Chapter 3

"So the carnival is coming up. Jai, you want to be my date?" Ashton asked while we were at the beauty salon. Yes he's a real best friend I was getting my hair done while he waited awww Ashy. "Sorry best friend Trey asked me already" I fake pouted. And that's another thing Trey and I been getting way closer than I even expected. Ashton started frowning and texting on his phone. "Don't be like that Ash, I be letting you have your hoes" I said grabbing his hand since I was stuck under the dryer. "But I didn't say anything" Ashton said sounding super salty !! "Ash, you seem upset" I said still holding his hand. "I'm not Jaidell" he said then snatched away from me. Its always something with Ashton. "I'll be back. I'm going to pick up one of my girls" Ashton said then left without me even responding.

So I called up Trey, like I can't help that we're bonding. The beautician started taking out my hair rollers when Trey walked in. "Hey Trey" I smiled, he was looking waaaay too cute. "What's up ma?" He smiled and took a seat. "What you got from the mall?" I asked getting my tips flattened. "Oh this matching Gucci outfit" he said. "Owww can I match your fly?" I joked. "Don't you always" he bragged. I started laughing then paid the her. "Thanks Marsha" I said to her. "You welcome and tell your mom to come see me!" She said. "Okay. Come on Trey" I said. And we hugged. "Your hairs looks nice. Can I take a picture with you?" Trey smiled. "Oh stop" I laughed. "Nah for real" he smiled. "Alright come on" I smiled and hugged his waist while he took the picture. "You hungry?" I asked as we started walking. "Nah I ate before I got off of work. You hungry?" He asked me. "Yeah but nothing crazy I just want pizza, fries and a smoothie" I shrugged. So we went to the pizzeria and I brought my food. "Let me go get this ass whole and I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked wiping my hands off. "Nope. That nigga gotta wait he's always getting you upset ma, why you love being around him?" Trey asked smiling at me. I bit down on my lip getting hype that he's fighting for my time. "He's my best friend Trey. But you know I like being with you" I smiled and caressed him chin. "Yeah alright Jai" he said and we hugged. I called Ashton while walking into my house and Kiara was knocked out on my bed. "Hi mommy and Michael" I waved before going into my room. And some girl answered Ashton's phone.

"Hello?"

"Where's Ashton?"

"Um we are busy right now"

"Put me on speaker because I know his goofy ass is right there!"

"Okay fine... Speak"

"Ashton do it look like I play with you?! I can't believe you're really upset over me taking Trey instead of you like get your shit together!!" And I hung up, no I don't want to hear his response. "What happened?" Kiara asked waking up. "Ashton is seriously jealous of Trey. Like he possibly could be my boyfriend any day now!" I said. "But you're spending less time with Ashton. Just make a week about him once a again before you and Trey gets serious" Kiara said. She's like the fifth person that told me I'm not really paying Ashton any attention that much any more. "Really? I feel like a bitch acting all out" I sighed laying next to Kiara. "Its not your fault, you really don't give boys your attention unless its Ashton but now that Trey is your eye candy. Its all adios Ashton" Kiara said. Damn did it really look that way? I thought to myself. "Wow I'm the worst best friend ever" I said feeling like shit. I felt guilty because if it was the other way around, I would've ran Ashton's girlfriend or soon to be girl away. And then cursed him out while giving him the third degree. Especially if I noticed everybody seen how he was treating me ! Yes my feelings would be hurt to the max ! "Oh my god I didn't mean to make you cry!! I'm going to get Ashton right now!! He's at Destiny house. That girl won't stop posting pictures!!" Kiara yelled while slipping on her sneakers. I covered my face and laid on the pillow. Trey was calling me and I was going to let it ring, but I really like Trey.

"Hello?"

"What's wrong Jai?"

"Nothing. What's up?"