Chapter 20

Walking through the hallway of my school, I seen Ashton talking with the principal. So I waited until she walked away to make my way over to Ashton. "Hey so are you back?" I asked. "Yeah. Grandma Ally said I can stay but I have to get a job as well and help out with Rose" he smiled. "Yaaaay" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm happy too" he chuckled. "But where are you going to work?" I smiled holding his hand as we walked to my fifth period class which is Spanish. " I'm not sure yet but I might go to be the after school coach at our old middle school" he said. "That's good!! And I could cheer you on with my little pom poms" I smiled. Ashton kissed my lips. "I like the sound of that. Now get to class" he smiled then I walked into my class. " Señorita ¿por qué estás tarde para mi clase?" Ms. Delarosa asked me. She asked why am I late for her class. "I'm late because--- and she cut me off. " Usted sabe que hablamos español en mi clase" she said crossing her arms. Ms. Delarosa said you know we speak Spanish in this class. I cleared my throat. I actually hate speaking other languages then English everything else is so confusing. Like I got French class after lunch. " Me olvidé mi carpeta español" I said showing my bubble gum pink binder. She nodded her head then I went to sit down. Hurrying up to copy the words on the board Giselle and Kiara explained to me what we are learning today. "Ashton is staying" I smiled turning my desk towards them. "Ayeee don't get pregnant now!" Kiara said making everybody look back at us. I sucked my teeth then started laughing. "Anyways guess who his cousin talk too?" I said. "Him" Kiara laughed. "That's not even funny" I snapped. "Yeah that was just outta line Ki" Giselle said. "Forget it" I said then moved my desk facing the front again. I'm glad Ashton cheating on me was funny to Kiara. Bitch. Giselle started cursing Kiara out but I ignored it.

Once the bell rang I grabbed my stuff and kept on walking. "Hey Jai" Tiffany said hugging me. "Hey boo" I said. "What's wrong Jai poodah?" Cassie asked. "Nothing I'm straight. Let's go to the bleachers make sure you tell everyone. I'll be back" I said then walked away. I needed a smoothie or somebody was going to get cursed out today. I put my binder in my bookbag and kept on walking until I heard somebody crying. I hate that I'm so nosey sometimes. I turned around the corner and seen Destiny crying her eyes out. Like I would've messed with her but she was crying way too hard. "What's wrong with you?" I asked squatting down right next to her. Destiny looked up at me and sucked her teeth then moved away from me. "Destiny I know we hate each other but you're crying way too hard for me not to care" I said. "Why should I tell you my business? So you can go blabbing your mouth around the school?" She asked. "Fine I give up! All I was trying to do was help" I said then stood up about to walk away from her. "No Jaidell! I'm going to tell you" she sniffled. "Good come on let's go get a smoothe" I said helping her up from the floor. "No seriously are you going to tell my business?" She questioned my loyalty. "I won't even tell my own best friends" I said throwing my hands up. "Okay soooo. I found out I'm adopted and my bilogical parrents are famous but yet they didn't want me because I was in their way of fame or not fit for them" she sniffled. "Awww oh my god Destiny!! I'm sorry to hear that!" I said then hugged her. Everybody from our school was looking at us real funny. But I paid it no mind like this was way deeper than our fights. We ordered our smoothies then slowly walked back to school. "Are you going to be okay?" I asked feeling so bad for her. "I'll be straight. I just want to know who they are that's all" she shrugged. "I wish luck on that for you that's like heart ripping and they're famous? Oh no I would be doing my research the best way I can. Need help?" I asked pulling out my phone. She started laughing. "No. That's okay but thank you Jaidell that meant a lot to me. Kim or Damia asses couldn't even help me" she said. "No problem and take care Destiny. Still wishing the best for you" I said then walked through the double doors to get to the bleachers outside. "Where was you?" Ashton asked me. "Getting a smoothie" I said then I sat in front of him. "Sharing is caring right Jai?" Ashton smiled. "Here" I smiled. "Jaidell you really need to stop you still can't be mad!" Kiara snapped. "You don't think so? Do I joke about shit that made you cry?" I asked. "That I'm single" Kiara shrugged. And we both started laughing. "Come give me a hug annoying" I laughed with my arms opened. "Yaaay!!" She chhered then jumped on me. "Heyyyy I'm about as tall as you! We might fall" I laughed. "So" Kiara shrugged. I laughed then pushed her off of me. "So bring that ass here boy!!" Giselle said. I laughed and walked over to her. "So who do his cousin talk to?" She asked. Nosey gaaaang lol ! "Blair!!" I said real excited. "You lying!!!" Tiffany yelled. I looked back at the boys they weren't paying attention so I looked back at my girls again. "I swear!" I laughed and sat next to Kiara. "That was bae in ninth grade" Cassie smirked. "See ya not even letting me finished my story!!" I laughed. "Shhh" They all said together. I started laughing. "Okay so remember when he found out that I liked him because of you bitches at the Valentines day party and he gave me a rose saying wait to I turn eighteen?--- they all cut me off by screaming and twerking on the bleachers. I covered my ears waitig for them to calm down. But now they boys were watching us. "But I didn't even finish!!" I yelled making them all sit down. "So when I was at the mall with Rose he asked me my age and when I told him he asked me do I remember our bet" I said then smiled. They started fan girling all over again and twerking. "So does that mean you're going to cheat on Ashton?" Tiffany asked all excited. "What?!" Ashton asked standing up. "Thanks Tiffany" I mumbled. Not giving Ashton didn't help the situation. "Yo matter of fact Jaidell get the fuck over here!!" He barked. I laughed at him. "Who are you talking to?" I asked testing him. "You that's who the fuck I'm talking to!!" He yelled. I shrugged my shoulders "not like that". He squinted at me then nodded his head and sat back down. "You bitvhes ruin everything" I whispered and we all started laughing. "I'm glad everything so fucking funny" Ashton said. "Little boy relax" I said as the bell rang. We all walked off leaving the boys behind.