one-shot #17

Prompt: Hermione gets jealous even though you aren't together.

It was the day after Dumbledore announced we would be hosting the Tri-Wizard Cup.

Durmstrang; the competing boys school, and Beauxbatons; the competing girls school were here.

I decided to make my way over to the Beauxbaton's table.

I sat myself down next to a girl with blonde hair, a fair skin complexion , deep-blue eyes and a wonderful smile.

"Hello." Her hard French accent made me smile.

"Hey, I'm [Y/n], and you are?" I held out a hand.

"Fleur. Fleur Delacour." She grasped my hand firmly and shook it.

I felt my cheeks tinge a light pink. "Nice to meet you, Fleur. Do you plan on entering your name in the Goblet of Fire?"

She gave a nod. "I do, and you?"

"I'm not of age, one year too young." I shook my head and looked down.

She sighed and tilted my face up by my chin. "By your looks I could've thought different."

I felt my face flush a bright pink and she giggled.

A few of her friends came over and asked her to leave with them.

"I'll see you later [Y/n]." She stood up and winked at me as she followed her friends.

I was dumbfounded, I felt like an idiot.

I sighed and stood up to leave the Great Hall.

I felt a hand grab my arm and I was being dragged out.

"Merlin's beard, why so aggressive Hermione?" I yanked my arm away.

She backed me up against a wall and had both her hands placed next to my head. 

I felt my face flush and she moved her face close to mine. "Who was that?"

"I'm not sure what you're talking about-"

"Who was that blonde girl you were talking to at the Beauxbaton's table. Don't play dumb, [Y/n]." She got even closer and I felt her breath on my face.

"J-just a friend. Fleur Delacour."

Hermione scoffed. "Just a friend? Didn't look like that."

I shoved her away. "Are you jealous, Hermione? Is the Hermione Jean Granger jealous?"

"What- no? Why on earth would I be jealous." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

I giggled. "You are so jealous."

"No, I'm not. Shut up." She snarled.

I started to walk away. "Stay jealous, it's hot." I shot her a wink and her face turned a bright red.

It was the next day. I was headed to breakfast when I bumped into Fleur Delacour.

"Oh, hello Fleur!" I smiled.

"Hello, [Y/n]. How are you?" She smiled back.

"I'm good, and you?" We started walking.

"Very good, I'm planning on entering my name today. You should come watch, if you'd like." She looked down a bit.

"I would love to, actually." I put my hand on her shoulder and rubbed it to reassure her.

Her face flushed a light pink. "Very well then."

I cleared my throat, "Do you have your eyes on anyone? I hear the Yule Ball is in a month or two."

She giggled, "I sort of do, do you?"

"Yeah, I do." I fiddled with my fingers. "I better go though, my friends are probably looking for me."

I shot her a smile as I walked away.

She turned to her friends and they started talking.

I sighed and decided to look for my friends.

As I was walking through the hall, I was pushed into a classroom. I quickly turned around and met Hermione's gaze.

"Hermione what are you-"

"Just shut up." She locked the door and looked at me.

"What is it?" I took a step closer to her.

She sighed. "You were right. I was- I am jealous; of you and Fleur."

I giggled and rolled my eyes.

She stared at me, "Why are you laughing."

I took another step closer. "Because you're adorable when you're jealous."

I leaned in and gently pressed my lips to hers.

She pulled back a little but then kissed me back.

My hands made my way to her waist and hers around my neck. I backed her up against the door and she gasped.

I slipped my tongue into her mouth and brought my hands up her shirt, grazing and tracing shapes on her skin with my fingers.

Her face turned a bright red and she pulled back.

"Wow." She was panting.

I let out a small laugh and pressed my forehead against hers. "Yeah, wow."

She placed a hand on my face and stroked my cheek with her thumb.

"You know I like you, right?" I looked into her eyes and smiled.

"Well, now I do." She pecked my lips again.

"Good, because I'm all yours." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

This chapter was inspired by @EmberWaves1975, so thank you!! I hope everyone enjoyed ;D