Regrets (EddieXReader)

(I've got some ideas from miss itsmedianauwu (check her out!) so yeah hahaha enjoy it !.
Warning!: suicidal thought, bullying, skips and commiting suicide. )

(Y/n's Pov)

My mom told me that im gonna transfer to another school, yeah i agreed to it but something is bothering me.
"Y/n honey wake up, it your first day of school!" she said "im awake mom thanks!" i said, i stand up and get change and went to the kitchen "heres your lunch" she said and i grab it "thanks mom" and i went out to my school, i bump (sorry) into a girl "oh sorry miss" i said, we connected our eyes "ohh its fine" she said "are you new here?" she ask "y-yeah" i see her smirk "ohh its why, you know what are we doing in new at this school?" she ask in evil tone "i-im sorry please" i said as i close my both hands, pleading, she giggled "ooh whats going on here?" i heard a voice from behind, i look at him "Gabby whats happening?" he said and grab the waist of the girl "this girl right there just bump into me" "are you good?" he ask "im fine but her, im not fine with her" she said and i felt him walking towards me, he lifted my chin up "a new tranfer student eh?" he said "no wonder why" he said until i heard clearing throat in the back "mr Eddie, didn't i just told you about this?" the teacher ask "your doing this again and its the new transfer?" "i-im sorry maam" "dont apologize on me" she said "s-sorry transfer student" he said and left grabbing his girlfriend's hand, "are you ok miss Y/n?" "y-yeah im fine dont worry about it" "ok heres your schedule and go on" she said and do what she said.

As the class ends i went to look for some clubs and got in to the gaming club, i entered and spot four men "oh hi, would you like to join our club?" a man with the beanie said "oh um yeah but i want to ask, is there a any girls member here?" "oh yeah, about that theres only five of us here, all boys" "oh i would like to join but, yeah" i said "its fine" he said "im going to leave now" i said and walk towards the locker but someone pushed me in the locker "hey" he said "what do you want now?" i said "nothing..." he said, i push him but he slaped my hand "dont you dare to touch me"(oop- there it is) he said and he left 'what an a**hole' i thought and continue to put my things in, once im done i went back home "hey honey, how's your new school?" "i cant tell" "well its normal for you to not telling me tho" she said i giggled "so what you want for dinner?" she ask me "anything you cook mom" i said and went to my room to get change, as i sit on my bed i heard my phone pinged and look at it, it was the teacher saying "hey Y/n there competition of being a school president, you want to join?" wait is she serious?, i ran down and ask mom about it "so um im the one who tell your teacher about it, im just curious if you want to run again?" she said "yes i would like to!" i said "ok then tell her" she said and messege her back "ok we need more to join the election" she said "thank you maam" i sent her and turn off my phone, i sit in the table and eat, after eating i went up, get some rest for my full tummy and sleep.

*the next day*

I already get dressed and went down but mom is not awake yet so i cooked for her instead "o-oh your awake already?" she ask me in sleepy tone "yeah i always thought you were here first so, imma cook for you" i said and serve the food and we eat, after eating i stand and waved on her "bye mom!" i said "bye" she said and i went to school. I got in the school in time and walk to the hallway trying to avoid bullies, mission impossible, i got in my locker and "ohh it Y/N eh?" i heard in my back "yea the one and only, NERD" i look behind, wow the couple, i sigh "whats wrong? feeling uncomfortable?" he said "i dont have time for this please leave me alone, i apologize whatever i did to you guys" i said "theres nothing wrong you did, your wrong here" he said "please im so so sorry, please just leave me alone" i said "what if we dont?" he said and it makes me realize there only three of us in there, is this why they're doing this to me? "please what have i done to makes you mad? is it about i bump in your girlfriend?" i ask "no, but you messed with us" i sigh i close my eyes whe i heard "Kill your self" i heard her say, i look at her shocked as they walk away while im standing there thinking what did she said 's-she wants me to die?' i got cut out when the bell rung, i run fast to get in my class, as i enter the class the students looked at me but theres no teacher until one of them yelled "YESSS THERES NO TEACHER!" wow no teacher? i walk to my seat and place my bag and sit in, while the others are making a loud noise at the back.

