Happy Ever After (NarratorXReader)

(Y/n's pov)

"I'm sorry but we need to break up" I tear up "w-why? did I do something w-wrong?" "no, I found someone better..." "am I not good enough? tell me, I will change for you!.. Gaege please..." "I'm sorry.." he said and walk towards me and lift his hand to give me... our ring, he walks back and left, I collapse on the floor hugging my hand where the ring is, I lift my head "WHY? GAEGE WHY?!.." I sniff and walk to my car still crying, I start my car and drive into my best friend "omg Y/n what happened?" Grant asks then hugs me "he broke up with me..." I heard him sigh "shh... everything will be alright," he said patting my back "let's go in?" he asks, I nodded he grab my hand and walk inside, he sits me on the couch and he walks to the fridge to get some water then walk towards me "here" he offered, I grab it "thanks.." I drink it and place the cup on the table "so tell me what happened?" he said *After I told him what happened*

"wow that's... cruel.." he said, I sigh "It's gonna be fine Y/n... umm I will help you!" I hug him thanking him for everything he did for me, he's always there every time for me.. "thank you.." he wiped my tears "for you bunny" he smiles, he really helps me...

*1 month later

"Y/n? you awake?" I opened my eyes seeing him looking at me, I smile "I'm cooking something wanna help me?" I sit up "yea sure" he walked out of the room, I stand up and get changed, and went out to help him with our food...

*2 months later* (Afternoon)

I was looking for him when I heard someone talking in his room "Hello honey bunches~" I heard 'woah h-his voice', I silently open his door I see him with his VR gesturing and talking with the people in it, "Umm Y/n?.." I doze off a little bit, I didn't see he removed hi VR "o-oh sorry" I smile nervously, I heard him chuckled, he walks toward me "come here" he said and hugs me "let's watch some movie?" "y-yeah sure".

*3 months later* (Night)

I was laying in my bed when I got a message from... Gaege "hey um can we meet at the park?" "Why?" I respond "I want to tell you something" "what time?" "......" "Fine" I put down my phone "something happened?" "n-nothing" he smiled "h-hey Y/n.." "yeah?" "I have something to tell you..." "what is it?" "I know it sounds wrong to you but... I loved you Y/n... it's fine if you don't love me back.." I chuckled and walks towards him, I cup his chin and softly kiss him, he wraps his arm in my waist, I place my hand on his neck.

*The Next day*

I get change as soon as the time is ready "hey honey... can you come with me?" "where?" "at the park" "aw ok". After a minute I went out to the car and wait for him "so are we meeting someone?..." "y-yea" "ok" we went in and drive off

*At the park*

I park the car and we went out, we walk towards the spot where he is... "H-hi Y/n.." "hi.." "Why didn't you say that we're meeting him?" Grant whispered, "I'm sorry.." "why didn't you tell me about Narrator coming with you?..." "oh... I told him to come with me.." I see him smile while looking down and a tear just falls down "Gaege?..." "Y/n... I want... I want to come back with you..." I sigh "I'm sorry but... I found someone else..." "w-what?" "yes, Me and Grant are dating..." "o-ohh... Y-yeah what would I expect right..." (poor Juicy :( ) he chuckled "I'm going to leave now..." he said and left "that was quick" Grant said "I feel bad for him" Grant grab my hand, we walk to our car and left to the park and went back home.

(Lemme just skip when Sam is proposing hehe) *2 years later

(Grant's pov)

I put the hidden camera in the cabinet and good thing Y/n is recording in her room "hello honey bunches today is the day *Sigh* I hope that this will succeed" I sat on the chair waiting for her to come out, after 10 minutes "hey bear" "h-hi Honey" "what is it?" "um Nothing" "ok?" she walks to the counter and gets some food, I already ate so nothing to worry about, I breathe heavily and stand up walking towards her, she looks confused "want some?" she offered, I chuckled I kneel down and lift up the ring "Y/n...I'll be a pen and please be my paper, and together let's make our own happily ever after. Y/n.., Will you marry me?.." she tear up "YES! Sam Yes, I will marry you!" I put the ring on her finger and hug her.

(They got married and had a 3 child and become happily ever after :) )