Chapter 18

Ashton POV
(Yes we had to view his thoughts one good time lol)
And I don't who invented high heels But I swear we all on one And if you do know that man, girl I be like "where you know him from?"You so slick, so small, curvy .Teeth all pearly, hair all curlyWas a Tom Boy, now you all girly .Never look tired, but you wake up all early. Hit the gym, keep it toned up Progress pic, holding your phone up Aw shit, waist getting smaller Niggas on Instagram like "damn, I need to call her". Fabolous Thim Slick played through my phone as Jaidell was calling my phone. I slide over and answer and leaned back on my couch.

"What's up Jai?"

"What you doing?"

"Waiting on Darell and Kendrick to come on so we could go play ball. Why what's up? What you need from daddy?"

"Boy bye. I was just checking on you but I'm about to go shopping"

"Oh yeah? I like clothes"

"What you want?"

"I'm just joking baby"

"Oh okay. I'll talk to you later"

"Alright later baby". I don't know why but after having sex with Jaidell, she seem so distant. Like if she could avoid me every chance she can she'll take it. I mean if I knew this would've happened I would've never invited her in the shower. With Darell and Kendrick knocking on the door my thoughts got interrupted but I'll speak with Jaidell later on that. I opened the door and grabbed my ball. "Yo you got to see the girls at the basketball court!" Darell cheered. I laughed at him. "Jaidell would kill me I'm not looking for nobody" I said bouncing my ball. "She got you whipped bruh!!" Kendrick laughed. "Shut up with your lonely ass. Niggas couldn't even hold up a stripper last week!" I laughed. "Nigga fuck you! You probably been born in a strip club!" Darell joked. And we started laughing. I probably was with my unknown ass parents. I didn't care, that subject don't even get me upset. "You a funny ass nigga" I laughed. We walked into the basketball court andthey weren't lying !! The girls had the park flooded with booty shorts and tiny ass shirts on. I seen Kiara, Tiffany and Cassie right in the park too ! I'm guessing all these girls are single ? Well anyways. " Who wants to get they ass bust in front of these girls?!" I bragged and started dribbling the ball. Here came Richie and them so we got on teams and started playing. Showing off just too ! I made a couple of them fall, walk off with sprang ankles and dunked on. After embarrassing these young bulls in ball I called Jaidell up, I was ready to go home and be with my baby girl.

"Baby, can you come give me a massage?"

"Yeah Ashton. Where you at?"

"On my way home from the park. Come in like ten minutes"

"Okay. Well I be over a little later then that because I'm still shopping and I also got Kapri with me"

"Alright". When I got home Diamond and Rose was in my living room luonhing around. "Sup Diamond and Rose" I said before going upstairs to shower. "Hey Ashton!" They both yelled. I hopped in the shower and washed up a few times then got out. Putting on my gray Nike shirt and Nike sweats Diamond knocked on the door. "Yeah?" I asked putting on my socks and slippers. "Grandma wants you to call her" she said. "Alright" I said then grabbed my phone. I sat in the living room with them after getting off the phone with my grandmother. She was questioning me about how was LA. And I told her about all the fun and freedom I had here. To be honest I really don't want to go back to Atlanta. Yeah its family and love there but nah I miss home and my baby. "Where you just came from?" Diamond asked me. "Playing ball. What ya was up to?" I asked looking at my phone. "Nothing" Rose shrugged. "Where's Lil Ash at?" Diamond teased. "Shopping but she's coming over" I smiled. "Damn bruh!! You smiling hard ass shit!!" Diamond laughed with her southern accent. I sucked my teeth. "That's my girl. What am I supposed to do? Be mad?" I asked. "No but you just showed all thirty two teeth" she laughed. "Ignore her! Shut up Diamond. I actually find them cute together" Rose smiled. "Thank you" I smiled. Diamond started laughing real hard again. "Fuck you Diamond" I laughed throwing the couch pillow at her. "What?! You don't even know what I was even about to say" she laughed. I laughed and stuck up both middle fingers. My phone started ringing again and it was Jaidell so Diamond looked at me.