Chapter 29

Getting off the plane, I kinda did a happy dance. Yes New York will forever be fun !! But there ain't no place like and will never be. I grabbed my bags and walked out to the meeting area and seen Ashton waiting for me. "Baby!" I cooed running to him. "What's up?" He smiled and then we started kissing. "I missed you" I said wrapping my arms around him. He held my waist and laughed how long I was holding him. "I really missed you" I said and rested my head on his chest. "I missed you too baby. And how's my baby?" He asked and slid his hand down my stomach. "Good" I smiled and held his hand. "Here let me hold that for you" Ashton said taking my duffel bags. "Thank you baby, but are you coming in my house?" I asked him as we walked to his new car. "Ohhh I see someone brought themselves a Christmas gift" I smiled looking at Ashton's candy apple red the new 2015 Camaro. "Yeah thats my new baby Lisa" he smiled and put my bags in the bag. "Owww I'm liking this. I need to up my game and get a new car" I smiled and closed the door. "Hmm maybe if you act right" Ashton smirked then stuck out his tongue. I smiled while rolling my eyes. "Hmm maybe". We drove to my house and Ashton grabbed my bags again. "Honey I'm home!" I called out and here came my mom. She looked me up and down then reached out for a hug. We hugged and rocked back and forth. "Mommy I missed you" I squealed. "I missed you too. And I spoke to your father" she said. "About?" I asked her. "You stabbing Benjamin. Listen baby don't work yourself up about people calling us names. Not to say it like this but I was that same side bitch that made him cheat on his wife plenty of times" my mom said. Good thing Ashton already had went upstairs ! "Mommy!" I laughed playfully mugging her. "Its the truth though, right?" She shrugged. "Sadly but that's true. So did you like your Christmas gifts?" I smiled and sat down on the couch. "You know I did! I went to work bragging but go look at your gifts" she smiled. "Where are they?" I asked her. "In your room" she laughed a little. Knowing my spiteful ass mom I went to go see what was the gifts. Walking into my room, half of it was a nursery. I mean it had a crib, rocking chair, baby dresser and all. I started crying and laid down on my bed. "Why you crying Jai?" Ashton asked me. "That's my Christmas gift" I cried pointing at the other side of the room. He shrugged and asked "what's wrong with that?". I sucked my teeth and laid back down. "Jaidell I'm serious, what's wrong with that?" Ashton asked me. "Just leave me alone" I mumbled and wiped my tears with my sleeves. Ashton laid right next to me and held me close to him. "You know what's wrong with that?" I asked him. "What?" He asked sounding like he was half sleep. "She's telling me that I'm grown and not getting any gifts any more" I said then started crying again. "Jaidell what's gifts? I buy you random things all the time. Come on stop crying... Cool out" he said and sat up to wipe my tears. "I love you Ashton" I softly smiled and cuddled right under him. "I love you too. Now butt butt let's take a nap" he smiled with his eyes closed.
"Jaidell wake up. All the girls are here for you" my mom said shaking me awake. "Who? I'm sleepy tell them go home" I mumbled. "Really bitch?! Oops sorry ma!!" Kiara yelled. I started laughing then sat up in my bed. "Heyyyyy ya!!" I yelled opening my arms. It was Kiara, Giselle, Cassie, Tiffany, Brianna and Kaitlyn. And Bri had brought Kapri. "My baby is getting soooo big!" I smiled holding her. "So you could spend time with Ashton but don't call us and let us know that you're home?" Kaitlyn asked me. "He picked me up from the airport and come on let's go downstairs. Let him sleep" I said slipping my feet in my Hello Kitty slippers. "And Jai how was New York?" Brianna asked me as we walked downstairs. "Funnn girl I have to put you on. Like some favorite cousin one on one" I said and sat on the couch. Kaitlyn cleared her throat and raised her eye brow at me. "You know ya are as one to me" I said and started playing with Kapri. She got soooo big I missed my spoil brat !! "Yeah that's what I thought" Kaitlyn joked making us laugh. "Soon to be mommy" Tiffany smiled. "Yes?" I smiled real hard. It was the best feeling ever that none of my close friends judged me and that they're excited just as I am. "My nephew is going to be soooo fly!" Cassie cheered. "Right he's going to have the best hair ever!!" Giselle cooed and rubbed my somewhat growing belly. "Unuh none of that in my house!" My mom snapped. I started laughing as they all looked scared besides Kiara; she's used to my mom screaming at her. "What we do?" Kaitlyn whispered leaning forward. "She didn't fully accept my pregnancy yet. Did ya see my room?" I asked them. "No what she do?" Brianna laughed. "The baby got a crib, a rocking chair, a dresser, a baby tub and a car seat" I said. And they all started laughing real hard. "She's not playing huh?" Cassie laughed. "At all. I mean I start working next week, I don't plan on asking her for help knowing she's going to flip out on me. Even though I know my dad is going to give the baby his world. I really want to prove to them that I got this" I said. "He's not even here yet and I'm so proud of you" Tiffany smiled. I started smiling. "Thanks". "Okaaaay hold up. You saying all this blaming you but what the fuck about Ashton?" Kaitlyn asked me. They all laughed at her. "Relax Kait. You know that boy got me, to be real he wanted to tell the world as soon as he found out" I said patting Kapri back. "Awww ya are too cute but who's the god mom?" Cassie asked me. "Riley" Kiara said rolling