Chapter 22

"I just want to be and stay happy without any distractions you know.....?" - Jaidell

Getting dressed for Ashton and my date my mom ran into my room. "Look Jamyra won't stop moving!" She squealed. I looked at her belly and my little sister really was having fun in my mom stomach. I laughed and rubbed my mom stomach. "She's going crazy!" I laughed and rubbed her stomach again. "Check her out showing off for you and where you going miss?" My mom asked. "On a date with Ashton" I said then re curled my hair and fixed my top ponytail. "Have you spoken to Korey yet? Michael is so mad at him. He treats you like his daughter" My mom said. "I know Michael is real cool, that's my step pops and no I don't plan on speaking to him either" I shrugged as I lotioned my body. "I don't blame you but don't hold grudges forever" she said. "Maybe" I mumbled and grabbed my clothes. My mom left my room rubbing her belly so I closed my door and started getting dressed. I put on my Fresh Prince of Bel air sweat shirt, white jogger pants and my high top MK sneakers. And Ashton started calling my phone up.

"Hello?"

"You ready?"

"Yeah but I'm putting on my chain and bracelets right now"

"Oh okay and invite your girls. Kendrick, Richie and Darell just pulled up"

"Fineeee so where are we going now?"

"Um I don't know let's go lazer tag or the skate key and then go to Pink berry"

"Okay let me call them up but bring more boys because I don't only have three mains"

"Heard you". I sent them a group text.

Me : What ya doing for the night ? How does lazer tag or the skate key sounds ?

Cassie : Perfect omw to you right now !!

Kiara : That's sounds good ! Let me get ready

Giselle : I'm stuck with bae but I'm coming

Tiffany : I'm right down the street from you Jai so I'll be coming soon

Riley : I have to work tonight but have fun

Me : Okay ya lol I'm hype ya coming and Ry bae thanks. But next time you coming !! IDC idc lol

And Riley ended up calling me.

"Hey Riley!"

"Hey Jai but I wanted to go but I have to work"

"Awww I know but there's always a next time"

"I know but if you not doing after that come pick me up pwetty please!"

"I got you Riley"

"Okay thanks love"

"No problem". Hanging up on Riley I started playing with my camera and taking pictures. "Selfieeee" Mikel sang walking into my room. I started laughing. "Come let's go to the living room. Ashton don't want no "boys" in my room" I said grabbing my Chanel clutch and walked out of my room. "That's good ya made up but how that came about?" Mikel asked me. "Korey named all the boys I'm supposedly cheating on Ashton with" I shrugged then sat on the couch. "He's a lame where his bitch at though?" Mikel asked and we started laughing. "I told you that's my best friend!! Watch your mouth little nigga!" I laughed then hit him. "Oh yeah I forgot but still" he smirked. The bell rang and I knew it was one of my girls. I opened the door and it was actually all of them. "Hey ya!!" I cheered hugging them. They laughed at my excitement. "Hi baby!" Giselle said. "What's up Jai?" Kiara asked. "Heyyyy Jai!" Tiffany and Cassie cheered. "Come in ya I need to grab my charger" I said and let them walk into the living room. But I ran upstairs to grab my charger and actually more money. So when I was on my way back downstairs Mikel had Giselle wrapped in his arms. I started laughing. That boy really sticks to his word. "Good bye Mikel!" I laughed. "What I do?" He chuckled. "Get out!" I laughed. "Let him come with us" Giselle smiled. I shook my head and threw my hands up. "I'm not responsible for whatever goes on. So neither of you come complaining to me" I laughed making everybody laugh. I was serious though ! I see Giselle got a little slut in her blood and I most definitely know Mikel is slut gang !! "Later mommy and Michael!" I yelled before leaving out the house. I called Ashton.