Destiny (JuicyXEddie)

Gaege is well-known as the guy who is a fashion icon in the group. He wears literally everything and fits into it. He even combines different clothing into one piece of shirt and sometimes the one who choose outfits for us, which is so kind of him.

All of us five decide to meet at his house while he left his door open since his brother were inside. We waited in the living room and after minutes he went out wearing some formal clothes and a very fashionably shiny choker on.

"Ooh you finally wears the suit that I designed" I said

"Yeah, haha I love the design. The paint, can I lick it though?" He ask jokingly

We said goodbye to his brother and left for a fan meeting we scheduled for the fans around this town.

We arrived at the place and once head out

"I can't see the end of the line there, look" Narrator pointed to the direction of a crowd of people lining for the fan meeting.

We started the event, song after songs and now the talk with the fans

"We all heard that people wanted Juicy to wear choker from the start and some rumour that he looks nice wearing it, the choker looks nice too" I said

"Choker? Do you want this?" He ask looking towards me

"Oh, no! Forget it, I'm not a pet. It looks like a choker for pets"

Juicy laughs, while the audience did the same.

He fixed the way the choker is placed then reach to the back of it, removing them. The people started screaming while he walks towards me. He lifted his hands and put it on my neck, he goes to my back to fix it and act like he was strangling me

"Ackk!.." I acted

He chuckles and fixed them for real this time "Did you know, in some countries that dogs have the best destiny?" He said to the audience.

"So don't feel sorry that we're not in that country, dawg" he said and look at me. They laugh and soon stopped to listen at Narrator, narrating something.

Juicy went to my back again to remove the choker "Even when we're not in that country, just be happy that your destiny is to be with me" he whispers then went back to his spot earlier, he put his choker back on his neck and proceed to go on with the event.

One thing I notice since, he started to be a little flirt, I don't know if it's only me or everyone around him. I love that attitude of him because he always makes up my day with his sometimes lame jokes and flirts.

Is that alright?

After the show we head back home to have an after party, Gaege told us to do it at his home and said that his brother won't be at home at the time. We agreed and continue to party.

We got drunk and maybe did some sh*ts around.

Kiss..

I heard he is also a good kisser, from his ex girlfriends. We got drunk and even vlog it.

The next day we reviewed the footage and found things that aren't appropriate for audience above or below age.

///
"Gosh, dude this suit is making me sweat, what the hell" he removes his suit with the shirt below and threw it on the floor

Eddie held Gaege's face in both hands "Are you a good kisser?" He mouthed but they were too drunk to understand each other but instead, he lean closer and kiss him.

The camera was laying on the table, facing the both of them and no body were holding them

"HAHAHA JUICY IS GAYY!" Mully teased while drinking a whole bottle up
///

I cover my face "Man, delete that footage" Gaege said and they did so

The vlog was deleted, all of the clips and the one scheduled video for Saturdays' are cancelled.

Mully, Josh and Grant decided to forget what happened and left the house. I helped Gaege to clean the house because we got black mailed by the three of them.

"Who would have thought, if that video wasn't recorded we won't even know. But now we know, do you understand it now?"

"What do you mean?"

"The flirty attitude of me, the what happened last night.. I know what really happened that time"

"What do you mean?"

He chuckles "To answer your question, yes. I am a good kisser"