Chapter 2

"Whatever get out!" I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Nah where my future shawty at?" Ashton smirked. I started laughing at him. "My mom?" I asked ready to burst into laughter. And he started smiling. "Oh she's in the room with Michael you can go join them if you want to?" I laughed. "Nah my bae cheating on me and shit but let me eat this then I'm out" Ashton said walking back into the kitchen. "You should stay until I fall asleep" I said grabbing my plate. "I guess I could do that but if I fall asleep we both are going to be late for school" Ashton said and I nodded in agreement. We finished up our food then went back to my room. I laid on Ashton back while he scrolled through my phone. "Ash we need to stop arguing. It sucks" I sighed watching 'I can do bad all by myself'. "Heard you and I dead agree" He said. "Okay so let's try not to argue for a week" I said and started playing in his hair. "Yo this feels so good best friend." Ashton said putting his phone down. I laughed a little then continued rubbing his curls. Usually we would stay up all night but we fell asleep.

"When did your butt get up here?! And I hope ya didn't do anything!!" My mom yelled waking Ashton and I up. I rolled over and snuggled onto my pillow. "Get up Jaidell!!" My mom yelled but walked away. So Ashton tickled my feet making me jump up. "You annoying!!" I laughed and grabbed my towel. He just shrugged picking up his phone. "You can go eat breakfast while I get ready" I said then went to take a shower. Getting in the shower I turned up my speakers while my playlist played. And I took a shower then got out. Putting on my red 36 crop tank, high waist light denim shorts, white long cardigan and my all white Converse. And I added my chain while admiring my bone straight hair. "Later Jai! Be out of my house before eight' thirty!!" My mom yelled. "Love you mommy!!" I yelled back grabbing my book bag and my phone. "You ready Ash?" I asked watching him fall in love with my mom breakfast. I started laughing. "Mhmm you eating swell. I'll eat mine at your house" I giggled and stole his bacon. "Alright we out" Ashton said.

Finally making it to school, class was already in session. "I'll see you after school or at lunch. If Coach don't have us in the gym at lunch" I said hugging Ashton. "Alright later big head" He hugged me back. Walking into my class my teacher was writing on the smart board. So I took a seat and started copying the board. "Jaidell, is Ashton single?" Kim asked me after we did out work. Mrs. Jones love breaks so she always finish early. "Come sit next to me Kim" I said and more girls were with her. "Now what happened?" I asked her. See I have tons of friends but Kiara and Giselle are just my closest friends. "Is Ashton single? Cause you know I been making him my MCM since forever!!" Kim practically whined. "Yeah he's single. Awww you trying to make him your bae?" I asked making her blush. "Yes but I don't know how" She pouted. "Girl I got you. Come to Arin's pool party Saturday and I'll help you out" I said. "You lyingggg" She blushed. I shrugged and looked at her. Kim hopped up and hugged me making us laugh. We all started talking and bragging how cute we are going to be for the party.

Waking up Saturday morning I sat up and called Ashton. Since I know he was already up shopping with Kendrick.

"Yo?"

"How do you feel about having a date for the pool party?"

"Um it depends. Jai who the fuck you gassed up now?!"

"Don't watch that Ash. But just come to my house after shopping ugly"

"I can't wait until a ugly nigga wants you. Watch!!"

"I love you too" I giggled hanging up. My room was a complete mess from having Kaitlynn and Brianna over. We were acting like five year olds on play dates. I missed them so much!! I grabbed my towel and took a quick shower. Then cleaned up my room and the hallway so my mom won't curse me out. My phone started buzzing showing it was Ashton. I slid over answer and plopped down on my couch.

"Yeah?"

"Open the door shawty". I laughed and hung up the phone then opened the door. "What's my name?" I asked pushing my hair back as it hit my back. Ashton chuckled then licked his lips and smiled. "Its whatever I call your little ass" He laughed pushing pass me. "I told you I'm going to beat you short one day!" I laughed and sat back down. "Where's momma love?" Ashton asked looking around. "Work. But my Brianna and Kaitlyn are sleeping in my bed" I said as Ashton scrolled through his phone while nodding his head. "So what did you get?" I asked looking at his three bags. "Its a surprise Jai but all I'm saying is don't get jealous when your best friend get stolen for the night!" Ashton bragged. I sucked my teeth and laughed at him. "Whatever boy but come with me in the kitchen" I said starting to get real hungry. "I hope you cooking!" He said slapping my average sized ass. So I turned around and punched him in his chest laughing. "I been told you to stop that shit!" I said then walked into the kitchen. I closed the blind door so I could be able to play music while I cook. And I turned on my pink Dre Beats Pill. "Nah I'm the DJ with this" Ashton said snatching it. I sucked my teeth and went in my cabinet then my freezer. "What you making Jaidell?" He asked. "What it looks like?" I asked smartly. "What's your problem now?" He mumbled. I faced him and started laughing. "No arguing remember?" I raised my eye brow up at him. "You right" He nodded and turned up the music. I started cooking pancakes, eggs with cheese and sausages; can't forget my bacon !!