one~shot #20 | AU

Prompt: You and your best friend, Hermione Granger, are recording a best friend tag.

I walked behind the camera and made sure everything was set up how it was supposed to be. I clicked a button and a small red light turned on.

I smiled and went to sit back on my bed.

I looked at Hermione. "You ready Mione?"

She nodded and smiled.

I cleared my throat. "Hey guys! I'm here with my best friend, Hermione Granger, to do a best friend tag!"

Hermione gigged and waved. She then turned to me.

"Okay, [Y/n] first question. When's my birthday?" 

My eyes widened and I smiled. "Easy, September 19th!" I giggled.

Hermione smiled at me.

I looked down at my index card with questions on it. "Okay, what's my favorite color?"

Hermione faked thinking for a moment. "[Y/f/c], of course. It's the only color you wear."

I playfully rolled my eyes and a light blush coated my cheeks. "Whatever, moving on."

Hermione giggled. "Okay, who do I like?"

"No one obviously, or else you would've told me." I half scoffed half laughed.

"Well you see..." Hermione bit her lip nervously.

"You like someone and you didn't tell me?" My mouth parted a bit, then slowly faded into a pout.

Hermione placed a hand on my face. "Well, I would've thought it would be quite obvious." She smirked.

I huffed and turned away. "Can you at least tell me who?"

"Nope." She sighed.

I sighed. "Fine, moving on."

A little while later after finishing the last of the questions I stood up and walked behind the camera. It was getting quite late so we decided to call it a night.

"I can't believe you won't tell me who you like. Is it Ron? Harry?" I looked up from the camera and met Hermione's eyes.

A slight chuckle came from her mouth. "Heavens no. They.. aren't my type."

I rolled my eyes and looked back down at the camera. "Merlin, Mione, who is your type then?"

Hermione stood up and made her way towards me. I felt a hand on my arm so I looked up. Hermione was only a few inches from my face.

My face tinged a light pink.

"Like I said earlier, I thought it would be obvious." She moved her face a bit closer to mine.

Her bottom lip was tucked between her teeth. She moved her hand up to my face and I felt my blush darken.

My eyes widened as she brushed her lips against mine. My breath hitched.

She brought her other hand to the back of my neck and pressed our lips together quite fiercely. I was taken aback by how passionately Hermione was kissing me.

I brought my hands down to her waist and pulled her in closer- if that was even possible.

She lightly dug her nails into the back of my neck and I let out a small whimper.

Hermione smirked and took the opportunity of my parted lips to slip her tongue into my mouth. I gripped her hips tighter in surprise. She let out a small moan and after a few moments pulled back a bit.

I pressed my forehead to hers. Our chests were heaving as we searched for oxygen.

"You couldn't have been any more oblivious." She smirked.

I playfully rolled my eyes and pecked her lips once more.

aaa sorry for disappearing for so long, i was having serious writers block and just absolutely no motivation for writing- ive also been into reading a lot more so ive been doing that. anywho hope you enjoyed my resurrection post and things will be getting back to normal soon