Chapter 14

Driving to school with Kiara, we planned her slumber party. And the way its sounding, everybody should be having fun ! "Should we sneak boys in?" Kiara asked. "No because then Ashton is going to come over and its going to turn into a cuffing session and majority of our friends are single" I said. "Bitch me!! That's the fun part!" Kiara bragged and we started laughing. Yeah that's the fun part of being single, you get to entertain whoever you want with no worries. That sounds slutty but its just called having fun especially if its basic ass kisses. "You right but we really got turn up everybody gotta be drunk so we don't remember anything!" Kiara cheered as I parked my car. "You right! We supplying though or everybody bring a bottle?" I asked as we got out of the car. "I mean if you could supply then great but if you can't you could still turn up with us." She shrugged. That's why everybody love Kiara, money isn't a object in her life. She could careless for money even though her mom is on her way to being a millionaire. "Heard you Ki. But who we inviting?" I laughed knowing a lot of girls don't like me for their men mistakes. Kiara laughed shaking her head. "We could invite Cassie, Trey boo um Tamia or something like that, Bianca, and let me think because I don't want no stink couchies in my house" Kiara said then we shared a laugh. This girl is so damn crazy ! "Where's Selly?" I asked as we stopped by our lockers. Kiara looked around and then shrugged her shoulders. So I called her phone.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Cutting with Korey"

"Get your life sweets! And bring your ass to school"

"Hmm maybe" and she hung up on me. "This bitch" I said and shoved my phone in my back pocket. "So where is she?" Kiara asked as we walked to class. "With Korey. Between us I don't think they're good for each other, but you know Giselle don't play that" I said then we walked in class. Today kinda went fast especially inviting our friends to the Slumber Party. I'm pretty sure this is going to turn out way too fun. Walking through the long hall I seen Ashton on his phone. So I walked over to him and covered the phone. "Who got you all in your convo?" I asked looking at him. "We having a group chat about this party" Ashton shrugged. "Oh and speaking of parties, Kiara and I are hosting a slumber party. Well it would be Giselle too but she never showed up to school" I shrugged. "That's what up. When is it?" Ashton asked grabbing my hand as we walked out of the school. "Why? You got plans.Hmmm look at you pushing me away". Ashton sucked his teeth ten wrapped his arms around my waist. "Stop playing you know you're my favorite girl in the whole world" Ashton said. I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes. Knowing Ashton so well, I swear I know he's up to something. And he's trying hide it. "What's all that about?" He asked spinning me around so I could face him. "Ashton so I don't you?" I asked ready to leave this whole conversation alone. "What you trying to say?" He asked jerking his head back. Shaking my head I got in my car and blasted the music while he got in. But Ashton turned the music down and looked my way. "What's up? What got you so mad baby?" Ashton asked resting his hands on my thigh. I sucked my teeth and he turned my face towards his. "Speak" "Just leave me alone Ashton. Just know if you do you I'm going to do me". Then I blasted the music and pulled off. He shook his head and just looked out the window. That's what I thought.

Parking in front of my house we both got out and walked in the house. Good thing my mom and Michael was at work or they would've been questioning us down. Plopping on my couch I turned on the TV and Home Alone was on. "Yo what the fuck got you all stank?" Ashton snapped. "Ashton don't play like you're fucking innocent!! Like I don't know you're fucking hiding something!!" I yelled at started shaking my leg and feeling my face grow hot. "Look at you all worked up and don't even know shit" Ashton said. "So what the fuck is going on?!!!" I yelled and went to swing on him. But he grabbed my hands and started laughing. "I don't understand what's so funny" I said. "Its for you damn. You always ruining shit" Ashton said then let me go. I fixed myself up then walked off to my room feeling stupid. "Yo this silent treatment is played out! I'm out of here!!" Ashton yelled. "Yeah go to that bitch!!" I yelled and slammed my room door as he slammed the house door. "Whatever Ashton" I sighed then plopped on my bed. Tugging at my pillow I slowly dozed off to sleep. I hate to be the one to day this but this relationship isn't going to last.