Too Innocent (JuicyXReader)

Warning: uncensored cursing, smut

(Y/n's Pov)

"Y/n! come out here, we're going to a friend's house" I heard my brother called, Josh, I wear my shoes and head out "Come on let's go," he said then both went out, he open the door for me then he head to the driver's seat.

Minutes passed, we reach this house, it's big, can be live by 4 people, Josh pulled out his car then go out, I did the same and wait for him "Let's go" he said then grab my hand and walk towards the porch. He knock once and waited if someone will answer, 2 minutes later, the door opened with a guy with lots tattoo on his arm, he look at me then back at Josh.

"Oh hi Josh didn't know you'll bring your Sister with you," he said "Yeah, since she's going to be alone in the house, I decided to bring her," Josh said, the guy step back and let us in. 3 people sitting on the couch, 3 girls on the counter, maybe preparing something. Josh run towards the counter and hug her girlfriend, Kristy.

"Um, you're Y/n right?" I heard from beside, it's the man who open the door for us, I nod, "Here sit with us, I'll introduce you to the others" he said, I walk towards him and sit beside him, but of course, I need to make a distance. 

"So this guy right here is Mully, the brown guy right there, I mean he doesn't look brown but, he's Eddie the Mexican, and that big man there is, Grant, people call him Narrator because of his deep voice and, I'm Gaege also known as Juicy!" he lifts his hand to make a handshake, I grab his hand and give him a handshake.

He look behind me where Josh is "Hey Josh, sorry I didn't tell you earlier, we're going drunk it's why the whole gang is here" he said, I lean on the couch "I know you would say that as soon as your mouth will open, yeah I'm fine with it, Y/n are you going to drink?" Josh ask me "I would but only a little sip," I said, I keep on watching the others playing the game.

One guy look at me which is Mully "Damn Juicy you already had a girlfriend? I didn't know you would have one only by throwing this party" He said "Nah she's not my girlfriend, It's Josh's sister" He said, I wave a little "Ok just don't get her wet alright? Josh will be mad" he said, I chuckle a little and think, 

'Wet? what does he mean?' I look at Gaege "Hey um what does he mean on wet?" I ask, he looks at me shocked, "You don't know?" I nod, "Hey, Josh come here!"

(Josh's Pov)

"Hey, Josh come here!" I heard Gaege called me "Wait Gaege's calling me," I said to Kristy and walk towards him "What?" I ask, he pull my shirt and get close to me "Your sister doesn't know the meaning of wet on our thing?" he ask "Ooh yeah about that, she's too innocent to know that, I know I'm not an innocent person for her but I manage not to teach her that" I said, Gaege chuckle "Can I teach her?" he ask, damn this guy always horny, I didn't give him an answer and let go on his hand

Y/n is old enough and need to know about it but I don't know who will, Well Gaege volunteered and hope he didn't hurt her, I walk back to the counter and help them.

(Y/n's pov)

It's strange for it tho, his reaction when I ask him about it, he's shocked about it, why? did I said something? what is it then? After they talk, Josh head back to the counter, Gaege look at me, I can't tell his expression but, it's kind of creepy for me.

"Yes! I won! Fuck you pussies" I heard one of them yelled 'What kind of words did I miss in this generation?' I ask myself and continue to watch them play.

*At night* (10:42 PM)

Kristy place a jug of alcohol on the table, she also gave me a glass of it, I take one sip and put it back down, the drink kinda tasty, it's sweet, it's different from the other drinks, it's addictive, I take another one until I drink for like 2 glasses now.

My head starts pumping, my eyes start to blurry a little, I stand up to walk towards the fridge to get some water but someone stop me and pinned me to the walls, I can barely see his face but I manage to, It's Gaege, he leans in and kiss me, I can taste the alcohol in his mouth making me want for more, I desperately kiss back wanting the taste of it to be last on my mouth.

The kiss is getting long, I jump wrapping my legs around his waist to deepen the kiss, I heard him chuckle. 

Last thing I know both of us walking towards the bedroom of his and laying me down.

(Gaege's pov) *dirty mind mode: on*

2 bottles and she's already drunk, it's right that I told Kristy to add some sweetness to the drink. I lay her on the bed and start removing both clothes, well as part of teaching her things, I sit on the bed and wait for her to do it. 

She start looking at it, "I-is this your member?" she asks and look at me, I nod, she continue looking at it. 

"Try licking it," I said, she hold it on the tip and did what I said, her soft hand touching my hard cock while her tongue licking on it, It's more pleasure if your girl is innocent, more pleasure than a stripper pleasuring you.

My dick start letting out some pre-cum, and she keep on licking it "How does it taste?" I ask "G-good" she said, "Put it in your mouth," I said, she did it, almost, and start bobbing her head up and down, My hand slip on her hair 'Fuck, it's her first time but it feels like she already did this'

Minutes passed and she didn't make me cum in her mouth, she let go of my cock and sit up straight "You're already done?" I ask, she sit on my lap, but still not putting it inside her, she leans in and kiss me, I start playing on her nips (yeah the chocolate candy LOL) I can hear her letting out moans. 

I move on top of her, I had enough, I need to be inside of her, our lips still connected, but my hand reaches on her already wet pussy and start rubbing her clit, hearing her moans vibrate through the kiss. 

I rub my cock on her pussy then pushing the tip inside. It's too tight for my cock to fit in but, it manage to. Once I finally put it in, well as expected because it's her first time, blood came out, her hand grip on the bedsheet as soon as I thrust it once "A-ah I-it's too deep~" she moaned out "You'll get used to it" I said in her ears, I move again. Her walls pushing my dick, like massaging it, I keep on thrusting in and out.

(Y/n's pov)

His member inside of me, it feels good, I didn't think this is what they called sex that I never felt before, this is my first time and I'm doing it with my brother's friend, I'm enjoying it.

His member rubbing past my cervix and the tip hitting the inside of me, it felt good, I want to do it at any time, "I'm gonna cum~" he said, and he keep on moving until some liquid shoot inside of me, I felt some streaming down the bed. 

I look at him, he's panting then lay beside me once again he kiss me for a short time before we both pass out.

*The Next Day* *dirty mind mode: off*

I open my eyes then sit up, my head is still in pain, I look around and saw my clothes, 'wait what happened?' I look beside me seeing Gaege also naked, 'what?! did I just had 'sex' with him?!' I stand up and get my clothes then put them on. 

I heard him groan then he sit up "Oh good morning Y/n" he greets and look at me "What are you doing?" he ask "I'm dressing up, Josh is outside, he might know about this" I said, he stand up blanket covering his body, he walk towards me then pull me for a hug "It's fine Y/n" he pat my head, I take a deep breath 

"How will we confess to Josh?" I ask nearly crying "I'll tell him, don't cry, I promise everything will be alright," he said, he sit me on the bed then he get his clothes and put them on. We both head out of the room at the same time, Josh and Kristy look at us.

"You both did it?" he asks, "Yes" Gaege grab my hand and pull me closely "Can I be his boyfriend?" Gaege ask, I got surprised by what he said "Yes" Josh said then he goes back to cooking "Told you it'll be alright" He whispered then reach on my head and kiss my forehead.

Since that day, everything's settle, many months passed before Y/n and Gaege get married, she got married first before brother because the first sex, create a child inside of her and named as Robert.

-The End