her eyes. "Who's that?" Cassie asked me. "Basically!" Kiara yelled. "Some stripper but why her Jai?" Brianna asked me. "You got a stripper for my nephew?!" Tiffany yelled at me. "Stop and I thought ya met her before and she's very cool. And besides Giselle can't be a god mother and Kiara know her ass just want her follows and likes up on Instagram so no. I wasn't choosing her crazy ass and besides he or she have all you aunties and mommies two favorite cousins with his or her two god sisters. Is that bad?" I asked all of them. "Why do you know me?" Kiara laughed clapping her hands. See I told Ashton it was just for a title. "Shut up" I laughed and noticed Kapri was sleeping. "Let me go put her down. She staying Bri?" I asked before going upstairs. "If you want but I didn't bring no baby bag" Brianna said. "Okay so you could take her" I said and then went to lay her next to Ashton. But he was wide awake on his phone. "Oh you're up. Hi baby" I smiled and kissed him. "Sup" he said dryly. I walked over to the side he was laying on and sat in front of him. "What's wrong?" I asked rubbing his chest. "Nothing now" he smirked. And we started laughing. "No but for real what's wrong Ash?" I asked resting my chin on his chest. Ashton sighed and held me closer to him. "Please don't be mad" he pleaded. I pulled his arms from around me and sat up crossing my arms. "Speak". Ashton put his phone down and sat up. "There's another drop I have to do and its for two weeks but that would be my last drop. Ace gave me another position" Ashton said. "And what's that?" I asked. "Picking up all the money from around town and I get paid twice as much" he smiled. I shook my head and tied my hair up. "Money is the root of all evil Ashton and I hate that you got yourself mixed up in that. But hey I'm your baby so be careful and I love you so much" I said then kissed him. "We knew it!" Kiara yelled standing in front of my room door with the girls. Ashton and I looked at them. "Knew what?" I asked her. "You being with Ashton" Brianna laughed. "When I came to lay Pri down I noticed he was up" I said and grabbed my phone. It was just finished buzzing so I wanted to see what was that. Jace had tagged me in a picture we took on Instagram.
"_jace_ : New Years was soooo real missing my big head already @lilswaggy". I liked the picture and commented "we had so much fin that day even though I wasn't drinking". And I also had a text from Riley.
Riley : You back in LA hoochie mama ?
Me : Lol yeah come over ! No boys are here besides Ashton and my step dad
Riley : Swear !! Cuss every time I come there randomly be boys there and I'm looking crazy right now
Me : its a room full of bad bitches besides Pri lol she's a princess
Riley : Lol okay I'm coming give me some time
Me : Okay
"Oh baby open your gifts!" I said just remembering. "Alright later I'm still tired" Ashton said then laid back down. "Okay so we back in the living room" I said to my girls. "My ass too fat to keep on running up and down" Kiara complained. "Shut up and come on. I missed your annoying ass" I laughed and playfully pushed her out of my room. We laughed as she hit me then hopped down the stairs. "Who just did that?!" My mom yelled at all of us. "Ma you know who that was" Kiara laughed and sat down on the couch. "Yeah your ass!" She laughed and went back upstairs to her room. "So what we getting into tonight?" Tiffany asked us. "I have my daughter with me" Brianna said. Awww that's going to be me soon. "And its school tomorrow. Oh we can go get pinkberry if ya want?" I suggested. "No I wanted to get drunk" Tiffany whined making us all laugh. "And besides Jai you can't drink. How many months are you?" Cassie asked me. "Three" I said as Korey came walking through the door with Riley. I guess she was about to ring the bell and here he came. "Riley!" I squealed and ran to her. "Hey Jai boo!" She smiled as we hugged. "I missed you like a lot! And you know you have to tell me about your New Years" I gushed walking back to the couch. "Ohhh that's Riley!" Cassie said looking at Riley. "Yeah now you remember her?" I asked sitting down with Riley. "Yeah um but I thought she had a different name or am I bugging?" Cassie questioned. "No its Mars but that's my stripping name" Riley shrugged. "Oh okay but you're soooo pretty if you didn't know that already" Cassie smiled. And I started laughing, Riley can even make girls go gay for her. And that's why she's my baby god mommy. "Oh here Jai I bought this for you" Riley said passing me a large cup from Pinkberry. "Awww you love me!" I squealed then hugged her again. She laughed and then passed me a spoon. "Thank you and come look at what my mom did" I laughed and stood up. "What she do? You know how funny I think she is" Riley laughed walking with me to my room. Riley seen the crib and started laughing real hard. "Guess what was that for" I smirked and started eating the frozen yogurt. "What?" Riley laughed. "My Christmas presents" I said shaking my head. Riley really started laughing hard, she finds when my mom is being mean is sooooo funny to her. "Well at least you don't need anything but a stroller now" Riley laughed. "Whatever her ass was being funny" I laughed. "What's up Riley?" Ashton said. "Heyyy Ashton. I didn't even see you" Riley waved at him. "Baby what's that?" Ashton asked me. "Riley bought this for me" I smiled and passed him the cup. Ashton started smiling and looked up at me. "Can I have some?". "Here" I said passing him the cup. Riley and I left back downstairs to be with the girls. But everybody left around like nine, even Ashton. So I showered and fell asleep, I missed school.
