Chapter 15

Watching Ashton walk through the glass doors with his Grandma Ally, I broke down crying. Not all the kisses and I love you's can keep me happy. My heart shattered into pieces like I don't even know when is he even coming back. I wiped my tears with my army fatigue oversized short sleeve jacket. Still watching them I felt my face growing hot. Kiara and Giselle hugged me while I continued to cry. "Hey its going to be okay and besides you look too cute to be crying your eyes out right now" Giselle said lifting my head. "I agree did you look at your body in them jeans?" Kiara asked. I smiled a little wiping my tears. "Ya so gay" I smirked. Not really up for making jokes. "So are we going skating today? We haven't did that in a while" Kiara asked as we walked out of the airport. I shrugged my shoulders. "Yes let's do that! Please Jaidell don't kill the fun!! Its not like Ashton died!" Giselle said tugging at my sleeve. "Ya know I really don't like goodbyes especially not with Ashton" I mumbled then walked off to my car. "Okay fine. We'll let you sleep your sadness away and at eight you better be ready to have fun!" Kiara said as we all got in the car. "You good with that?" Giselle asked. I nodded my head and then turned up the music. Dropping them off I went straight. Walking in my house my mom was laying on the couch. "So Ashton really left?" She asked giving me the pity look. "Yeah" i said dryly. "Did he cry? Or did you cry?" She asked looking real interested. So I just shrugged my shoulders not wantimg rethink the scene. "Awww are you going to miss him?" She asked rubbing her belly now. I nodded my head and ran upstairs right into my room. Then laid on my bed crying my eyes out again I grabbed my pillow and my cries turned into soft snores.

"Wake up ma!" Kiara and Giselle said shaking me awake. Looking up at them they both made funny faces. "Shut up I cried myself to sleep" I said then sat up in my bed. "We can see that" they both said. And I stuck up both middle fingers then walked to my closet. "Jai babes go all out! Its Marcus birthday bash in the Skate Key!" Giselle said. "Really? Oh wow this should be fun then" I said then grabbed my Ain't no wifey red basketball jersey with my ripped off shorts and my all black high top Nike's. Then I got dressed then put on my red Ain't no wifey snapback. I even put on make up and perfume as well. "We can go now" I said and they smiled at me. "I mean who best friend is that?" Kiara bragged. I laughed. "Thanks boo" I said and Giselle slapped my butt. "Why are ya so gay?!" I laughed grabbing my keys and phone. "Why are you getting thick? I'm not longer the big booty Judy of the group" Giselle said fake pouting. "I don't know but ever since I came back from New York. I all of suddenly grew a butt" I said as we walked downstairs. "I need me some New York air too!!" Kiara said making us laugh. "I see you're okay" my mom said. "Yeah I guess" I sighed then we left the house. Getting in my car I said "I don't know why but it feels like my mom wants me to be all sad and depressed". "Are you for real?" Kiara asked. "Yeah like what made you think that?" Giselle asked me. "Yes because she knew I dropped off Ashton earlier and she's going all into details and shit" I said getting annoyed. "I think you're taking it the wrong way" Giselle said. "Yeah me too" Kiara said. I shrugged my shoulders. "Fine I guess I am" I sighed then started driving towards the skate key. We got there in like twenty minutes and had to wait on line until Dwayne seen us. "Come on ya!" He said waving over to us. So we got off line and walked right into the skate key with him. Whoever decorated the place for tonight deserves a award. The DJ was live and the music was on point. Me being a twerkaholic, I started twerking while waiting for our skates. So the girls joined me and the DJ put the spotlight on us. "Heyyyy they killing it. Fellas ya better hope they single!!" He cheered. And we started laughing but kept on dancing. The song changed and we stopped dancing then grabbed our skates. Putting them on I seen Destiny, Kim and Damia all together. "How cute I took all their niggas" I laughed. "Yes you actually did! Let's go say hi!" Kiara said grabbing my hand while I grabbed Giselle's. "This should be fun!!" Giselle yelled over the music. Skating over to the el miserables well not really Damia we cool, well at least I thought so. "Sup Damia boo" I smiled. She sucked her teeth then rolled her eyes. "Salty much? Out of all the food seasons and you choose to be salty? Cute" I smirked. "Nah its cute how your nigga visit me before he left" Destiny smirked. "Nah the cutest thing is I could've fucked your nigga when he was telling you he "loved you" Damia and Kim please be my witness" I said. And they both started smirking trying to hide their laughs. "Hmmm proved my point but enjoy your night" I laughed then we skated away. "Ughh I hate that bitch!!" I heard Destiny yell out in frustration. Kiara dragged us over to where most of the boys were. Can't blame her she's single and they were cute. But Giselle and I just sang along the songs white Kiara tried catching the boys attention. "My nigga damn are ya gay?! My friend wants one of ya!!" Giselle snapped. And they all looked at me. "Oh I'm not Kiara. That's Kiara" I said then pointed over to Kiara. She waved and four boys tried to approach her at once. "She's not a ho! The fuck? Back up. One at a time" I smiled blocking Kiara off. I could hear her laughing, but I also knew she enjoyed this. Would you believe the boys actually listened to me ? Yes I'm a boss ! And why Kiara took all their numbers down. The Jackson brothers made their way over to us. "Happy birthday Marcus!" I said then hugged him. "Good looking Jai, but why ya hugging the wall? My boys made request to dance with ya. Since ya want to turn up before ya even got your skates" Quincy smiled. "You would be the one to sick boys on us right?" Giselle said mugging him. I don't know why but they can never get along. Truth is I think they want each other, but Giselle is taken and so is Quincy. "Ugh the two love birds are back at it" I said. Making the boys laugh but Giselle punched me in my arm. "Ouch!" I yelled rubbing my arm and punched her back. "Ouch slut!" Giselle said. And we started laughing. "Luis!!" Like five girls yelled running over to us. "What's up?" He smiled hugging them. "We see who get the girls attention the most" Kiara smirked. "And Dwayne too. Hmm you got to be his neighbor" I laughed making him laugh with me. "You qint right Jaidell" he laughed. "Can we get a picture?" Kiara asked us. So we all posed together as one of Luis girls took a picture of us. "Thanks and come on let's go get slushis I'm thirsty" Giselle said and we skated off to the other side. "Its a damn shame how easy bitches could cheat on their boyfriend" Destiny sighed. I didn't even see her standing over here. "And please explain why you and Ashton aren't a couple anymore? But oh" I said then we ordered our slushis. "Listen bitch I'm getting tired of you!!" She yelled. "Bitter tings bitter tings" I laughed then sipped on my straw. "Can we go?" Kiara asked annoyed. We skated away from them then started dancing. I'm guessing the boys that were checking for us grabbed us. Because we were dancing non stop ! I didn't mind though especially since I had my slushi to refresh me. Marcus party was turnt no doubt about that. Walking to my car my phone started ringing.