Chapter 35

Walking into my full house everybody started hugging me. "Hey ya" I giggled hugging them back. "Jaidell come here" my mom said from the kitchen. "Ashton got the baby ya. And coming mommy" I said and made my way to the kitchen. "Hey mommy and yes?" I asked hugging her. "Where's my grandbaby?" My mom asked me. "Ashton got her, she's sleeping though" I said. "Ashton!!" My mom yelled his name. For a grandmother she's very stingy for her grand baby, she don't care who you are to Amira. "Hi ma." He smiled walking in with Amira who was wide awake now. "Hi pudding" I smiled at her. "Leave Amira with me. I really don't want everybody nasty hands on her. She's going to be just fine with Nana Chelly. Yes ya can check on her but leave her with me" my mom said more in a demand than a question. I looked at Ashton and he just shrugged his shoulders. Haha we punks towards my mom. "Okay but Riley might want her" I suggested. "Okay she can look but don't touch. I'm serious Jaidell and Ashton. She's too new for them to be touching her" my mom said. "Okay then you'll tell them" I shrugged and kissed Amira then walked out of the kitchen. I'm not fighting my mom for Amira she just might cut me and she let me be stingy with Jamyra like that too. "Slim goodie! Back in business!!" Kiara cheered clapping her hands. "You need to stop but I did miss shaking my ass" I laughed. "Right because at your baby shower you was trying to dance your belly off. Awww I miss you being prego already" Riley whined. And I started laughing. "I miss it too but now my baby is here" I danced. "Speaking of babies, you have to tell us about graduation night!" Kaitlynn yelled at me. "Okay I will" I laughed. They all sat around me like it was story time even Riley, Giselle, Cassie, Kiara and Tiffany; yes she came to her senses. So I started telling the story and I can see Riley getting mad all over again while Bella and Ciara just got mad. But they laughed very hard when I told them how Riley beat up Taylor. They really couldn't stop laughing even Nia. And PS Wynter is too cute and soooo smart ! That's my baby too. "She's my Bella to your Ciara. I sweaaaar" Ciara said laughing a little. "That's what sisters do. Fuck fraud ass bitches you feel me?" Bella bragged making us laughing. "So I hope ya still not together?" Ciara said to me. "Right because Jai all jokes aside I know all his bros want you" Nia shrugged. And we all started laughing. "That's a fact though. Remember going to that school for the first time?!" I laughed with Kiara and Giselle. We met Cassie and Tiffany during our sophomore year, we all had algebra together. "Yessss and Darell or Kendrick wouldn't leave you alone so we had to call Ashton. Coming to find out they was already friends!" Giselle laughed. "So don't be surprise if they slide up in them DM's like Home Alone" Bella said. "Well I know Kendrick won't. He's way too loyal to Ashton but its whatever. My nuni is here looking all adorable and stuff" I bragged. "Where is she?" Nia asked me. "Her Nana Chelly got her" I laughed knowing she's going to give them hell for Amira. "Nah she made us wash our hands ever since we got here, it feels like my hands are melting" Kiara whispered making us laugh at her. "Where's my favorite real cute niece at?" Auntie June walked in with Mason; who is also getting so big ! All of my babies are growing up on me, I can't wait until Amira start walking and talking. She better be team mommy and tell what her air head ass daddy be doing lol. "Right here!" I smiled standing up. I ran over to her and we hugged. "Look at you back in shape already? You got a body like your aunt had when she was a younging" she bragged making us laugh. "Bye ma!" Kaitlynn laughed. "She's hating but congratulations Jaidell be the best mother you can. And I also hope you're still on your way to college" she smiled then walked away. "Thank you! And yes I am" I said and went to go check on Amira. "Perfect timing Jaidell. I'm about to start cooking but I'll take her back when I'm done" my mom said. "Its okay I was missing her anyways. Where's Ashton at?" I asked my mom. "He said he's going to lay down in your room he don't feel good" my mom said. "Oh and where's Jamyra?" I asked her. "To go visit her grandmother with Michael and Korey" she said. "Okay but are they coming back? I miss Jamyra so much" I said pouting. She was my help on taking care of babies before I had my own. And I got so attached to her. "Yeah but at the night time I think" my mom said. "Oh okay" I nodded then walked into the living room. "Amira!!" They all squealed for her. "Say heyyyy aunties and god mommy" I said to Amira. Sitting on the single couch they all just smiled our way. "That's cute ya matching outfits!" Bella cooed. "Thanks. Ashton got on denim too but not a jumper" I said. "Did ya even take a picture?" Ciara asked me. "We are but nothing you know too much" I shrugged. "Oh okay but what Ashton did was fraud and I'm pulling his cards before I leave" Ciara said. "Its okay Cici you don't have too. I'm not stressing" I shrugged lying on the last part. Well I'm not stressing but my feelings are still hurt. Like we were so many people couple goals and he let that all go down the drain for a piece of hmmm. "You sure? Because I do feel like fighting her and him. Who the fuck he think he is playing my sister like tgat!" Ciara yeled. "Shhh my mom don't know about us breaking up!" I said in a whisper. "Why not?" Kiara asked me with her eye brow raised. Out of all the people in the living room she should exactly know why I wouldn't let my mom know; well at least not right now. "Ki you acting like you don't know Ms. Cherelle" Giselle laughed at her. "Oh yeah that's true. It would be hella problems going on and plus she would be all down your back" Kiara said shaking her head. "Basically" I mumbled. "So when are you going to tell her or you're going to let this nigga slide?" Ciara asked getting upset. "Let who slide?...." Riley yelled but I didn't hear the rest. It was time to change and feed Amira. So I went to my room to grab her pampers and wipes as well. "You want me to get her?" Ashton asked lifting up his head as I laid her down on her changing table. "No its okay I got her and what's wrong with you?" I asked him. Amira was staring at me then randomly started smiling. "Look Ashton she's smiling at me!" I cheered smiling real hard. Ashton hopped up and looked to see Amira smiling real hard then stopped. "Awww look at my princess" he cooed. I picked her up and then threw her pamper away. Stay up here with me. I miss ya" Ashton said tugging at my straps. "We have company" I said walking out of my room. "So come here" he said so tempting. So I walked back into the room and sat on the bed. "What's up?" I asked him. "Let's watch TV or even just talk we've been waiting forever for our family little moments" Ashton smiled. But Amira started crying. "Its time for her to eat so come downstairs and help me with the bottle" I said standing back up and walked out with Amira and Ashton. We walked into the kitchen and my mom smiled at us. "Ya want me to take my tiny Nila?" My mom asked calling Amira by her middle name. "No Ash is just making her bottle so I can feed her" I said pacing back and forth slowly so Amira can stop crying. "Oh okay but dinner is going to be done around seven or eight so ya better not be crying" my mom joked and I smiled at her. "I'll behave ma. Amira cry so much because Jai was hard headed with you" Ashton snickered. "No right I was mommys little angel?" I smiled making my aunts laugh at me. "Yes of course you WAS" my mom laughed making us all laugh with her. Amiras bottle was ready so I went back on the living room with her and started feeding her.