Waking up for school I heard my mom complaining about something. So I left my room and went to hers. "Mommy you okay?" I asked her as she sat on the edge of her bed. "No my water just broke" she said in pain. "But its too early!" I panicked. "Jaidell just calm down and call the ambulance, I can't reach my phone to call Michael" she said. "Okay" I said then rushed to my room. I called the ambulance and slipped on a plain white tee and basketball shorts with Ashton Nike slippers. "Mommy I'm coming with you. I got your baby bag and everything" I said picking up the baby bag. "Alright take my bag too and grab my phone" she winced in pain. "Okay mommy do you need help?" I asked her. "Down the stairs. I don't want them people in my house". So I held her hand and we slowly walked down the stairs. My mom kept on taking deep breaths until the ambulance truck came and put her on the oxygen mask. "Who are you to her?" One of them asked me. I just gave him the "really?" stare and sat right next to my mom. "That's my daughter" my mom said and laid back down. "Okay that's all I wanted to know" he mumbled. I sucked my teeth and sat back. When we got to the hospital they rushed my mom to the back as I kept up behind them. But Ashton big slippers really didn't help me keep up so I took them off. Thank god I had socks on but they made me put on the thin scrubs. And here came Michael rushing into the room with the happiest face ever on. Awww I can't wait to see that look on Ashton's face. They started talking as Michael held my mom. Nothing was scarier than all the pain my mom was going through. Like I never seen my mom cry only when I graduated at the top of my class in junior high, so seeing her cry like hysterically freaked me out. "Jaidell whats wrong baby?" My mom asked me. I guess she seen me staring at her like I seen a ghost or two. "Nothing" I lied. "Okay but can you call my sisters and brothers to let them know I'm about to give birth" she said weakly. "Of course!" I hopped up and left the room. Pacing back and forth I called everybody letting them know about my mom. Some said they were on their way and some said they'll come tomorrow. Now that's I was trying to take my mind off my mom scaring pains I went in the waiting room and called Ashton.
"Baby why you not in school?"
"My mom is about to give birth"
"Really?"
"Yeah I woke up to her saying how much pain she was in so yeah now we at the hospital"
"Tell her congratulations and after school I'll be over there to buy her and the baby something"
"Okay I'll let her know but I'm about to go back in the room"
"Okay". Walking back into the room, I seen that they were making my mom push. So they rushed me in and closed the door. Standing in front of my mom, its like I froze while everything was still in continuation. "Push!". I guess that was a good push because I seen something slowly coming out of my mom. And I've gotten so scared that my eyes rolled back and I fainted. "Jaidell!!" Micahel said shaking me awake. I pushed him because he was panicking too much and was really loud. "Why didn't my mom just wake me up for achool?" I asked rubbing my eyes. He laughed at me. "Because we are in the hospital and your mom just gave birth. Here take this water". "Thank you" I said then looked over at my mom holding my baby sister. She looked worn out but still was glowing from happiness. "Congrats mommy" I smiled and walked over to her. "Thanks baby. Giving birth wasn't so bad huh?" She teased. "I'm terrified" I joked but was so serious ! "Awww don't be" she chuckled and passed me the baby. "Hi Jamyra. I'm your big sister Jaidell. Ayeee J's in the house" I cooed holding her tiny hands. Now I'm ready for my little bundle of joy. I took one picture of her and posted it on Instagram, after sending it to Ashton. But here came the nurses so I passed my mom back Jamyra and sat down. The likes were going up every second, yes Jamyra is pure beauty with her tiny chocolate self. "You held her yet?" I asked Michael. "I'm about to. I had to make sure you was okay" he said. "Awww step pops!" I smiled and nudged him. "She really calls you that" My mom laughed and smiled at Michael. "I know that's her way of saying I'm the coolest" Michael bragged then went to go hold the baby. I took a picture of them all bonding together and posted it to Instagram. Then put my phone down then went back to them as they happily stared at Jamyra. Here came Aunt Amy, Jennifer and Ruby; I guess their husbands were still working. "Congratulations!!" They cheered walking in with balloons and gift bags. "Awww thank you" my mom smiled. So they sat around her and took turns holding the baby. "Jaidell come take this home for me baby" my mom said pointing at the bags and balloons. "Um what if people give you more things? I'll just wait and when it all builds up I'll take it" I asked her. "You're probably hungry or something" my mom suggested. "Its okay" I shrugged. "Not with the bay go get yourself some sleep and something to eat. I'll call you later baby" she smiled. "Okay if you say so" I shrugged. But it felt like she was just trying to get rid of me but whatever. I grabbed the bags and balloons then left and made my way home. I dropped the stuff off in Jamyra room then went to change my clothes. So I can grab something to eat and then sleep even though I wasn't even tired. Well that's what I thought. After getting dressed I didn't feel like going anywhere but quickly to my kitchen and right into my bed.
