Chapter 28

"Yessss we getting wasted tonight!!" Ciara cheered twerking in the mirror. I started laughing and pulled out what I was going to wear for the night. "I'm going to freeze dealing with ya!" I whined and we started laughing. "We all freezing" Bella laughed walking in with her over night bag. "What you wearing Bells? 'Cus you love showing the most skin?" Ciara laughed getting out the mirror and facing us. "I got something would make Drizzy stuck up ass sweet" Bella bragged making us laugh real hard. "Heard you but what I'm pulling out, I'm going to turn your nigga straight!" Ciara clapped as we all continued laughing. "Who won?!" They both yelled at me. "It was a tie because its hard to do both!" I laughed as they both mugged me. "I won!!" Ciara laughed. "Sureeee you did!" Bella said in a sarcastic tone. I laughed at them then started getting ready which was showering first. So when I got out of the shower I tightened my towel around my body and began working on my make up. Ciara and Bella was still getting ready as well, so I didn't have to worry about them rushing me. I lotioned my body up and started getting dressed. I put on my red lace one piece vneck short piece with my red pumps; yes I was planning on freezing. I put my red flower head band over my drop curls and looked at myself in the mirror. "Ashton is going to die" I laughed to myself and put on some lip gloss to make my lip stick pop. "Only if it was summer time we would really be cute! With our mini outfits" Ciara laughed fixing her shorts. "I really agree let's take a picture! Happy New Years eve bitches!!" Bella cheered and we all hugged each other. My dad came in cheering with champagne in his hands but immediately stopped. "What the hell are ya wearing?" My dad mugged us all. "Dad we are going to the lounge" Ciara smiled passing me my short leather jacket. He shook his head. "Have fun in the E.R tomorrow" he said. We took some pictures before Drizzy called Ciara rushing us down like always. "Happy new years eve everybody!" I cheered to my dad and Evelyn. Both Benjamin and Sharad been left the house.
Walking to the car everybody head was poked out of the window. I started laughing with Bella as we got to the car. "Yo Ciara and you never want me to say shit to you but steady bringing him around!" Drizzy snapped. "Darell don't fucking play with me. It's New Years eve shut up already" Ciara said. "Okay but he's not getting in this car" Drizzy said. And that's why I still don't like him. "Okay come on let's go catch a cab" I said grabbing Bella hand. "He mad I could fuck him and his bitch" Bella laughed. Bella easily won hands down. The boys in the car started oohing and clowning Drizzy. "Hold on I'm riding with ya!" Ciara laughed catching up with us. "Oh you know us now?" Bella asked her. "Yes you won sister but yeah we all might as well freeze together!" Ciara laughed waving a cab down. We hopped in and made our way to Faded; yes that's the name of the lounge. The music was blasting and everybody was either dancing or smoking hookah. I spotted Monica and the girls by the hookah spot. "Monica!" I cooed walking over to her. "Damn! You're going to make me cut one of these bitches where's your clothes?!" Monica said hugging me. "Right here!" I laughed then hugged Christiana and Raven. "Owww we looking cute let's take a picture" Raven cheered. "Hold on let me go see where Drizzy is at" Ciara said then walked away. "She's on that lame ass nigga and I hate it" I said and they all started laughing at me. "Word but let's get fucked up for the night! Fuck him its about to be a whole new year!!" Bella cheered. They all started getting drunk so I made them come with me to the dance floor. That's the only time they have so much energy or don't care about being a little sweaty. That new song "Somebody" by Natalie La Rose featuring Jeremih blasted through the speakers. And I started dancing because this is my songgggg. I felt somebody grab my waist and was dancing with me, looking back it was Jace. And I don't want to seem like I'm cheating but OH MY GOD !! Why was he this beautiful today ?! I started smiling and stood up to hug him. "Ya just getting here?" I asked him letting him go after our hug. He smelled soooo good like straight out of the magazine good. "Yeah nigga Drizzy never got the name of the club from Ciara" Jace