugging her. "That'd changing but where you at? So we can eat and chill" she asked. "In the back just wait for me" I said since she got her plate first. We all got our plates then went back outside. "So what's up Jai?" She smiled. "Ain't nothing. Just coming back from meeting my dad" I shrugged. "That's what up? But you got to come over and meet your baby cousin" she smiled. "Oh my god?! You had a baby?!! I'm mad at you why didn't you tell me?!" I gasped while she laughed at me. "We'll speak on that later, but auntie gave me your number too" she smiled. "Yaaaay let me see the baby!" I said and put my plate down then sat next to her. With Nia showing me pictures of her baby girl, I had to meet Wynter! She is sooooo adorable like aww !! And her dimples !! "Can I have her?" I squealed "Yes. Have fun not sleeping" she laughed. And everybody stared at me, they all know I loveeeee my sleep !! I shrugged and smiled "I got to get to know her some how". "Awww" the girls cooed besides Brianna. She rolled her eyes and held her belly. I hope I'm the only one who noticed that ! "Um what was that about?" Nia asked grilling Brianna. "What happened?" Kaitlyn asked putting her plate down. Good I was finished with my food already, so I could stop anything before it happened. "No Brianna making faces and shit! Like that's my daughter cousin too!" Nia snapped standing up. "Did this bitch just?" Kaitlyn asked getting up as well. But Ashton and I both hopped up blocking them off. "Relax y'all and no lie I seen Bri do that" I said calming Nia down. "So!!" Kaitlyn yelled. I just ignored her and still tried to calm Nia down. But it seemed like Brianna and Kaitlyn wasn't trying to hear peace at all ! "I'm not going to fight you or that whale bitch! See you later cousin! And come by my house anytime" Nia said hugging me then left. "Okay. Love you get home safe!" I said then watched her leave. Sitting back down I noticed Kaitlyn and Brianna mugging me. "Uh oh what's about to happen?" Giselle asked looking at me. "Nothing is going to happened" I shrugged then Ciara was calling me.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jai boogie! How was your flight?!"

"Good.... I miss you though!"