Chapter 25

I was up cleaning my room before I left to New York. Especially since Giselle and Kiara was over and we forever plaging around so my room looked crazy. Good thing I wasn't so tired or this room would've stayed like this until I got back. But then I would've been mad that I had to clean up after getting off that long plane ride so yeah I was cleaning up now. "You up so early" Korey said walking into my room. "Yeah I'm cleaning" I shrugged. We still weren't talking but I didn't feel like getting myself worked up. "Oh my god I think I forgot how your voice sounds" he said acting like he was surprised. I started laughing and threw my jeans at him. "I'm still not talking to you" I smiled and picked the jeans back up. "Yeah whatever. I just wanted to really apologize this time and I dont care if your stubborn ass is ignoring me. But i want my sister back and im so sorry for lashing out on you like that over her wild ass" Korey said. And I started laughing at Giselle crazy ass. She was up now hearing him talk his shit. "Yeah nigga and I still don't want your ass" Giselle snapped. And I went back to laughing uncontrollably. They're funnier than they were together. "Nobody was even talking to you so go fall back to sleep with yo yellow ass" Korey said back. "Okay Korey I accept your apology now get out because I know this won't end!" I laughed and pushed him out of my room. "Why you up so early?" Giselle asked stretching. "This room was a mess but I'm about to go shower so you can either go back to sleep or get your plate from the kitchen" I said and grabbed my towel.

Packing my duffle bags for my trip to New York, Giselle and Kiara was lounging around in my room. I made sure to remind myself about the gifts that I have to bring to New York. "Quick question so who's going to be the god mom?" Kiara asked me. After putting my favorite smell goods in the bag I closed both bags and started smiling. "Unless ya want to be a god dad then nobody because I don't need no fighting" I smiled. "God daddy Kiki in the building!!" She cheered. "I don't know I have to check with Ashton because I want Mikel to be the god dad but I know he's going to turn it down" I said then started laughing. "Just let the baby call me titi. My mom would lose it if I'm a mom to anything" Giselle said fixing her pony tail again. "Okay cool so Kiara you the god mommy but pleeease don't go running your mouth. I haven't even told my mom yet" I whispered. "My mouth is shut!" She said and we went downstairs. "Why are you packing clothes its freezing over there?" My mom asked me. "Yeah I'm prepared mommy. I got this boo I'll stay warm." I said and grabbed my smoothie. "Okay so Michael is going to drive you to the airport. Get there safe and I love you Jaidell" my mom said and kissed my forehead. "I love you too mommy" I said getting a little sad. I feel horrible for hiding this from her. "What's wrong? You can call mommy anytime baby go have fun with your family" she smiled then hugged me. My baby sister started kicking and kept on moving around. "Awww look who's going to miss me" I giggled and rubbed my moms belly. "I can't wait to meet her" my mom smiled. "You ready Jai?" Michael asked grabbing his keys. "Yeah. Later mommy" I said then left out with Giselle and Kiara. They helped me get the gifts in the car. We waited for him to get in the car while Ashton called me.

"Hey baby"

"You just now leaving?"

"Yeah"

"Have you thought about telling your mom yet?"

"No but I'm feeling guilty now and I know I'm going to tell Ciara as soon as I get to New York"

"Okay I only told Rose she said she wants to steal your baby already"

"Rose is too cute for that but what you doing?"

"About to leave as well. So I can be set until New year's eve"

"Okay be safe. I love you and we have to talk when I get back"

"About?"

"You'll see"