The bet (EddieXReader)

Mum mel_sike you already know what happened 😏

(Y/n's pov)

"so Y/n you ready for your new school?" my brother Josh ask "yeh" I bit into the bread I'm eating. We both finished eating and He drove me to school, "Bye bro" I wave and went in 'wow I didn't think how huge this school is ' I walk and walk until I bump into someone, I look who it is, he face me "Hey~" he said and held me by the waist "S-sorry? please let me go?" "No~," he said in my ear, I got mad and push him to the lockers and grab the collar of his shirt (I did it, mum) "tch" I let go of him and left to find the principals office to get my schedules.

(Eddie's pov)

'She's harder to get than I thought...' I put my hands in my pocket and walk around, thinking how to lure her, I look at the corner of the hallways and saw Joe (Toastedshoes- Yea I finally knew his name, for a long time they're calling him that) flirting with her while pinning her into the walls , I walk towards him "Hey bro chill out you don't need to rape her" Joe looked at me and look back to Y/n "see you later beautiful~" he said then left, I look at her "You ok?" She rolls her eyes and walk away "Hey I'm sorry!" I said and catch up on her, She was crossing her hand "Leave me alone if your gonna do what you did earlier..." "I apologize alright? I'm sorry I didn't mean it..." she looked at me "if you don't mean it then I forgive you" she said "wait really?" "yeah as long as you don't do what you did earlier, I will" We walk to our classes, and the class start.

*At Lunch*

I see Y/n gathering her things and idea came into my mind, I walk towards her "hey Y/n um I want to ask.. can you have lunch with me?" I ask "Um yeah sure if you insist" she said, I look at the back of the class seeing Joe pissed, 'heh I'm gonna win' "Let's go?" she ask and we walk to the cafeteria, we got our spot and eat and talking together. "So We've been talking now can I ask your full name?" "What are you gonna do about my full name?" "nothing" "Then don't ask about it" 'Wow' "Ok then" I sip into the juice box, she look into her watch and stand up "I'm going now" then left 'ugh she's hard to get!!!' I felt someone sit beside me "Making the first move huh?" "F**k off Joe" I stand up and left him 'how do I lure her?'.

(Y/n's pov) *After class*

I gather my things up and went out "OI B***H!!" I heard someone from my behind, she run towards me and slap me in the face, and she grab the collar of my shirt "Leave Eddie alone!" "Umm sorry?" "Don't pretend like you didn't know!" I held her hand "Tell him to stop bothering me then there's no problem ok?" I let go on her hand and left the school.

*At home*

I got home, I lay myself into my bed, I let my phone out, and scroll thru socials. After minutes have passed, I sit up and thinking what would I do next, I stand up to go to the kitchen when I heard talking in Josh's room, I slightly opened the door to peek "No!! I'm not the Imposter I swear" 'Sound... Familiar' "I lean my lesson you Mexican guy" Josh said "Eddie!! you mother--" "Y/n?" I heard from Josh, he was looking at me "O-oh hi" he chuckled "yeah I'm going now" I close his door and head to the kitchen and eat something. 

*The next day* (Eddie's pov)

I lean into the walls waiting for Y/n 'I think my idea is working...' I bit into my nail thinking of another idea "Hey Eddie" I heard beside me "tch Joe just do your thing" he chuckles "isn't this also my thing?" I sigh and we saw Y/n with her... brother "J-Joe" "Y-yeah I saw it" He looked at me "Why didn't you tell me her brother were Josh?" "I didn't know!" he said "Ughh making a bet when didn't know everything from her you fck" I said and went inside of the school, "Babe!~" I heard Emily (Sorry) She walk towards me and hug my arm and rub my chest "Um Emily can you leave me alone?" "Why?" "we're not a thing ok? I don't like you, why can't you just put it on your mind!" I roughly remove her hand off me and walk pass her I suddenly stop when she said "Is it because of the new girl?! you love her more than me?! I'm better than her!!" I sigh "There's no you and me in the first place, Emily, you just spread a rumor to the people that we're a thing so fck off!" I slid my hand in my pocket and head to my class