Forgiveness (JuicyXReader)

"THIS 8 YEARS RELATIONSHIP IS DONE! YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE SO MANY TIMES!" 

"YEAH? THEN GO ON B**** LEAVE! I REGRET LOVING YOU ANYWAYS!.."

No..

I regret saying those words, I was happy that I loved you but selfishness devoured me and it gets to the point that I ordered you to do everything and controlled you for almost years we're in a relationship.

In the past few months after our relationship ended, I began to regret what I have done to you, not only months after. I regret it after seeing you leave. I tried moving on, doing what those people said, I thought clubbing would help but, it didn't.

There is some times that we met only because of our friends but you never talk to me or even interacted with me. You seems afraid that I might hurt you again, after noticing you looking at me, your eyes told me more about it, but I guess that's the reason why.

Even after you left, I made you cry with my cruel words.

I want to meet and talk to you even once, I'm okay with losing everything I have, just to see you, I'm sorry. I want to apologize but I can't imagine that scenery, I can't imagine you forgiving me for the things I have done. 

It might be easier for me to just die, than to earn your forgiveness.

I want to meet you, even if it's in a dream and fall in love once again just like in the past, but I guess, this fate is destined. Our relationship are destined to break just for you to be happy with your own.

"I want you to be happy" 

I couldn't even tell that simple lie to you, leaving me would be a great achievement for you, I still can hear your heart saying "This is it, this is the end" But I can't accept those thoughts.

I still can't let go.. I know it's difficult and hard to come back to me.

Someone like you, for me and me for you, a love like ours will never come again.