The Killer Next Door (JuicyXReader)

"Hi, I am Gaege Gibson, new to this neighborhood, I hope we all get along and have a great connection together" He said and smiles looking around every home owners

"Okay, let's talk about the things around and so you know, we don't have any other rules other than, don't be too loud at night" 

*After the meeting*

All of them head back to their own houses, Gaege get inside his, heading to his basement where he have placed different kind of weapons, guns, machete even, a chainsaw and, a scythe. He ready one of them placing it into his weapon holder, he slightly smiles as he waited for the bell to ring.

(Y/n's POV)

As always, I lock every door around my house before the night bell rings. I always got a creepy vibes around this hood but, I guess locking everything is the safest way. The new guy in the town is only living beside me, which is cool I guess. 

Start from tomorrow, we will be visiting each other and get to know each other as the owner of this land said. Neighborhood means friends he said.

I lay on my bed and closed my eyes, I tried to sleep but couldn't, it feels like someone is looking at me. I look around but as soon as I look at my window, a shadow quickly hides, I grab my gun in my drawer to protect myself, I close the metal cover for my window with the curtains. 

I still couldn't sleep and waited for another bell to ring, signing it was already 3 am in the morning, It is a long time but it's for my safety.

After more time passed, a long bell rings around the town, it's already 6 AM, and some people from the officials are now awake. I place my gun back in my drawer and head out of my room to have my breakfast.

After eating, my door bell rings. I open it revealing a man standing on the porch. 

"Hello, Miss Y/n right?" I nod "Here, I made too much food last night and I thought it would be nice if I gave it to you" he said lifting his hand with a tupperware on it" 

I grab it "Thank you, Mr. Gibson" I went to the table and place it there 

"Would you like to come in? So we can talk more" 

"Sure" he went in and look around "Wow you have a nice place" he said still looking around

"Thank you, my mom helped me to fix some things in here" I sits down on my couch

"You have second floor too, that's cool" he said and continue to compliment the things around the house.

*After almost an hour* 

"Wow, you are a good company, you can come into my house too just if you want to help me customize my house" he said scratching the back of his head

"That'll be cool, I can help yeah" 

He smiles happily and stands up "I will be leaving now, thank you for letting me in" He said and shakes my hand, he went out of the house heading back to his house.

I closed the door and locked it, I check my groceries to look if I needed something missing but I got interrupted by a scream, I head out and saw one of the house owner looking inside a house and terrified about something. The scream draws the attention of the other owners and head closer to check, they panicked and immediately took their phones out to call someone.

I run to the scene and saw a dislocated body parts of the owner of the house, some of it's body parts are missing including its heart and the kidney part are all just a hole. Soon the police came and let us leave the crime scene, they placed some tapes around and investigates the whole area.