Own World (JuicyXReader)

(Gaege's pov)

I've been living in this word for 2 years, I still don't know where am I, I'm living with this girl named Y/n and yeah we've been taking for a while, but a little suspicious is every time I ask about why we are here, she changes the topic.... and she's just standing in one spot.

I'm hiking when suddenly the mountain I'm in disappeared, I fell "Senpai.." I heard from behind, i look who is it, it's her but something crack on her leg? "can you come over here?" I stand up and walk towards her "I'm sorry but, well I'd like to ask...for a favor.." "What is it?.." "um Please... hold out your hands" "My hand?" "yes.." I lifted my hand and she holds it and put it in her head "Please pat my head.." I got confused about what she said "I'd like you to pat me in the head.." I moved my hand to pat her, she giggled "Please tell me, "thank you"..." "thank you." "your heart wasn't in it.." "Thank You" I heard more cracking, she continues to giggle but stoped and sob while she's tearing up "I'm so happy!.. so happy.." "Y-Y/n!.." I see her legs start disappearing "I'm so happy!... so Happy!..." "Y-Y/n your feet..!" she looked at me and smiled "this dimension will fall apart soon... I, imagine I'll vanish as well" I was surprised by what he said "I won't be able to exist anymore.. the real me ceased to exist a long time ago" the half of her body is vanishing "I'm truly glad that I met you Senpai!.." "Stop it!" I said trying not to tear up but failed "I'm truly glad that I fell in love with you Senpai!" "Knock it off! Don't say that!" "Thank You So Much!" she smiles, her last smile... I held her hand but it also vanished "Y/n!!...! This can't be happening! Wait!" my tears fall down  "Y/n!!" I tried to catch her but she fully disappeared... I fell into the solid ground "Y/n!" I see a ring falling down to the cliff, I run towards it and tried to catch it, I got it and held it into my chest while falling down to the sky.

 'I love you Gaege, I wish I could meet you in real life not only on the world that I create for you.....'