one shot #4

Prompt: You are born into the Weasley family, and it is time for the holidays. You come home with your twin, Ron, to the crackling fireplace and Christmas aroma around your house. Ron decides to bring home with him his two friends, Hermione Granger and Harry Potter.

You and your brother, Ron walk through the front door of your home. You are greeted by your loving mother and father. "Welcome home dears!" Your mother engulfed you both in a big hug. 

Your dad patted you two on the back, "Welcome back champs. Take a seat in the living room with everyone else, we've got cookies."

Me and Ron nodded and walked into the living room. "Hey Freddie, hey Georgie." I hugged my twin older brothers.

"Welcome home you two!" They chimed in unison. I smiled and sat down. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door.

"I got it!" I walked up to the door and was greeted by a smiling Harry Potter. "Hey, Harry! What are you doing here?" I hugged him. 

"Ron invited me and Hermione over." I blushed at the sound of her name. I had always had a crush on Hermione, but I don't think the feeling was mutual. If it was, she was wonderful at hiding it. Harry stepped past me and I saw Hermione. She ran up to me and gave me a huge, wonderful hug.

"Hey, [Y/n], I'm so excited I'm spending break with you guys." She dug her head into the crook of my neck and I smiled. We stood there for a minute or two before Fred and George came in.

Fred cleared his throat and me and Hermione separated. She flashed me a smile and I glared at Fred. "I'm gonna take my bags upstairs." I nodded and walked over to Fred.

"What was that for?" I slapped his arm.

He playfully rubbed it and laughed, "Someone's got a crush, don't they?" I blushed and tried to hide it behind my hair by looking away but it was no use. "Ah, so my little baby sister does have a crush on the one and only Hermione Granger."

I slapped his arm again, "Shut up Freddie! Don't tell anyone, alright? Ron doesn't even know." 

He nodded and headed off to join George in whatever they were doing before. Ron came over and placed a hand on my shoulder. "I hope you don't mind me inviting them, I know they're your friends as well but I just wanted to make sure."

I smiled at him, "No, it's alright Ron, it might actually be amazing that they're here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Christmas Eve and we're all sitting around in the living room telling stories and eating cookies while drinking hot coco. Hermione stands up, "I'm gonna get a refill, anyone want some?"

I stand up as well, "Yeah, I do, I'll come help you." She smiles and walks into the kitchen. I've been spending most of my time with Hermione the past two weeks and it's been amazing. Every time I look at her I get butterflies. I start to make myself some hot chocolate and I feel Hermione staring. I'm too scared to look over at her so I continue to make the drink. She scoots close to me and I look at her. "Whatcha doing, Mione?" 

She reached across me and smirked a bit, "Grabbing some hot coco powder." She grabbed it and spilled some on my shirt purposely.