Chapter 34

Ashton POV (again)
Waking up extra early so I can be able to clean up Jaidell's room then go get this tattoo and go pick them up. I hopped out of the shower and started getting dressed. I put on my gray Nike sweat suit with my all black high top ones. Wetting my hair a little it got super curly and I grabbed my keys then left to Jaidell house. "Who is it?" A girl asked. "Ashton" I spoke not knowing who it was. The door open and it was her sister Ciara standing there with the little shorts ever on. "Yeah um I got to go clean Jai room up a little" I pointed. "Oh its okay Bella and I did that already" she smiled. "Good looking ya just gave me some extra time" I smiled. "What's going on with you and Jai?" She asked me. "Ask her. I mean we cool to my understanding" I shrugged. "You sure? You better be treating my sister nice" her sexy ass threatened me. "Nah I got her" I smirked then walked back to my car. Why did they have to be related or even know each other ? Since that's out of the way let me go get this tattoo.
"Ahhhh" I complained a little. Peter the tattoo artist was drawing Amira's name on the top of my back with a crown over the I. That's my princess, my world, I love that little girl with everything in me and I love that she's a splitting image of me. "Ashton?" Taylor called me. "What's up Tay?" I asked still in pain. "How long are you staying with the baby?" She asked me. "All day. Why what's up? You had plans for us?" I asked feeling the cold ointment on my back. "No I don't need competition with a three day old baby" she mumbled but I heard her. And this is why I like being single. No feelings no problems. "You're right there's no competition because that's my daughter" I snapped making her jump a little. After paying Peter I held onto Taylor's hand as we walked out. "My fault Tay but Amira is my life and she only been here for three days. I put up with her mean ass mother just so I can be around her all day" I said then kissed her. "Its okay but I just think her mom wants you back but that's not happening right?" She smiled sticking out her tongue. I just nodded my head. Its not me who don't want Jaidell back, its Jaidell who don't want me back. She was the best girlfriend I ever had and all I do was play with her. "Babe. What's wrong?" Taylor asked leaning on me. "Nothing I'm just thinking about what Jaidell needs to talk about today" I said nibiling at my bottom lip. We got in my car and I started driving. "If its about getting back together Ashton you better say no. Like she'll be dumb anyways" Taylor shrugged and looked out the window. I knew it was bothering her more than ever now. "You know I got you Tay no need to worry shawty" I said calling her Jaidell old name. And I loved how she hated being called that but still answered to me anyways. "You sure Ashton? I hate to look dumb" she asked looking at me. "I got you Tay. You my shawtaaaay" I smiled making her laugh. "Right pappi!" She giggled while blushing as well. I smiled and parked my car stopping in front of the mall. We planned to kill a little more time and I invited her. "What we getting?" Taylor asked me walking right beside me. "I really don't know but I want to get these new Ewing 33's. I mean they go hard in a long way" I said really wanting them sneakers. "Okay go get your sneakers while I go get my heels" Taylor said then kissed me. "Um Ashton who's this?" Destiny asked me standing there with Kimberly. "My girlfriend" I smirked. Both of their mouths dropped wide open. "Where's Jaidell?" Kimberly asked me. "Baby should I answer that or should you?" I asked smiling at Taylor. "She's where she needs to be" Taylor smirked then we walked away from them. "See you later baby. We did that" Taylor smiled. "Word with them nosey lonely thots" I chuckled then licked my lips. Taylor rolled her eyes then walked away. So walked into the sneaker store going straight towards them Ewing sneakers. Shhh but I'm getting Jaidell a pair too since I already got Amira a customade pair, it costed a lot of money but that's my baby girl. Pulling out my phone I took a picture of them then sent it to Jaidell.
Jaidell : What about them ?
Me : His & hers ?
Jaidell : No thank you. Go buy them for Trailer
Me : Oh you violated you got that but I'm still getting them for you. I know you want them
Jaidell : Whatever you never listen ! But I hope you're making your way over here
Me : Yeah I'm coming in like ten
She never responded so I paid for the sneakers and went to meet up with Taylor. She was already right there talking with Kimberly and Destiny. "Come Tay. We out" I said grabbing her hand. "Later ya!" Taylor waved to them. We kept on walking and got in the car. "Why don't you like them?" Taylor asked me. "They're thots. One was my ex and the other one was on me like crazy but I'm not bragging" I shrugged. "Oh you around the way? So you telling me I can't brag about having Ashton because every body done had Ashton?" Taylor snapped. I laughed a little but kept on driving, I really didn't feel like hearing Jaidell mouth and Taylor isn't helping. "What's funny Ashton?! Is that true?!" She yelled. "Not even relax Tay" I smirked then turned up my music. As soon as I dropped Taylor off I made my way to the hospital. Jaidell and Amira was already dressed and ready to go. "You ladies looking nice today" I smiled then kissed Amira forehead. "We was been ready to go" Jaidell sighed. That angry attitude fit her and I regret cheating on her. "Alright so come on we out" I smiled. They put Jaidell in a wheel chair so I held Amira in her car seat then walked beside her. "She still sleeping right?" Jaidell asked me. "Yeah she out. What you gave my baby?" I joked and Jaidell ignored me. Damn do she really hate me ? Getting outside the nurse helped Jaidell into the car and then Amira's car seat. "Ya good?" I asked Jaidell. "Would you come on I want to go home already" she yelled at me. I closed the door then got in the car and drove off. I couldn't play my music because Amira was sleeping. So we just drove in pure awkward silence and it didn't seem to bother her. "Home sweet home" I said parking in front of her house. I can already see the balloons and hear the music playing on the outside.