Hearing my phone ring constantly, I sat up and slid over answer on my phone.
"Hello?!"
"Jaidell its me. I was just checking on you. And see mommy knew that you was tired"
"What the baby doing? I miss her already!"
"She's sleeping but Ashton came by and so did your girls. But Riley gift was the best and she brought me food as well"
"Hmm I see who's been stealing my friends all the time. Have you even slept yourself?"
"No bit I'm about to that's why I called you to see if you were okay"
"I'm good mommy and congrats again. Did Korey see ya?"
"Yeah he stayed for a while then left to work"
"Oh okay but I'm going to let you get your sleep in and I'll be there tomorrow"
"Okay I love you Jaidell"
"I love you too mommy". But now I was wide awake and couldn't go back to sleep. So I flipped through the channels looking for something to watch. Until I heard Korey come in with his friends and girls too; I think. I walked out of my room and leaned over the banister to see who he was bringing in the house. It was Luis, Quincy and some girls. "Hey Luis and Quincy" I smiled. "Oh what's up? I didn't even see you" Quincy said and walked up the stairs just to hug me. "What's up ugly!" Luis waved and winked at me. Annoying. "Korey showed you the baby?" I asked Quincy. "Yeah she's wild pretty with all that hair and tell your moms congrats." He said then jogged back down the stairs. "Okay". I went back into my room and called Ashton.
"Hello?"
"Who's this?"
"Who's this?"
"Bitch I'm calling my man phone fuck is you talking about?!"
"Heyyyy its Rose!"
"I'm going to fight you Rose! Where's Ashton?"
"Right here laughing at you"
"Put him on"
"Okay.... Hello?"
"So you like playing games but baby I'm hungry"
"What you want? And why are you up? Its one in the morning"
"My mom had called me and I don't know what I want I'm just hungry."
"Well I got IHOP you want that?"
"No forget it". And I hung up the phone on him. Like help me out nigga !! I'm starving but I just ran to the store and got me a sandwich with junk food. I sat in the middle of my bed and watched TV as I ate my food. Ams my phone buzzed from a text. So I picked it up after I was done.
Ash : I don't know if it's your hormones or you just being a bitch but that was a lame AF catching that random attitude
Me : Whatever Ashton. Goodnight
Ash : Why you trying to start a fight ? So you can be with that Jace nigga ?! Go ahead then no need to fight
Me : Wow. Thats funny how fast you can get rid of me now that I'm cafruing your child but okay I'll just leave you alone Ashton
Ash : I'm coming over
Me : For ? Stay where you're at ! Probably at a girl house anyways ! I'm over it Ashton.
And I put the phone down so I can wipe my tears, like I can't deal with him right now. Throwing my trash away I heard the door bell ring. "Who is it?" I asked walking over to the door. "Ashton" he said. So I opened the door and let him in. "What's going on with you Jaidell? You called me to find out what to eat and catch a attitude" he said looking at me. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked to my room so he followed me. "So you're just going to ignore me?" Ashton asked me as I laid down. "What do you want me to say? You just broke up with me over a Instagram post that I didn't even entertain. Yes I had a picture with him but we are just friends that's Ciara's boyfriend best friend" I said defending myself. "Okay" Ashton answered like if he's about to go do the same exact thing. "Well at least did you eat?" He asked me while holding my hand. "Yes I had a hero sandwich.... How was your IHOP?" I asked him. "I saved it for your stubborn ass but move over I'm going to bed" he said and climbed in my bed. "I should say no and make you go home but I miss my baby" I giggled and wrapped my arms around him. "Of course you did, but I'm not going to lie. I missed you more" Ashton said then held me.