(JuicyXJosh)

Sexyback

Warning: Uncensored cursing, Smut

(Josh's Pov)

"Josh" I heard from behind, I face him.

"What's up?" I ask

"Wanna go to the club tonight? Heard that there's a special event" he said

I want to refuse but at the same time I want to come

"I'll think of that," I said

"Ok call me when you decided" he said then left, I put my hand on my pocket and think of it.

I walk towards the cafeteria to get some drink, as I was walking past the crowd of people, one of them looked at me.

Our eyes locked, while looking, he winked at me then look away.

'Weird...'

I proceed to get myself some drink then head back to my class.

(Gaege's Pov)

I smiled as I face back to the others.

My phone rings, I open it and answer it but get a little far from the others

"Boss?" I start

"Gaege, my local employee" I heard him said, "Are you free tonight for the event?" He ask

"Yes! I'm free, and I'll be there after school" I said, I can feel his smile through the call then he take a deep breath

"Alright see you later" he ended the call

I put my phone down and walk back to the others.

*After Class*

I went back home then get change, I get in my car then head to the place.

(Josh's Pov)

I was leaning against the door of my apartment still deciding about the thing Ayden ask me earlier.

I take a deep breath and pick up my phone then call him.

"Yo Josh have you decided yet?" He ask

"I have and yes, I'll go with you" I said

"Aight I'll see you in the lobby" he hung up the call, I put my phone in my pocket and get change.

*At the place*

Me and Ayden arrived at the place, crowd cheering up like someone's going to win a prize.

We sit on our table waiting for it to start

"Josh just to remind you, later this special guy going to pick one of the people here" he said

"Pick? Is he going to make us answer some math or someshit?" I ask, he chuckles

"No, that lucky guy he picks will get a special show" he said

Special show... Sounds good on someone craving for sex...

Sometimes later, the surrounding went dark, the spot light focused on the stage and songs start to play.

2 people went out with really seductive clothes on, of course they're strippers.

They start dancing then walking on some random guy giving them lap dance then head back again on the stage.

I kinda enjoying this.

"Oh shit, Josh stay here, I left my card in the car" he said, I nod then he left.

I lean on my sit still eyes on the stage. Seconds later the curtains opened, a guy went out.

My eyes widened, our eyes locked, he smirks then head to the pole to dance for them, the song strangely change
(the music above :))

My eyes stuck watching him dancing on the pole, how his hand slid all over his body. Every move. Every second I'm watching this, is very addictive.

He walk down the stairs then walk around the crowd, but still eyes on me. After giving someguys a lapdance he walk towards me

"Didn't expect you to come in my show~" he said, rubbing his hand on my chin

"This is my first time here" I said slightly nervous, he smiles.

"Well then I'll give you a first time show, only for you~" he said then bite his lips. He then grab my hand and lead me to the back, he sit me on the bed then sit on my lap.

His hand goes around my head, other hand stop on my cheeks. He leans in and kiss me, I places my hands on his waist and pull him closer. He moans a little bit then continuously kiss me.

(Gaege's Pov)

I rub my own on his hardened shaft still my lips on his own. His hand move on my ass and squeeze it, I moaned then he slid his tongue inside my mouth looking for mine.

He remove my shorts by ripping it off then he remove his own clothes. He pulled out and look into my eyes

"Looks like you need to leave this place after this" he said.

"Why? I like this place"

"You're only mine and no one can have you" he said then start attacking my neck.

Without a warning he put himself inside me, I moaned a little bit but resist it.

He picked up his pace hitting the inside of me, until he found my sweet spot.

"R-right there~" I said, I can feel he releases his seed in

"F-fuck..." He said out of breath, he lay down with me on his chest.

His dick is still inside of me still cumming a little bit and twitching until it's done, some of it were streaming down on our legs to the bed.

He kisses me on the cheeks and fell asleep.

(Hi Loves, I, now ship Juicy and Josh 😌✨)