Chapter 4

"But ma I really don't need a car. Kendrick always drives us around" I said resting my legs on the couch. "So what! Say if its not a "squad" event then how are you going to travel?" She snapped. I really didn't want a car with my irresponsible ass like what if I park in a no parking ? Then she's going to curse me out or something. "Then I'll take a cab like I've been doing ma" I sighed. "Well not anymore so good thing you got your drivers license already. So get up put your shoes on and let's go get this car!" My mom said. "Fine ma!" I sighed and put on my designed timbs. "So what kind of cars do you like?" My mom asked supper geeked. "Well Trey got this 1962 Chevy and its beautiful mommy" I said playing with my hair as she drove. "Hmm who's this Trey boy that I'm forever hearing about but never seen before" she cooed. I laughed and looked her way. "He's some boy I talk to, well not just some boy because we been talking for a minute, but yeah we be enjoying each other company" I smiled. "I always thought you and Ashton would finally give up the shaningans and finally date each other out in the open" she shrugged. "No Ash is really my best friend but speaking of him.... He wants to date me but has a girlfriend like how do you expect me to be attracted to you after knowing that?" I said unlocking my phone. "Well I knew one of you were faking the funk!!" She laughed at me. Laughing at my crazy ass mom Ashton called my phone, ending my mom and my conversation.

"Oh hey! You're going to live forever!!"

"Whats up and why is that?"

"Mommy and I were talking about you"

"Hmmm talking ya shit huh?"

"A little bit but mostly me"

"I know, but you want to come with me shopping?"

"I wish I have to go pick out my car"

"Why you sound upset?"

"Its a big responsibility like a baby! And lord right along with everybody else knows that I'm not ready for a baby"

"Shut up because our little London should be here any day now"

"Bye Ashton! But okay that means you're helping me with the car?"

"You know I got you. But quick question, are you picking your best friend up?"

"You know I'm going to be on my way" I giggled.

"Okay so come surprise me"

"Okay". My mom was looking at me with the only smirk on her face. "What now ma?" I laughed. "Seems like you want to be more than Ashton's best friend too but this tea though" she said. And I started laughing real hard. "Eww don't speak like that!" I laughed following her into the car shop. "Whatever girl! Let's pick this car out" she laughed. We were looking around and I fell in love with this all white 2015 Ford Mustang GT fastback. "Ma this is the one!!" I screamed jumping up and down. "I thought you just wasn't excited" She teased me. "Until I seen this!! I need the picture for Ashton to see" I laughed pulling out my iPhone 6s. Why am I just realizing that my mom spoils me ? And she really don't even need my ghost ass father help. "Mommy I want to take you out for dinner tonight. I'll pay for everything" I smiled. "What's all this about?" My mom smiled. "My appreciation, like look how wealthy we are and look how fly and cute I am. And all I want to say is thank you and show you how well appreciated I am of you. Thanks mommy!" I said then hugged her extra tight. "Awww my baby" she smiled then wiped her tears. My mom loves feeling appreciated so yes a few tears be falling. "So where you want would you like to go?" I asked her. "Okay let me buy your car first and then let me head home so I can get dolled up" she cooed. "Okay" I smiled. My mom brought the car for me and we really didnt have to sign papers since my mom has two cars already. So I got my keys and was on my way to pick up Ashton.