one-shot #16

Prompt: A group of students is bullying and harassing Hermione, so you comfort her.

You had just finished a great book when you realized it was late and that you should get back to the dorm. 

There were little to no students in the hallways, as it was getting quite late. I put my book back and waved to Madam Pince as I left.

I was all the way in the library and the dorm was in the dungeons so it was taking a bit to get there. 

I was walking down the steps when I heard a few familiar voices. I turned the corner and saw a group of three boys and one girl.

Draco Malfoy, Vincent Crabbe, and Gregory Goyle. 

They were cornering a trembling Hermione Granger -- my girlfriend.

I stood a good enough distance away to not be seen but I was close enough to listen. 

"Where do you think you're going, Granger?" Draco sneered as he took a step in front of her.

"I'm just going to my dorm, Malfoy." She tried walking past him but he stepped in front of her again. 

"Crabbe, Goyle, I think it's time we show this Mudblood how to respect her superiors." Draco looked between the two boys and the girl.

Hermione scoffed. "I certainly hope you don't mean yourself."

'Crap, crap, crap.' The words replayed in my head over and over again.

I drew my wand and made my way over to the group.

"Back off Malfoy." I pressed my wand against the back of his neck. 

He gulped. "What are you going to do about it, Weasel-by."

I pressed my wand harder against his neck and he flinched. "Trust me, you have no idea what I'm capable of." 

I looked at Hermione who's eyes were glossy. 

I grabbed her hand and shoved the three boys. "Come on, Mione."

As we were walking away, I hexed the three boys and made them throw up slugs.

I wrapped an arm around Hermione and ran my hand over her shoulder.

I took her hand in mine and put the other on her jaw. 

I stroked her face with my thumb and wiped her tears. "It's alright darling, I'm here now."

I pulled her into a tight hug and rubbed her back.

I felt tears drip onto my shoulder and I pulled back.

She looked up at me while I wiped her tears. "I love you, okay? Forever and always."

I held out my pinky and smiled. 

"Forever and always." She wrapped her pinky around mine.

I gently pressed my lips against hers and she returned the favor.

She pulled back a bit and I bit her bottom lip. She giggled and I pressed a kiss against her forehead.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her along. "Come on, let's go back to the dorms." 

A/N: wow okay its been a bit, but i finally updated! I hope you all enjoy. Sorry its so short but its 4:30am- anywho, have a wonderful day loves!!