one shot #7

Prompt: The reader falls ill and Hermione vows to take care of her.

I sat down in my seat in the Defense Against The Dark Arts classroom and put my book on the table. My girlfriend, Hermione, sat next to me and grabbed my hand. "Dear Merlin darling, you're hands are freezing." She frowned.

"It's okay Mione, I'm just a little cold." I gave her a faint smile and she wrapped her arm around my waist. 

"[Y/n], you're shivering." She furrowed her brow and placed the back of her hand on my forehead. "Are you feeling alright?"

I nodded my head then quickly sneezed after. Hermione stood up and walked over to Professor Slughorn. He dismissed Hermione and me from class and told me to go rest. I looked at Hermione, "Mione, I'm alright, it's just the sniffles I swear." I started coughing and she sighed.

"Come on," She grabbed my arm and started dragging me to the dorm. I gave up trying to fight her wishes considering it was near impossible to say no to her. 

We reached the dorm and I groaned. "My head hurts.." I pouted and Hermione placed her hand on my head. 

"You'll be alright darling, I'll take care of you." Hermione gently laid me down on the bed and she sat next to me. "I'll be right back, okay?" She squeezed my hand and I nodded. I watched her walk out of the room then I closed my eyes.

A few minutes later I heard a bag rustling in Hermione's hand as she walked back in. She dumped the bag out and it was filled with my favorite snacks and sweets. I looked at her and smiled. She laid down next to me and I put my head on her shoulder. "Thank you for this, Mione. Really, thank you." She grabbed one of my hands and our fingers intertwined.

"Of course, darling. Like I told you, I'll take care of you." I put my head on her chest and snuggled into her. She kissed the top of my head. "I love you, [Y/n]."

I squeezed her hand and closed my eyes, "I love you, Mione." I felt one of her hands playing with my hair and she held my hand with the other. After a few minutes of laying there I fell asleep. Shortly after that, so did she.

A/n: sorry for the short chapter, im having trouble coming up with good enough plots. if anyone has any ideas they'd like to see just leave them in a comment below :)