This time is our last class for today so i went to the locker but, a paper?, i picked it up and reads it 'hey there f***ng useless, GO DIE HAHAAHAAHA' i ripped it and throw it in the bin, i get my thing to get ready in the next period. I was walking to my class, i walk to my desk and a writting? 'GO DIE' 'useless' 'loser' and other words, i sitted in my seat, i look down trying to erase it but it didn't work, 'please remove!' i thought but didn't help, i sighted and the teacher went in. As the class end, i went to cleaning cabinet and got some rag and i run the bathroom to soak the cloth im holding, and went back to my desk to clean it.

(3rd Person)

As the girl still cleaning her desk, Eddie was expecting to find her in the roof but instead on the room, as Eddie walk towards Y/N and grab her hand their eyes locked up "E-eddie? what do you want?" she ask "why are you cleaning it? Its permanent so it wont be easy to erase" Y/n remove her hand in Eddies and scub the clothes in, Eddie giggled and went out leaving the girl cleaning the desk. As she cleaned it and looked at the time 4:00 pm, she got her things and went home "oh why late today?" "im sorry so many woks to do" she lied "ok anything food?" "yeah" she said and went to her room.

*4 months passed*

4 months have passed since she transfered in the school, same as Eddie and Gabby keeps bothering and bullying her. She woke up and get dressed, she was wearing a hoodie and jeans, a habit that she used to do, have gone, she went down "im going now bye mom"she said leaving her mom without a respond, and went to the school, as she puts her things in her locker and waited for other students to leave the hallway and start to smoke, until Eddie came in and walk towards her "what are you doing??" Eddie ask and get the cigarret out of Y/n's lips and throw it in the bin "why are you smoking?" he ask once again but no respond and she softly pushed Eddie and walk to her room. 

*Last Period

"Its been 4 months now all of the candidates of the election is formed, Miss Y/n is running as President, i know some of you guys asking why, on her old school she was a school president, she had an experience it so no worried" "um hi, i know it that you guys not gonna vote me, its fine for me, i really dont deserve it so yeah thanks for understanding and supporting probably" she said and a paper being throw on her and hits her "who throw the paper?" the teacher said "its fine im going to sit now" she said and walk towards her seat and sits, she lays her head in her arm looking like sleeping, as the teacher dissmissed the class only her was left. As Eddie was looking for her again and passed by the room shes in, Eddie looked at the girl, she moved her head up and leans in the chair, as her tears fall down a smiled formed in her face 'forced', she tried to laugh but giggled about, she cant do it, she cant laugh only giggle, she sniff realizing her nose is getting cold, she wiped her eyes and looked at the door, luckily Eddie hide so fast in the wall then walk away, 'is she always doing that, ALONE?' he ask himself and walk home.

*The Next day*

As he walk to school and went to see Gabby, "ey mami, i want to ask you if, im going to apologize on her?" "what no you know whats gonna happened if you apologize right" "nah f**k you, im breaking up with you, im tired of your s**ts" he said and walk out, he heard her crying, he sigh and walk around to find Y/n but cant find anywhere 'where is she?' and got a messege from the teacher in their group chat "Guys i have a announce for you all you go to the room now" it said and he do what she said "so guys *sigh* Y/n's parents just messege's me about her daughter Y/n obvously......in to the point Y/n found dead in her beadroom last night with a letter saying 'Hi Mom if your reading this, yea im already died hahaha, i just want to tell you please dont blame anyone on the school, this is my decision, im tired, i've felt alot pain in me, something is letting me down and here i am, dont worry i'll be with you, im guiding you and i'll protect you
~Love Y/n' " once the teacher finished the letter, he heard giggling in the back 'Gabby?' he thought.

*Lunch time*

Eddie went to the rooftop and sits in the bench, thinking the time when hes still bullying Y/n, a tear left his eyes 's-sorry Y/n, i know its too late to tell you, im force- im forced to bully you because of Gabby, she blackmailed me by saying to break up with her' 'im sorry please forgive me' as the soul of Y/n walk toward him and hugged him 'you may not forgive me all the time im begging you to, but i forgive you' "this is the last time Y/n...... Good bye" he said and went back down.