Chapter 6

*Characters are in the media box*

Getting to Xavier house which was two hours away from me, he lived in a gated community. Owww he got moneeeeey. But its still looked ghetto well at least it felt like it. "Damn ma! You tricking on yourself like that?!" This boy yelled across the street. I laughed and called Xavier.

"You here Jaidell?"

"Yeah can you come get me"

"Let me guess Black trying to talk to you" he chuckled.

"If that's his name, yeah he is!" I laughed and here came Xavier with the cutest baby ever ! "Hey Zay" I smiled then half way hugged him. "What's up Jai? Mhmm you smell good" he said as he closed his gate. "Thank you" I smiled and let him walk ahead of me so I can follow behind him. "We in the living room so I can keep on making his bottles" Xavier said showing off the baby. "Oh my god he's sooooo cute! What's his name?" I asked sitting on the couch. "Isaiah. Yeah his mom is one of those type, she was mad at me when she was giving birth so she named him Isaiah instead Xavier" he smirked. I laughed shaking my head. That's none of my business though. "Wow that's crazy, but can I hold him?" I asked him. "Wash your hands first ma" "Will do. He's so cute I have to hold him" and he showed me to the bathroom. I was going to be nosey and look around this huge house but I think people were in at least two of the rooms. "Give me give me give me him!" I squealed making Xavier laugh and he passed of his son. He had to be about seven or eight months. "Hi" I smiled at him and he started laughing. "Aye you can't steal her" Xavier joked. "Tell your dad says who?" I smirk. And went back playing with the baby until he fell asleep on my chest. "Okay mommy Jai" Xavier whispered putting Isaiah down in his swing. "I mean I've trying" I smiled and leaned back on his couch. "Nobody bites over here I mean do I stink or something?" Xavier joked so I slid over to him and leaned in his arms. "Better?" I giggled. "Much better" he smiled. "You hungry?" He asked me. "No I had made a big breakfast with Ashton" I said. "Ya used to talk or something?" "No that's just my best friend" I said. "Oh I need a best friend like you. Ya would make a cute couple no groupie shit either" he said. "He has a girlfriend and I'm trying to make you fill that spot" I smiled. "Oh word?" He smiled then started kissing me. Usually I would've fought my way off his lips and out of that house. But knowing how soft his lips were I just closed my eyes and started kissing back. "Damn your lips are sweet" Xavier managed to say between our kisses. Xavier was about to kiss on my neck but I stopped him. "No hickies unuh my mom would kill me. She says that's the easiest way to having sex" I said and laid back on his side. "Oh so you aren't a bad girl after all" Xavier smirked holding my waist. "Yes I obey by my mom rules or she would kick my ass" I laughed. "I wish my mom would want to kick my ass instead of kissing that pipe" he sighed. I couldn't respond back to what he just said like what if I say the wrong thing or something. "You're not bad. Maybe you don't need your ass kicked maybe you just need a hug" I said looking up at him as a smile stretched across his face. "Oh that's what I need?" Xavier smiled. "Yes and I don't mind giving you hugs" I smiled then hugged him. "Good looking ma. You be having a young all in his feelings and shit" he chuckled. I sat up and flipped my imaginary hair that was down. "I mean that's Jai for you" I bragged making him laugh at me. And then my mom called my phone.

"Its going on six o'clock where are you child?"

"Um I'm at Xavier house"

"And who's that?"

"My friend"

"Oh anyways. Start making your way home this dinner is important!"

"For me or you?"

"Child do I play with you?! Its for the both of us"

"Okay I'm coming"

"Don't be lying!"