Chapter 23

Washing my face my phone started ringing. So I grabbed my face towel and wiped my hands then answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"You ready to talk Jaidell?"

"I actually have to get dress Ashton"

"Okay call me when you're ready"

"Okay". After hanging up I dried my face then hopped in the shower and got out after a while. Getting dressed I put on my WCW pink and baseball shirt, WCW pink mini track shorts and my knee high socks and my pink timbs. I flat ironed my hair and then lotioned my legs a little more also spraying my Pineapple coconut all over my body. "Mhmm you smelling good where you going?" My mom asked. She so nosey lol. "I don't know Ashton is taking me" I shrugged then grabbed my phone and wallet. I put on my shimmery bubble gum pink lip gloss then my silver hoop earrings to match my Scorpio horoscope chain. "Are you hanving sex? You two stay together now. I'm barely hearing from the girls now" she asked me. "No ma and I be with them its just that they got jobs and boyfriends too" I shrugged then called Ashton. "But I'm asking if YOU are having sex?" She asked me, but Ashton answered.

"Hello?"

"Yeah I'm ready. Where are we going?"

"To Applebee's."

"Bring my car or you coming to get me?"

"On my way to get you right now"

"Okay I'll be downstairs". I closed my room door then went outside to get away from my mom. I wouldn't know if she can see that I'm lying or not, who knows. And I don't want to take any chances with that anyways. "Okaaaay where you going?" Luis smirked hugging me. "With my nigga" I said sounding like a bird. And we both started laughing. "Random chicken head" he laughed. I sucked my teeth and started laughing. "No but for real you look nice" Luis smirked. "Thanks but look he's pulling up. See you later" I said then hugged him and walked away. I know Luis was staring at my butt which means Ashton is about to curse me out. I climbed in Ashton's car and closed the door behind me. "What's up?" I smiled. "Yo you scary ass fuck my nigga" Ashton said shaking his head. "What I do now?" I asked looking at him. "First of all you whooped Diamond's ass then switch around and fuck me up and now you all smiley and shit. You don't think that's crazy?" He asked me. I started laughing. "I feel pretty that's why I'm this happy" I smiled and pushed my hair off my shoulders. "Nah I could agree on that. That's my favorite outfit" Ashton said. "Mine too" I said and winked at him. He started smiling then pulled off. We got to Applebee's and got us a seat. "So what is it going to be?" Ashton asked me. I was about to speak but here came our waitress. So we ordered our food and she disappeared into the back. "Why you ask me that? Shouldn't you know?" I asked. "I'm saying though you are the one who can't get over the past when you already forgave me. Like yesterday all of that shit was unnecessary like my nigga if you felt some type of fucking way say it then don't go all fighting your way through it" Ashton snapped. And I'm the crazy one ? He was just calm cool and collective. "I felt I never really got to express my anger with that situation so yes when I felt I had a chance to go off that's what I did. Like I forgave you what? The next day and I even picked you up from jail with no problem" I said. "My point exactly if you did all that what's the problem now? Like how many times we fucked after that?" Ashton said. "I can't believe you think you're right! But let me go get head from one of my "cousins" then let you meet them until it all blows up in your face and let me expect you to be okay with that" I said and he got mad just off of me mentioning it. "I'll kill them don't play with me Jaidell" he said as his chest huffed up and down as his nose flared. "Okay so can I kill Diamond?" I asked smirking. Ashton shrugged his shoulders and looked past me so I turned around and that was our waitress. We said thank you then she walked away again. I really wasn't hungry, I wanted to get to the bottom of this. "You still believe you're right" I said shaking my head then started eating my food. "How do you figure that? I apologized over a thousand times texted you and called but you had fun ignoring my calls. I do random sweet shit for you just so you can know that I'm sorry. Hell, I even ate you out and I never in a million years planned on doing that not even to my future wife and that was to show you how sorry I was. Like if you didn't see it all along then you're just ungrateful as fuck" Ashton said. I didn't have nothing to say so I just kept on eating my food. "What the cat got that smart ass tongue of yours?" He asked staring me down. I wiped my mouth and looked up at him. "No its just I got um.. A little horny off of you mentioning that you ate me out" I whispered then cleared my throat. I wasn't used to talking freaky like this !! I blame Ashton and his very seductive ways. Ashton laughed at me and shook his head. "You're crazy. I told you so" he chuckled. "I am but its all your fault. You know I'm easily to cut a boy loose if he's trying to give me a hard time. But yet look where I'm still at" I said and pushed my food away. "It's funny how we both changed each other. You know what that is right?" He smiled. "What?" I asked. "We are in love" "Are we?". We both started laughing and he pulled me to his lips. "Say you love me" he said breathing on my lips. "I love me" I giggled. I wanted to stay like this being all in Ashton's face. "Who you love?" He asked me. "Me duhhh" I said. "Alright play if you want" he said. I started smiling then kissed him. "You know I love you don't act up and come in I'm ready to go" I sighed. "So are we burrying that Diamond shit or what? Because if not we need a break" Ashton said. "Mhmm your attitude okay nigga. But I have to think about it. Do you want to give this a break?" I asked and stood up teasing him with my nice body. "Not even" he smirked then licked his lips. "Oh that's what I thought" I said then sat on his lap. "Okay can I pay for this bill and we can go home?" Ashton asked holding my waist. "For what? To watch TV?" I asked so serious. "You know TV is the last thing on my mind" Ashton whispered in my ear. I started laughing at him. "Awww that sucks its a Moesha marathon so that's all on my mind" I said. "You dead ass?" He asked. "You think I'm not?" I asked. He shook his head then paid for the bill and we left to his house.