said fixing his hat. "He's such a asswhole like okay its understandable that you're a homophobic but you don't have to be a dick about it" I said rolling mye eyes. Jace started smiling but broke out into laughter. "Its amazing how mean you're but its forever coming out funny" he chuckled. "No serious and what gets to me more is Ciara actually still likes him. I mean I'm no hater, love is love. But she found it in a hopeless place" I shrugged. "Just forget about him. Don't stress that. Bella handled him very well" Jace laughed and pulled me back into a hug. "Mhmm you smell good. What's that? Polo?" I asked him. "Yeah and thank you. You smell good too but where's my favorite smell at?" He smirked talking about Victoria's Secret Bombshell perfume. "Home in my bag" I laughed. "Come with me to refill my cup up and we could come back to the dance floor" Jace said grabbing my hand. "Okay come on but I can't drink" I pouted. "I know that ma. I'll buy you a virgin piña colada is that good enough?" Jace asked. "Yeah but you know I could buy that myself?" I asked him. "Independent girls man" Jace mumbled and smiled at me. "What? I'm serious" I said folding my arms. He laughed then refilled his cup. "I know that but so its not what you say tonight" he smirked and we took pictures with Drizzy and them. We left them going straight to the bar and he got me my piña colada. "Okay we can go back to the dance floor now" Jace smiled as we made our way over there. "Jai is that you?" Raven smirked. "No that's Drizzy's friend. Jace and Jace that's Raven" I said and Jace nodded her way. But Raven must've seen love at first sight. She started fixing her dress then put on more lip gloss. "Can I steal him real quick?" Raven asked me. "Go ahead" I giggled. "Really?" Jace asked me. "Later" I mouthed as Raven grabbed him to the dance floor. I started laughing watching her grind on him, with extra work. With my phone ringing I knew it was Ashton, he said he was going to call me five minutes left to the ball dropping.
"Happy new years baby!"
"Happy new years love. What's that?"
"Music. We in some lounge called Faded"
"Oh that's what's up"
"Yeah so are you still going to "Ransom" hmm and I told Riley about that club"
"Oh word? What she say? And it's still on I'm waiting on these niggas and for the ball to drop so we can be out"
"Owww you having fun!"
"Word what about you?"
"Its fun seeing them drunk and dancing"
"You ain't right but remember no drinking for youuuu"
"Of course not and baby do I got stories for you"
"I'm all ears"
"No when I get back"
"Okay but look its ten seconds. Ten!"
"Nine!"
"Eight!"
"Seven!"
"Six!"
"Five"
"Four!"
"Three!"
"Two!"
"One!"
"Happy new years!!" We both yelled before the phone cut off. I smiled and hugged Ciara. "Happy new years sister!" I squealed as we hugged. "Same to you!" She laughed. "Happy new years annoying asses!" I cheered hugging Drizzy and his boys. But I saved Jace for last, he's more special then them. "Happy new years Jace" I giggled and we hugged. Seperating a little Jace leaned down and kissed my lips. "Ooooh I knew it!!" Ciara cheered. I just blushed and walked away. That wasn't supposed to happen at all !! I found the girls and we all hugged while they yelled happily. "My niece is about to be the flyest baby stepping out ya bitches is going to be mad!!! Congrats sister and I love you soooo much!!" Bella yelled squeezing me. I couldn't stop laughing. "I love you too sister and you're another one that's going to spoil my baby?!" I laughed hugging her. Stepping outside I called my girls and my two favorite cousins missing them back at home. And I called Daniel, Nia for her and Wynter and Mikel. They all were super drunk especially Mikel. That boy wouldn't stop flirting with me then cursing me out for having "not his" baby. But I just laughed it off and continued letting him go off. Walking back inside of the lounge I got another piña colada and sat by the bar. But here came Jace with the only pouting face on. "You don't know how to kiss?" He slurred and leaned on me. That's crazy that I didn't notice he was drunk until now. "Shut up!" I laughed and pushed him. "Let's go dance" he said grabbing my hand. I laughed and let him dance by himself. Ohhhh I can't wait until the morning, he don't even act like this ! I'm going to tease him until I leave and even after lol.