one-shot #30 | NSFW

Prompt: The reader and Hermione have such an obvious sexual tension, and even though they're quite frankly enemies, they decide to act on it.

My fingertips grazed the books stocked on the shelves of the library, as I looked for a new read. I had already read two books in the past two weeks, so I decided to find a third.

I was not paying any attention to anything else but the spines of the books, just to make sure I found the perfect one. But, that was probably a bad idea.

I found myself on the floor laying in front of none other then Hermione Granger. She looked down at me with disappointment and pity, but something else.

"Are you going to continue to stare at me like that or are you going to help me up, Granger."

"I don't quite know actually. Maybe if you'd pay attention you wouldn't be in this situation." There was a slight tone of temptation in her voice, and a bit of a wobble. Was she nervous?

Nonetheless, she held out her hand and I grabbed it. She pulled me up, and I ended up being a bit too close for comfort. Oddly enough, I was comfortable.

Our noses were barely missing each other and I could feel her breath on my lips. At this moment I didn't care whether we were got along or not, I wanted to grab her face and kiss her.

But before I could, she did. I felt one of her hands on my waist and the other on my jaw. Her lips quickly connected with mine and I felt sparks fly. I never would've thought that I'd be in this situation, but here I am.

My arms quickly slithered around her neck and her hand that was on my face now dropped and she put it on my waist. She backed me up into the bookshelf and I gasped.

Hermione pulled back and looked at me. "Do I make you nervous, Y/N?"

I bit my lip and flipped us around, so now she was against the bookshelf and I was on the outside. "Not at all, Granger."

Shock overtook her face and it flushed a deep red. I took a step back and grabbed her hand. "Let's go somewhere more private, shall we?"

She nodded and I started pulling her out of the library, through the halls, and downstairs to the Slytherin Common Room and Dorms.

As soon as we got into my dorm, I locked the door and pulled her back into a kiss. I slowly backed her up until her knees hit my bed and she fell backwards onto it. Hermione crawled onto the bed, staying on her back and facing me.

I pulled out of the kiss and lifted my shirt over my head, maintaining eye contact the entire time. She bit her lip and sat up, then doing the same as me.

I crawled onto the bed and hovered over her, gently kissing my way up her abdomen until I reached her breasts, which were held with a lacey pink bra.

She looked down at me like she was nervous, so I stopped. "You're okay with this, right? You're sure you want to do this with me?"

She hesitated for a second. "I'm sure, just a little nervous that's all."

"I figured Granger, but I'll go easy on you." I smirked a bit and helped her sit up, capturing her lips against mine again, running my hands up and down her body.

I snaked my one hand behind her back and unclasped her bra, then pulled back and watched it fall from her chest.

My eyes flickered to her once again for any sign of discomfort or hint of no but all I could see in them was pure enjoyment. I held eye contact hoping she'd understand my message and she nodded.

I leaned in and peppered gentle kisses from her lips, to her jaw, then down her neck and to her collarbone. My hand made its way to the zipper on her jeans and I slowly unzipped it while kissing between the valley of her breasts.

She slipped her jeans and panties off and I continued to kiss down her abdomen until I reached her legs. I kissed around her thighs and after every placement of one I heard a small gasp come from her mouth.

I took my tongue and licked up her thigh until I reached her heat. I looked up at her one last time and she nodded, then placed her hand in my hair and pushed my head down.

I ran my tongue between her folds and she moaned. I alternated between that and kissing her area before I gently slid my tongue inside her. I felt her grip on my hair tighten and I groaned.

She tried closing her legs but my head blocked them from shutting. I brought my hand up to her and teased one finger inside of her entrance, then gently started to move it in and out until she got comfortable.

"Shit, Y/N, please I need you." Hermione whimpered, a string of cuss words leaving her mouth afterwards.

I slipped in a second finger and curled them both in a "come-hither" motion, which she seemed to like. Her back arched for a second then she relaxed. At a slow pace I kept repeating the motion.

I started to kiss up her body at the same time, until I met her lips. I kissed her while continuing to finger her, the moans leaving her mouth and entering mine.

I quickened the pace of my fingers and Hermione broke the kiss, digging her head back into my pillow. I felt her back arch and she scratched up and down my back.

A thin layer of sweat coated her body and she forced herself to look at me. "I-I'm getting close, please, Y/N I need you-"

I cut her off with a kiss and started rubbing her clit at the same time as fingering her. Her whimpers turned into loud moans and cuss words.

Her back arched again and her legs started to shake. "Y-Y/N I'm-" She moaned loudly and her body slumped down. I slowed the pace of my fingers and helped her come down from her high.

I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean of her juices, then looked at her. "Want to taste yourself lovely?"

She dazedly nodded and I leaned down and kissed her. She quietly moaned and pulled away. I let myself lay down next to her then turned towards her.

"Never in a million years would I have ever thought this would happen."

"Me either." Hermione let out a deep breath, her breathing and heartrate still at a quick pace.

I pecked her cheek and wrapped my arms around her. "And don't think I'm just gonna screw you and then kick you out, I'm not like that."

"Well in that case maybe I should just fall in love with you." She smiled.

"Maybe you should Granger." I smiled back.