Sniper (JuicyXReader)

(Gaege's pov)

"Gaege, your mission for today is to assassinate the mafia leader, by this sniper," my boss said showing me the sniper of his "Boss, isn't this yours?" I ask, he chuckles "Well yeah, since all of the members here had their own girlfriend and only you don't have, well, I'm giving you my sniper, it's a charm for you to have one," he said "Wow, do I look like some, f**king poor to have my own," I said then we chuckle "enough with it, get in your position while your target still in there," he said, I nod and get out heading to my car.

I head to the bar, climbing to the rooftop. I prepare my sniper looking to the scope if it's steady, the wind blow still focusing on the target, "Okay...." I put the bullet in the gun and scope once again, I hold out the trigger ready to pull it but someone hug me from behind.

"Babe...." I heard, she place her head on my neck "Take me home...." she said, I can smell the alcohol in her mouth, I pull the trigger and hit the target, I heard my earpiece ring "Well done Gaege, see you tomorrow for your prize" he said then left, I get my sniper still the girl in my back 'How do I help her?' I carry her in bridal style and head back down 'Damn it...' I lay her in the back of my car and head back to my place.

I lay her in my spare room with her things then head back to my room to rest, I close my eyes falling asleep.

*The Next Day* (Y/n's pov)

I hug my boyfriend "Babe..." I tighten my hug as I open my eyes seeing a white pillow I'm hugging "Babe?" I called then stand up, I look around 'Wait this doesn't look like my boyfriend's place!' I saw my things on the bed and grab them. 

I head out seeing a shirtless guy with the only apron on his front, cooking, he look at me then smiles happily "Hi" he greet then tried to walk towards me "Don't come near me," I said holding out my pocket knife "Woah Woah easy! I'm not going to hurt you or rape you," he said "I don't trust you" I said, he chuckles "Your boyfriend will be here in 10 minutes" he said then head back to the stove.

I lean in the walls crossing my arms "You'll wait for 10 minutes there, eat with me" he said, "Tch" I look away "Ok" he said and eat his food, I tap my foot on the floor.

Minutes passed, he stand up and place his plates in the sink and get some canned drink in the fridge, once we heard someone knock on the door, I run towards it and open it "Babe!" I hug him, he went inside looking at the guy "Sorry for my girlfriend Gaege, she must've been drinking again" he said "It's fine Allen, I don't mind" he said then throw the can in the bin 

"Wait you guys know each other?!" I ask "Yes, he's also a member of my group," he said "W-wha-" He chuckled "We're going now, sorry for disturbing," he said then grab my hand heading to his car, we went inside the car.

"Good thing Gaege is the one who help you," he said "Yeah yeah, thanks for that guy," I said rolling my eyes "hey don't be rude, at least he let you sleep in his place" "Tch" 

(Gaege's pov)

I head inside my room and wear my hoodie, I get my things ready and head to the base, the base is hidden inside the alleyway, only us can enter it and also full of guards, I get the sniper out and head inside "Oh Gaege, you're here, we're talking about the mission at France, but I'm thinking who to choose" he said, I place the sniper on the table "Ahhhh, I might rest for that day, I can't come" I said "Oh ok, Allen, where is he?" he asks "Oh he just left my house earlier to pick up his girlfriend" I said "His girlfriend? on your house?" He asks "Yeah, last night she bump into me and fell asleep on my hand" I lied "Ok," he said then sit on his chair

The door opened "Allen, my right hand!" he called, I lean against the wall watching them "I have a mission for you" he said "What is it?" "There's a growing gang in France since Gaege doesn't want to come, I choose you to come," he said "Ok, I'll come but first" he walk towards me "Gaege I know you and Y/n interact for a short time, this will be your chance to befriend with her, I want you to take care of her for me," he said, I nod

"Ok pack your things tomorrow we'll be leaving," he said, I head out and head back to my house. I get inside and lay on my couch.

(Y/n's pov)

I heard the door open "Babe, I want to tell you something" he said "Yes?" I ask, he sit beside me "Tomorrow, me and the leader will heading to France" he said "C-Can I come?" I ask "I'm sorry but you can't, you might get involve again just like the last time" I take a deep breath "You know Gaege? the guy earlier, tomorrow I'll you to his place," he said "What? do I looks like a kid? no!" he hug me "I just don't want you to be alone, babe, it'll be alright," he said then kiss me in the lips "Ok..." I said looking away, he hug me while laying on the couch.

*The Next Day*

He stop the car infornt of the guy's house, we both head out to help me with some of my things "Bro, see you again" Gaege said then give him a bro hug, I hug him "We'll see again, Love" he said then kiss my forehead. He went back inside his car then drive off, I head inside the house "Your room will be the one you use yesterday" he said, I walk inside it and lay my body 

'I'll miss you'

(Part 2 will come out tomorrow or later, soo yep Bye!)