Chapter 21

"Time to turn up!!" I cheered getting out of the shower and walking in to my room. "Why you yelling?!" My mom yelled ready to curse me out. I just laughed at her and closed my room door. I turned my music up and lotioned my body. Putting on my baggy Tommy Hilfiger crop pullover hoodie with my denim jumper I left one strap down and put on my yellow Doc Martins and hat that I turned to the back. I put on big gold Honey hoop earrings and a double band chain. Am I a 90s Keisha cutie or what ? "Girl what are you wearing?" My mom asked me when she walked into my room. "I look like you back in the days huh?" I smirked. "Unuhhh I wasn't ghetto my mom had me draped in Chanel. She's didn't play any of what you're wearing" she laughed. "Ohhh so take a picture of me and show grandma so she can go crazy" I laughed. We loved how my grandmother would curse us out for messing with her. "Pose like a chicken head" my mom laughed. I arched my back to the max and stuck out my tongue as my mom took the picture. "Let me see" I laughed. And we both started laughing real hard. "She's going to call you Salt N Peppa" My mom laughed. "Oh and PS mommy nobody says chicken head anymore" I laughed grabbing my phone and keys. "Get out!" She laughed. I left the house and went to go pick up my girls, I was excited to see how they pulled this off. They all went over to Cassie house since she lived the closest to me. So when I honked my horn they came out the house. "Yessss!!" I cheered them on. We most definitely took it back tonight !! I was loving the whole 90's look on us. They all got in my car. "Owww ya looking cute!!" I cheered. "Thanks boo you do too! Looking like you was born in Harlem" Giselle said and we all started laughing. "God looking bae we all killed it" Kiara cheered. "Right!!" Tiffany yelled. "We need pictures this will be the cutest memory" Cassie said. We all agreed with her then I drove to the party. Since I was the host we all got in for free. And took pictures as soon as we got in. Then found Riley, she reaaaally went all out with the cornrows and geled down baby edges. So we took pictures with her too then started dancing. Getting grabbed I looked back and it was Ashton. So I kept on dancing on him then turned around and kissed him. "You looking yummy, can I take you home tonight?" I asked him. "We can go right now" Ashton joked and we started laughing. "You stupid. Let's go take a picture" I laughed and grabbed his hand. We took three pictures together then here came Luis and them. "What's up ya?!" I smiled hugging them one by one. "Yo you went in!!" They all said. I started laughing. "Oh stop it" I laughed. Ashton tugged at my sleeve so we walked away. "You thirsty?" I asked Ashton. "Nah I'm straight" he smiled. "Let me guess ya was drinking before ya got here?" I smirked. "White henny" he bragged. I started laughing. "I bet you didn't even save me none" I joked. "Surprisingly I did. We made fun drinks out of the henny" he smiled then passed me a foam cup. "Thanks baby" I smiled then kissed him. "Yo Ashton we out!" Kendrick yelled. "Wait my nigga" Ashton said. "The dance floor is packed boy!" Kendrick said. "Just go ahead before he cry" I laughed. "I'll be right back if anything" Aahton said. And I nodded my head then we kissed. Did he think I was going to stay there and wait for him ? Its a party papi !! I started dancing with people and I also had two drinks but that's it because I was driving. And I would've made Ashton drive back but he was drinking before he even got here. "Jai baby!" Rose cheered standing there with salty ass Diamond and Blair; I never knew "thugs" partied. But then again Blair was always the life of the party ! "Rose babyyy!" I smiled and hugged her. "You looking lie butta baby girl what's that about?" "Just a little something". I spun around and we started laughing. "You so stupid but lets go take pictures" Rose said. "Okay coo come on" I said. Then we took pictures and then went to the dance floor. We started dancing with some boys. "You wasn't going to say what up?" Blair asked me while wrapping his arm around my chest. "Hey Blair" I laughed. "Ace and what's up you looking cute TLC" he laughed. "Whatever Ace. Blair whoever you are and um you better be treating my bae Rose right" I said. "You know momma raised me to be a gentlemen" he smiled. "That's true but have fun enjoying the party!" I said then walked away getting mixed with the dancing bodies. I had to get away from Blair he's so tempting every smile and everything he does scream TEMPTATION. And I wasn't up for that so I found random people to dance with. Until I bumped into Ashton again. "Hey you" I smiled and grabbed his hand. "What's up Jai?" He smiled. "You twisted papi!" I laughed at him. Its always a story when he's drunk. "I am yooo that's crazy give me kiss ugly" he said. "I look better than you bae stop it" I giggled. "You cute ass hell Jaidell Brown" he smiled then pulled me into him. "Thank you papi" I smiled. We kissed then I wrapped my arms around him. Enjoying the rest of night in this party was the bessssst !!